Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: Silica brand comparison [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #746579 - 09/05/14 11:58 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Honestly brother, if you don't need to foliar feed, I wouldn't.
I know a lot of people who do foliar feed and some swear by it, but indoors, IMO, its a bit of a pain in the ass. Especially is you have HID lighting (burns, cleaning, backspray, etc.).

I am new to silica supplements. I have only used Protekt from Dynagro and I have great success with it when I water my plants, but I never foliar feed so I cant really say to much on that.

I have a full bottle of Flowers Kiss and have never even used the stuff on anything in my tent. Just a Peace Lilly and I couldn't really see it did anything for it.

*If you do foliar feed make sure you have a spreader-sticker or a drop of dish soap to prevent the beads of water from just sitting on the leaves. Also from what I have read, yes you wanna foliar feed with the lights off.

Just my 2 cents bro, hope I helped in some way.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Silica brand comparison [Re: TribalSeed]
    #746591 - 09/06/14 03:23 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Don't foliar with silica. The leaf can't take it all in. There really isn't a reason to do anything foliar if you don't have bugs. Put it this way. The leaves are the solar panels of the plant. Well you don't get solar panels to work better by spraying stuff all over them.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineGoldilocks
Stranger

Re: Silica brand comparison [Re: phychotron]
    #806534 - 02/22/16 09:59 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
Free shipping but you need to spend $20+ dollars :wink:

Don't go with mbferts.com, I ordered 5 products from them and only 4 came in. I emailed them about there mistake of not sending me what I paid for and they spat in my face. There an untrustworthy nutrients dealer. The Stretch Stopper I ordered and paid for never came in the mail, a value of $30. They refused to correct there mistake and called me liar. I'll stick with bulk of it means I don't have to deal with there I professionalism and it was all over a $30 Stretch Stopper, what business does that. It would have been so easy for them to own there mistake. They stole my money.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Silica brand comparison [Re: Goldilocks]
    #806560 - 02/23/16 01:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

NOT TRUE, my buddy ordered a $20 boost and silica and they forgot to add the silica to the order. He told them and they sent out the silica and tossed in a free $60 bottle of boost to compensate.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Silica brand comparison [Re: phychotron]
    #806566 - 02/23/16 01:31 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Since I'm here I might as well add that I've been using said silica and it works great. Gotta smash the lumps before you add some hot water to dissolve it. Then add it to a 5 gallon bucket of water before adding to the nutrient tank. They also have Agsil 21, a liquid form with slightly different p-k values that I might try next.

My only gripe with the agsil 16H powder is having to weigh it out (.5g/gallon). I'm going to make a liquid form as soon as I can get a PPM meter to test it. But with the Agsil 21 being available in liquid form it might be easier to go that route.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale