Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe man

Re: non medical clones (moved) [Re: grod31]
    #604060 - 01/05/12 07:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

grod31 said:"k so whats your purpose on this forum.since you have no input yourself.just curious
Quote:

the man said:
k so what was the purpose of yoru question? since you answered it yourself. just curious

"if you have lots of cash then doesnt matter or if you really want it u would pay whatever. i mean even if its 60$ thats cheaper then a pack of beans so up do u. ubc seeds can be had pretty cheaply though. and depends if you really know what your getting"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: non medical clones [Re: RasJeph] * 1
    #604068 - 01/05/12 08:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
And yet its the oxycontin capital of the USA...or, was at least. :facepalm:

Lol still is, I know a place that will give you a crooked MRI in a van out back for 200$, 250$ doc visit and bam out the door with more narcotic pills than any human should ingest. Its rediculous, yet we cant have medical pot here?

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

Re: non medical clones [Re: Miscusi]
    #604101 - 01/06/12 05:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i'd say it depends on the cut and depends on your purposes.  i've got almost 14kw of light in flower, and so to me it might be worth a thousand bucks if it means i'll get something that is above and beyond what i've already got.  that one clone would become an infinite supply, so the price is about the genetics themselves, whether it's a single cutting or a truck full of clones isn't very relevant.

that being said, i am starting to not be that interested in other peoples' cuttings.  fact is that if someone else is running the same cut near me, we are now competing with the same equipment.  i'm way more interested in popping 200 seeds and finding something that is both killer, and not the same as what anyone else around me has.  and in that pursuit, money is theoretically no object when it means having a leg up on everyone else trying to vend their product.  spending $4,000 on getting that something special is nothing when you can turn around and pull ten times that back off the resulting product after one cycle.

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: non medical clones [Re: Stoneth]
    #604248 - 01/07/12 11:48 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Quote:

Magash said:
I've started breeding again. I'll have them soon. I finished up my chemo successfully and have finished my relocation of the new Cali breeding site.

:highfive:
That's a lot of great news there.
Glad to hear you got the chemo finished up.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder