Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Triacontano question
    #655135 - 01/16/13 12:44 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

hey guys was wondering if anybody knows anything about this from what I been reading if used during the flowering stage it will stress the plant a little bit to cause it to grow extra resin is this true? if so would u guys know of any go brands of this stuff?  oh and I read it was better to spray it on the leaves then to add it to the water why would that be, how would the plant asorb it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Triacontano question [Re: Mrshroom]
    #655137 - 01/16/13 02:08 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Never heard of the stuff.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Triacontano question [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #655160 - 01/16/13 10:31 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

on of the brands that read about is called snow storm ultra.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #655187 - 01/16/13 02:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Oh that shit.  I tried it and meh. 

Have you not heard of foliar feeding?  That's why it can be sprayed on and be effective.  If  you haven't heard of foliar feeding you should do a little googling on it.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: Triacontano question [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #655197 - 01/16/13 04:48 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Get a few grows under your belt.  Get your room dialed in.  Then, when you have something to compare to, start tinkering and adding fancy additives if you so choose.  The old adage KISS really is true for your first grow(s).  Try to have as few moving parts as possible, if you know what I mean.  The less variables, the less chance to fuck up.

I know that doesn't answer your question, I've just seen you post a lot of threads and get the feel that you're over-thinking things and trying to run before you walk.  That's not a shot or anything, just a friendly observation. 

I've seen this type of product (like the humboldt brand one you mentioned) used in a few established grow rooms.  The results haven't been compelling enough that I would recommend it to an veteran grower.  In your case, I would strongly discourage you from 'investing' in "snow storm" or any similar products.

Oh, and:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foliar_feeding

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Triacontano question [Re: Angus]
    #655256 - 01/16/13 09:38 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Angus said:
Get a few grows under your belt.  Get your room dialed in.  Then, when you have something to compare to, start tinkering and adding fancy additives if you so choose.  The old adage KISS really is true for your first grow(s).  Try to have as few moving parts as possible, if you know what I mean.  The less variables, the less chance to fuck up.

I know that doesn't answer your question, I've just seen you post a lot of threads and get the feel that you're over-thinking things and trying to run before you walk.  That's not a shot or anything, just a friendly observation. 

I've seen this type of product (like the humboldt brand one you mentioned) used in a few established grow rooms.  The results haven't been compelling enough that I would recommend it to an veteran grower.  In your case, I would strongly discourage you from 'investing' in "snow storm" or any similar products.

Oh, and:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foliar_feeding

hey thanks for the input. I do understand I need to get the basic down. Right now prity much what Im doing is just reading everything I comeacross and trying to learn as much as possible. Im waiting to get my caregivers card in my state and intill I get that I cant grow legally so im just reading as much as I can and trying to learn as much as I can while im waiting

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
    #655261 - 01/16/13 10:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Gotcha. Thanks for taking the criticism with an open mind :smile:

I'd love to grow legally some day.  I hope whoever you're going to be growing for knows that you're just starting up and isn't dependent on you for their medicine. 

I hope it all works out, and you're doing good to try and learn now.  A little more independent research would be beneficial...a great way to learn second-hand is read the first page of a bunch of grow logs.  Most people will detail their whole setup, and you can see what goes into the grow and what comes out.  And of course, no matter how much reading you do first, as soon as you start getting your hand dirty, you'll have a million more questions :smile:

Do you have a location locked down, and if so are you building the room yet?

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Triacontano question [Re: Angus]
    #655283 - 01/16/13 10:53 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Angus said:
Gotcha. Thanks for taking the criticism with an open mind :smile:

I'd love to grow legally some day.  I hope whoever you're going to be growing for knows that you're just starting up and isn't dependent on you for their medicine. 

I hope it all works out, and you're doing good to try and learn now.  A little more independent research would be beneficial...a great way to learn second-hand is read the first page of a bunch of grow logs.  Most people will detail their whole setup, and you can see what goes into the grow and what comes out.  And of course, no matter how much reading you do first, as soon as you start getting your hand dirty, you'll have a million more questions :smile:

Do you have a location locked down, and if so are you building the room yet?

Well the person who I will be a caregiver for(who im getting my card threw) knows that I will just be starting out.

As for location I do have a place. I got to do a little remodeling to secure it up. It in a basement and I got to rip out some very old wall and and clean it up good and spray everything down with bleach water to kill what ever the hell is growing in that basement.

i have not started yet. don't want to start the process intill i know i been approved to be a caregiver. Cause with my luck if i started building the room and ordering my seeds and buy the equipment before i get approved. i would be turned down lol. So just playing the waiting game with the state right now.  It does suck but in a way im glad cause im just doing as much research as possible and learning a lot that i think will help me be a lot better growing by the time i do get my caregivers care(well if i do get approved)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds