Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: New strain Mags seeds [Re: ashfiken]
    #827236 - 07/11/17 03:38 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I'm gonna be working on more seeds soon. I have a few more days to deal with this broken arm and I'll be back checking on this more.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

Re: New strain Mags seeds [Re: Magash]
    #827237 - 07/11/17 04:45 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Rest up brethren. I'm myself very anxious for these. First run in the new home and these gals won't be flowering, their clones will be though! Then I will decide which one(s) to keep in the reproduction room .
Still have a multitude of these beans left too! I'll run half sitting bull half sidewinder this go and next will be adjusted to what I like most, and I will Begin more seed trials.
Thanks for hanging around to see mag I'll post a pic or two
As it goes .
The zinc/ph issue has been remedied i will keep a close eye though.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#827267 - 07/11/17 09:35 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Noice!!

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

Re: New strain Mags seeds [Re: Theman]
    #827870 - 08/13/17 12:44 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

RELEVANT?! why, yes it is, silly site!
Here's a catchup and a pic of the next step for these ladies.
First of all, I'm loving getting to know them, each one is quite different from one another and I will label them here(in print) and reality at this time. These are the clones(2ea.) of the 3 gals I started with. P1 is fast/vigorous and brancher #1 prob best keeper as all breeding things go. Slightly fruity funky scent.(tallest clones)
P2 is the plant that hit a lockout/deficiency issue-skunky (smallest clones)
P3 is other tall gal very resilient to branching and has the more gassy/pungent smell.
These 6 (if all root with no prob,as expected) will go straight from the cloner to hardy outside for my first all outdoor backyard flower season. Very excited and I've seen great success lately with an organic soil method that I will continue as my growing is very unintensive and I lack the time to tend anything requiring more involvement then present(hydro/coco/whatever) too much feed time and adjustments working with a Rez, while capable it is not a possibility working 55+hrs a week and I'm going back to school. On the hottest days outdoors I only have to water bout every other day(even small pots) an indoor like 1 or twice a week. I'll attribute the clay soil of my region for this water retention ability even though it is so compact itself it required a bit of amendment for sure.
Hope y'all enjoy! I'm loving it!
Self sustainability ftw! Thanks again magash for these sweet fem seeds.
Any idea how I should make best use of those autos? Could I throw them in my veg closet on 24 (small mh) and expect good results, or should I wait til outside next year for a bumper crop?
Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #828000 - 08/19/17 03:25 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Could I throw them in my veg closet on 24 (small mh) and expect good results, or should I wait til outside next year for a bumper crop?

You know either way should work. You could grow some indoors and leave one male plant and make a ton of seeds to use outdoors. This auto is extremely easy to make more seeds with.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies