Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestara
Stranger

Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question [Re: phychotron]
    #806196 - 02/18/16 05:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the feedback Phychotron, I will make updates :smile:

Have a great time!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGoldilocks
Stranger

Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question/ don't buy from mbferts.com [Re: phychotron]
    #806527 - 02/22/16 09:50 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
Please stop spamming the boards, no matter how upset you are.

I left one version of your thread in the link below.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/806534#806534

Edited by phychotron (02/23/16 01:20 PM)

Offlinestara
Stranger

Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question/ don't buy from mbferts.com [Re: Goldilocks]
    #808104 - 03/16/16 04:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hello again, after one month wait for nature to show its magic:) @Magash :smile:

Yeah there is a magic however for a first time grower I had a hard time I must admit.:smile: My roots are taking nutrients less than before; I think this is because of the salt build up; and still continuing. I flash weekly and after the flash they take good amount of nuts but after two days it slows down again. I dropped the ec from 1 to 0,7 now and the same goes on. Ph is dropping fast in this small rez. daily I adjust it when filling. I think it shows that roots are acidic.:rolleyes: I dont know may be this is all they need and may be there isnt a problem but I felt a bit impatient about their sizes comparing the similar setups on the internet. May be it is all about the flush of the cameras they take pictures. I realized the flush of the camera spreads white in the garden at photos so buds look bigger.:smile:

I've learned a good lesson though, I have been adjusting ph to 6 and it was falling down to 5,5 the next day but after some research I found that under Ph 6 magnesium is not absorbed well so probably this explains the deficiency for the big colas leaves below. Now I adjust PH to 6,3 and it goes to 5,6. Should we always change it do you change the ph? Do you think this deficiency will slow down this colas growth:(? Or is it because of heat.?

And  I defoliated the bush a bit, it was also a freaking think.:eek: I couldnt understand what and which to pick so probably I removed to many fan leaves and I didnt removed side colas enough to focus on the main branches Im not 100% sure. :smile: But next time I will try better.

This weak I started pk 13/14 and it made a difference. Started at half dose and I add a small amount everyday. I plan to carry on this till the last two week flash, correct me if Im wrong. :smile:

What do you think generally, are they normal? :smile:) light is 600 watt now for 2 weeks. (it was 400 watt before) temps are 27C day and 20C night.

Pics (WWidow and SuperSkunk):

The big cola was also heat stressed (30C max) and the leaves curled a bit. I didnt think any bad thing about her she was so beautiful to be suspicious but then I realized.

And here we have a side flower downstairs near the scrog net. I hope they will mature nearly the same like the top colas with 600 watt. We will see.

other pics...

Thanks for any feedbacks and sorry if I sound like a real freak. :smile:

Have a nice day to all!

Offlinestara
Stranger

Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question/ don't buy from mbferts.com [Re: stara]
    #808105 - 03/16/16 04:36 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

And btw their on their 45th day into flowering. Strains are 9 week strains they say... thanks...

Offlinestara
Stranger

Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question/ don't buy from mbferts.com [Re: stara]
    #808111 - 03/16/16 05:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

and for a last question, should I use cal-mag because it looks that magnesium deficiency spreading a bit to other colas leaves now I realized? I think it is magnesium right?
Thanks...

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #808113 - 03/16/16 05:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

those are some nice looking buds, cant help you with the deficiency question though will have to wait on a veteran grower.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #808128 - 03/16/16 07:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Those look really good. pH is suppose to swing a bit so that you can get all the nutrients.

Hard to tell but maybe a potassium (K) deficiency. See if they get worse while your feeding them P-K.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #808130 - 03/16/16 07:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Agreed, those ladies look very nice.

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question [Re: Stoneth]
    #808144 - 03/17/16 12:54 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

They look killer. 455 days or so into flowering they look like they should be ready around 8.5 weeks. Good work.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinestara
Stranger

Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question [Re: Magash]
    #808155 - 03/17/16 05:44 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

no way guys they are dying look at them :smile:))

Thank you for feedbacks, I dont know what will happen next therefore I cant imagine their future. Now Im a bit more relax. Thanks for comforting me:) Hope they finish before me:))

Offlinestara
Stranger

Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question [Re: stara]
    #808844 - 03/27/16 03:17 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Hello guys,

I have white widow (dinafem) and superskunk (sensi) here. It's their 56 day into flowering. (The seed companies say both have 45-50 days flowering time but I thought I better look and sense the right time.) The trichomes of the leave I picked near the best bud look half cloudy like they have different from everthing also some rare amber points. ( I picked from the bud which pistils mostly orange and curled in.) I know may be it is hard to tell from a distance but what would you say? Should I start flushing? (I plan one or two week flush, the rez water is filled with pk 13/14 people say its strong stuff the ec now is 0,6 though.) Is it possible that it's still early for harvest and having some amber points while half cloudy in the same time? I compare with the pics on the net but the trichomes are not thick cloudy everywhere with mine.

Or did I missed the train for harvest window:/?

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks I appreciate.:thanx:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #808846 - 03/27/16 04:18 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

The pics look :awesome:, I'd be chopping in the next 7 to 14 days.
If you're planning to flush, I'd sart it within the next few days.
That this stage ripening happens fairly quickly.

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question [Re: Stoneth]
    #808908 - 03/28/16 07:19 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Yep, pretty close to done. Looks good overall.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #808919 - 03/28/16 12:51 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I'd say the same as Stone. 7 to 14 days if you wanna wait for the trichs then you're gonna wait a week or so longer. That trichs and waiting till there amber for a couch lock high and white for a more up high is all a bunch of crap. More myth bullshit in the growing industry. All it is actually is, a sign of maturity based on how much the trichs have degraded. Plus if it was true Sativas would give a Indica high if you let them sit past their maturity date and every trich was amber or harvest Indicas with a Sativa high if you harvested earlier. Lastly indoors some strains never go amber. (white widow is a example).

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: drip system - seedlings - deficiency question [Re: Magash]
    #808923 - 03/28/16 02:43 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I agree, and frostiness is not an indication that the plant has a lot of THC either. When I was growing Grapegod most of the tricomes I harvest are clear and tested at 26% THC. The bud doesn't look especially coated.

--------------------

Offlinestara
Stranger

#808925 - 03/28/16 03:30 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

The interesting thing is that on some of the clear looking trichs I see amber heads. That's what made me confused...I thought it's sth linear. clear-milky white-amber. But as you say this now I think, may be this strain is never gonna look full milky white... I'll be checking what they will look like a few days later...

Im happy to be here.:smile:

Thanks to everyone really appreciate your help...

Have a great time!

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #808930 - 03/28/16 06:21 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

I pulled a jar of grapegod that was curing for 1 year (jar the whole time, taped shut for 1 yr after drying) and none of the tricomes changed to milky or amber. Maybe a few of them  that was probably like that when I jarred them, but most were still clear. What I'd like to see is a lab test to compare what happens over a 1 yr period but I'm not that well stocked.

--------------------

Offlinestara
Stranger

#808973 - 03/29/16 03:53 PM (8 years, 28 days ago)

I hope I wont have this kind. :smile: It would be too informative for a first grow. :smile: I'll keep that in mind thanks!

Offlinestara
Stranger

#809632 - 04/04/16 02:27 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Hi again, after one week wait for the trichs now I took some new pics. May be I should go for a bit more with nutrients? To get clody trichs... without counting the transition week it's now 55th day of flowering. (I was always counting with it but may be it was wrong... May be one more week before a 2 week flushing?

Any feedbacks will be great... I wait but I dont want to be late either sooo thanks a lot!:smile:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #809723 - 04/05/16 02:58 PM (8 years, 21 days ago)

I'd chop them soon, three more weeks is a long time, but they could also take it from the looks of them.  I always recommend harvesting before or after it foxtails. Going the extra weeks on a strain can be either beneficial or a waste of time, but you gotta see how the strain responds to it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds