Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: Here's what happened... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #528610 - 02/19/11 12:18 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

cause the fuckin cops took the acid and shrooms and nothing was ever tested...

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #528641 - 02/19/11 01:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Acid may of been a RC. Was not what lab was looking for.
I've grown shrooms that didn't get me high. Spores from Ralph. These things happen.

Important thing. You learned.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Re: Here's what happened... [Re: shasha]
    #528652 - 02/19/11 01:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shasha said:
cause the fuckin cops took the acid and shrooms and nothing was ever tested...

It has to go to an independent lab and lawyer would of ck'ed on that 1st.

I got busted 5 years ago with 179 grams of shrooms.I knew what I had. When I got to jail They said I had 79 grams. When it came back from the lab.

4.2 grams, evaporating shrooms.

Got 5 years probation. Off in 2.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Here's what happened... [Re: KaptKid]
    #528660 - 02/19/11 02:18 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, 5 years? Thats a long time.

I guess they really dont like putting people in jail or something.

Thats weird that it only came back 79 grams instead of 179. Maybe they just thought: "Ehh, F*^&k it, we've seen enough".

So for probation that long, do you get drug tested still?

- T.H.c.

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Here's what happened... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal] * 1
    #528708 - 02/19/11 12:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

So happy for you THC!
Glad to have you back on here, I was worried about you.
:feelsgoodman:

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#528726 - 02/19/11 02:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

As I said only did two years. Lawyer got me off on good behavor.
Really it was just about money and there controll.
If I would of had another 10 grand to throw at them I could of gotten off with time searved. That was a day and a half.

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: Here's what happened... [Re: KaptKid]
    #528973 - 02/20/11 12:10 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

fascism, nuff said.

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: Here's what happened... [Re: shasha]
    #535865 - 03/11/11 11:06 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Glad to see you got off easy, man. I'm sure you learned a very valuable lesson.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Here's what happened... [Re: DieselB] * 1
    #535884 - 03/11/11 11:41 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Im glad you got out pretty free. Sometimes the piggies don't know how to treat their drugs and evidence either. Keep in mind. Psilopsybin and LSD are very unstable in the wrong conditions. Oxidization, UV exposure, and heat make them degrade. Or they could have just been being nice. Either way your lucky.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Here's what happened... [Re: Dephect]
    #540840 - 03/27/11 11:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Holy crap Dephet, you're a genius! That explains what happened!

That degraded-substance explanation makes sense because those damn cops (God I hate cops) took my goodz back in May 1, 2011. And I didn't find out about the Lab drug-test results until the DAY of my Court Hearing, on Feb 14, 2011! Thats about 9 months total! Assuming that the results came back short after the drug test was completed.

Don't know the procedure but I don't think it would take months to send a lab result. But I think thats the best explanation for the strange results.

As for life in probation land, its pretty great. SOOOOOO glad I got caught in Oregon (weird thing to say, but its true). Only once-a-month piss tests (gotta pay $35 each time thou :grrr:), no more at-home searches (really great, only had one and it wasn't even extensive).

And there are 2 main reasons why I haven't been in here awhile: first, I mostly came to the Growery to learn on how to grow weed, and after I got, I couldn't do that anymore, so no desire to come back.

The second reason is that once I heard about my court date was in February, I started to "live my life" so to speak. I was assuming I was going to jail, so I spent time doing things in "real life", the world beyond Growery. And once I was there, I loved it, and grew out of coming here. Real life was just too awesome. But thats not to say I didn't come on the Internet, I just mostly did it for my original passion before weed, music! :awesome: So I was spending most my Net time at SoundCloud. So much good music :raver2:

And thats most of it.

Just stopping by to let ya'll how I'm doing. :peace:
~ TrueHopeCame ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (03/28/11 01:01 AM)

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
    #541257 - 03/29/11 12:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Welcome back!

Glad to hear it's not the worst case scenario! Does the at-home search refer to a probationary procedure? and what's the duration lookin like, if ya don't mind my askin?

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #550301 - 04/24/11 08:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I never got to find out if this guy got some time, but I do feel like saying 'if you are truly this down and out about the situation, it needs to have been addressed by the courts.  The legal system cannont continue to exist by harming people's insights or motivations, it is there as a mediator to console people in times of trouble.  After all, police are not scientists and criminals are not rats.'  If everyone who "commited a crime" went to jail all of the time, our society would exist around a black hole of unknown torture and demise.  Blah blah blah, I just wish the best for people.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Edited by alienscience (04/24/11 08:34 PM)

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

Loc: CA
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: alienscience]
    #550850 - 04/26/11 06:44 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Should have watched "Never get busted again".

Thanks for sharing your unfortunate encounter wish you luck.

--------------------
x:tongue:

InvisibleFooMan

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #553754 - 05/07/11 10:22 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
I know, I never really asked them why they had the right to search my car. It was most likely my not-so-subtle weed-stickers on the bumper, and the fact I was driving near midnight near a rave (which was really close by). They stopped other cars, but they

All the cops said were "We have reasons to search your car". I never thought to ask them the reasons why. I kinda already knew, and it was already to late.

I figured it would sound worst if I said "No, you can't search my car". Because they would just ask "why?". Sounds incriminating either way. I'm not familiar with what rights I have in those situations.

I'm not even sure what the 4th Amendment is, that's how clueless I am about the law and my rights. I should know these things, but I'm too lazy to learn them....

I guess I gotta get a lawyer.

Either way, its not good.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Sounds like you got screwed bro. They didn't pull you over for the taillight, that's just the reason they used stop you. They knew there was a rave nearby and were probably pulling everyone they thought was on their way there to get some quick and easy drug seizures, making up reasons to pull them over as they went.

As a victim of an unjustified search, I can tell you my best advice is- DON'T EVER TALK TO COPS. It doesn't matter if you're already under arrest or they are just asking you simple questions. Remember the 2 main points of the miranda rights (even if they haven't been read to you yet):

1- You have a right to an attorney to be present during any questioning

2- ANYTHING you say can and WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU in the court of law, so don't say shit!

This is an excellent video I recommend everyone to watch if they haven't already: 

Watch it from beginning to end because the guy will bring up scenarios you may not have even thought of, like people implicating themselves in crimes they had absolutely nothing to do with by simple, harmless (or so they thought) statements they made to cops.

There is no justice in our justice system.

OfflineJeff_heff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #799170 - 11/20/15 07:25 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I know this is old, but how did the legal matter turn out for you?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: Jeff_heff]
    #800486 - 12/05/15 09:48 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

It turned out OK.

Got charged with possession of marijuana (not manufacturing thankfully)

I had some probation, little involvement by cops, then i took a drug rehab class, met lots of cool drug addicts :smile:

This was many years ago my probation ended. The hardest part is my record still comes up with marijuana possession and as a Class B felony. It only appears on some background-checking websites with outdated info because I got my charge expunged and it *should* be cleared of my name, but it isnt on these outdated sites. Sucks for trying to get jobs, but i just have to live with the fact i got this record now.

Now that weed is legal, it awesome! No more paranoia about smoking. I can buy weed at dispensers too. Dream come true. Kinda makes growing not as attractive since there is so much legally bought herb. But I still wanna grow to get good at it. A personal challenge.

My last grow (outdoor) just failed, but I plan on buying a clone from a dispenser and trying again in Spring next year. This time, my plant will NOT die.

OfflineShroomingChaos
Connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast US
    #800516 - 12/05/15 05:31 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

That sucks the cops seized and destroyed your plant.  Over the years I have had issues with cops running into my grow houses and destroying everything but leaving my lights/fans/tents.  They just enjoy destroying the plants lol.  My question is so when are you setting back up again?  Best of luck!

InvisibleScribbler
because i scribble

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: ShroomingChaos]
    #800622 - 12/07/15 12:22 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Wouldn't it be considered cultivation and not manufacturing? I thought that was the case for marijuana and mushrooms and it carries a lesser charge. Good to know you didn't have to worry about that though!

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck