Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecamplo
Stranger

Any california caregivers here?
    #564760 - 06/15/11 11:52 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hello,
Just wondering if any cali caregivers out there willing to school me on somethings. I'm over here in michigan and have plans to jump in the game as a caregiver. You guys over in cali have some wisdom that I need in my life right about now. So with that being said, anyone willing to chat it up with me. Email, forum, chat room, whatever.

camplo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Any california caregivers here? [Re: camplo]
    #564769 - 06/16/11 12:43 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

There are several knowledgable growers here, from several medical states and others from non-medical...Either way they are all successful for the most part and know what they are doing.

Post questions here and you'll get answers, good ones, it might not be a cali grower but there are several here.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinecamplo
Stranger

Re: Any california caregivers here? [Re: mhbound]
    #564774 - 06/16/11 12:58 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I am trying to figure out what the big deal is. It seems some people have moved to from different states like california for example to jump on michigans budding medical mary scene. Why? As far as I can tell making any profit, which on the michigan medical forums using the word profit is a no no, so let me paraphrase....getting compensated for providing your medicine is borderline illegal. Like, you can get what you spent on materials, expenses, and what not, but when it comes to being compensated for your time and skill things get fuzzy/gray.

I feel the out of towners know something that I don't know. I also get the feeling other michiganders are intentionally detouring people from getting in the game in order to keep down competition.

camplo

ps-This is why I was asking for a person in particular as this is more business and politics than cultivation..whatever...

Edited by camplo (06/16/11 12:59 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order