Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #410965 - 05/03/10 10:54 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks 206. I wish I had watched that Friday night....man, so many mistakes I've made that could have been avoided if I only knew my actual rights in these types of situations.

Couldn't sleep well last night....kept thinking about all the things the cops did to me that night, and all the bad decisions I made that lead to the seizer...

Well, called towing department (with my pre-paid phone, much easier than a pay-phone), they said I need to sign a release form at the police department to get my car back. I might have to pay the intinial licenses plate light ticket right? I wish I knew. Don't have enough money for the ticket and the towing cost....its not looking good.

Well, I got to get ready to leave. Just wanted to say thanks to you guys from providing help and posting supportive comments.

Gotta go,
~ TrueH. ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #410968 - 05/03/10 11:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Dress and act professionally at court and don't accept everything your lawyer tells you at face value. Do your homework and ask the right questions and just generally make sure he works more than 1/2 an hour on your case.

Call the lawyers listed on NORML or local places and try to get someone to take your case pro bono. There are cool, honest lawyers out there you just have to find one.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Lucid]
    #410974 - 05/03/10 11:21 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
As people have said none of us have law degrees, Now I don't know what state your in or your local laws but cops have to have probable cause to search your car. they have to prove there is a reason why its likely you have drugs in your car, like smelling marijuana, roaches in the ash tray..etc.. now LYING to the cops is NOT a reason to search your car, drug related bumper stickers are not a reason to search your car.  At best they could give you a ticket for the burnt out license light, Do like everybody is telling you and get a lawyer, you might have to suck it up and tell your family or relatives or if you have to take out a loan. anything to get some money for a lawyer, because a public defender is going to seriously not give a shit what happens to you.  Alright man good luck keep us posted.

Well put man, I'm glad WE have had many run-ins in our youth that allowed us to prepare for situations such as that.

I learned the hard way just as you have, but trust me, they ALWAYS make it sound worse than it really is.

What I have learned is that no matter what a cop SAYS, you should never ever trust them.  Of course they are going to tell you that telling them everything will get you off the hook, thats the oldest line in the book.

Every time I've been suspected of a crime since then, I just tell them if they have the evidence to charge me then do it, otherwise I'm on my merry way home.  Guess what, I have a CLEAN record, minus small MJ posession which is just a 150 dollar ticket here.  It works to keep your mouth shut, or just tell them straight up that they don't have shit and if they want they have to arrest you NOW with the current evidence.  They are so used to people turning over and giving up that almost everyone does it.  I just don't get it.  I've become so smooth and accustomed to talking to the police that it's second nature to think about EVERY FUCKING WORD before you choose to release any information.

Think before you speak, Will anything I say in this sentence incriminate myself or lead me back to the crime?  Most people don't think about this because the police KNOW they have to rush you and keep you on your toes, otherwise you will actually calm down and rationally think it through... Just some thoughts/experience I thought I'd share...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineShroomieGirl
Fear and Loathing
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #411019 - 05/03/10 01:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

aw man that sucks! i probably would have made the same mistakes you made just from being nervous.  but now you know what to say for next time.  ill be hoping you dont go to jail and just get off with some fines or something. youll probably be just fine, esp since its your 1st offense.  i guess well see in a few weeks here.  let us know how court goes.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #411067 - 05/03/10 03:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

THC,
I am truly sorry about what happened to you.

You are one of the greatest and nicest guys on this forum and you don't deserve this. :sadyes:

I don't think they had any right to search your car or home, but too late now. :shrug:

You are another fallen soldier in the war for peace and the rights for the expansion of consciousness.

And those cops seemed pretty crazy, kind of nice and kind of assholes.ll

I will tell the legend of TrueHerbCrystal to my children and children's children... well only my children because kids shouldn't be having sex. Okay maybe just my friends because I might forgot this by the time I have kids.

Keep your head up and keep us updated.

Smile on!

Keep your head up and your time low...
FRACTALife
:drugnerd:

--------------------

OfflineTina
Alcoholic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Middle America
    #411188 - 05/03/10 07:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
You mean when I tell NORML and MAPP about what happened or tell the Police that I contacted MAPP/NORML?

The latter sounds no so good.

I'm actually working on the editing right now....

Might have to ask you guys to peer-review it, to make sure it sounds alright....I'll censor my name and location to protect my identity.

Hopefully those organizations can help.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

when you tell norml and mapp.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: FRACTALife]
    #411438 - 05/04/10 02:28 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
As people have said none of us have law degrees, Now I don't know what state your in or your local laws but cops have to have probable cause to search your car. they have to prove there is a reason why its likely you have drugs in your car, like smelling marijuana, roaches in the ash tray..etc.. now LYING to the cops is NOT a reason to search your car, drug related bumper stickers are not a reason to search your car.  At best they could give you a ticket for the burnt out license light, Do like everybody is telling you and get a lawyer, you might have to suck it up and tell your family or relatives or if you have to take out a loan. anything to get some money for a lawyer, because a public defender is going to seriously not give a shit what happens to you.  Alright man good luck keep us posted.

Well put man, I'm glad WE have had many run-ins in our youth that allowed us to prepare for situations such as that.

I learned the hard way just as you have, but trust me, they ALWAYS make it sound worse than it really is.

What I have learned is that no matter what a cop SAYS, you should never ever trust them.  Of course they are going to tell you that telling them everything will get you off the hook, thats the oldest line in the book.

Every time I've been suspected of a crime since then, I just tell them if they have the evidence to charge me then do it, otherwise I'm on my merry way home.  Guess what, I have a CLEAN record, minus small MJ possession which is just a 150 dollar ticket here.  It works to keep your mouth shut, or just tell them straight up that they don't have shit and if they want they have to arrest you NOW with the current evidence.  They are so used to people turning over and giving up that almost everyone does it.  I just don't get it. 

I've become so smooth and accustomed to talking to the police that it's second nature to think about EVERY FUCKING WORD before you choose to release any information.

Think before you speak, Will anything I say in this sentence incriminate myself or lead me back to the crime?  Most people don't think about this because the police KNOW they have to rush you and keep you on your toes, otherwise you will actually calm down and rationally think it through... Just some thoughts/experience I thought I'd share...

-> Its good to know you went thru some similar situations Inverted, but with much better outcomes. That makes me happy that you made it out clean. Inverted, you seriously are my Idol man. You seem like you do the right things, and I wish I was more like you.

I shouldn't incriminated myself like that. I was so naiive, stupid, blind, nervous, intimated, scared, all of it...

I wish I could have been smooth and normal around those cops. I disclosed so much information about random things, looking back, I feel like a stupid child. I was so clueless, its almost too much to bare...

If I only knew the proper way to handle these situations, I would not be in this situation I am now. I wish I could of taken a class, a real-world education class, where I could practice on a "actor" cop, on what to say in a position like this. But thats the past now, no sense dwelling on what I *should* of done: gotta think about whats next.....gotta stay focused....

Inverted, you really are the best at giving advice, cultivation and otherwise. I wish I could meet you one day, you are one of the few of the best here on the boards.

Quote:

ShroomieGirl said:
aw man that sucks! i probably would have made the same mistakes you made just from being nervous.  but now you know what to say for next time.  ill be hoping you dont go to jail and just get off with some fines or something. youll probably be just fine, esp since its your 1st offense.  i guess well see in a few weeks here.  let us know how court goes.

Thanks for the support ShroomieGirl. I see you can relate to my nervousness. I definitely need to learn how to handle those situations. Nice you to hear you are hopeful of my sentence. I will definitely let you know how court goes, if I am even allowed to come back home to tell you. I don't even wanna think about it.....

But thanks ShroomieGirl. What you say helps, believe me. All this support always picks me up....

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
THC,
I am truly sorry about what happened to you.

You are one of the greatest and nicest guys on this forum and you don't deserve this. :sadyes:

I don't think they had any right to search your car or home, but too late now. :shrug:

You are another fallen soldier in the war for peace and the rights for the expansion of consciousness.

And those cops seemed pretty crazy, kind of nice and kind of assholes.

I will tell the legend of TrueHerbCrystal to my children and children's children... well only my children because kids shouldn't be having sex. Okay maybe just my friends because I might forgot this by the time I have kids.

Keep your head up and keep us updated.

Smile on!

Keep your head up and your time low...
FRACTALife
:drugnerd:

Thanks for all that FRACTALife. Reading all that really brings a tear to my eyes, in a happiness kind-of-way. To see someone like yourself FRACTAL say those nice, uplifting things makes me miss this place so much more. I don't wanna leave here.

Its amazing what a little text on a screen can make a person feel. And you FRACTALife have definitely made my day....I could see us being good friends in real life. Thats for sure.

And if my legend lives on, I hope its a good one. But the bad legend must live on, to teach future kids who grow not to fall Victim to their own mistakes and poor choices. And if its completely forgotten, I just hope a person naiive or inexperienced like me, somewhere out there, learns from story and makes the right choices and does the correct actions to avoid this horrible ending to my grow, my happiness, my well-being, my self-confidence and my current life. If I had a time-machine, I would go back and never both those things in my car....I'm still in shock this happened to me. It just doesn't seem real, like I'm still dreaming. But, sadly I did, and must live with this.

There are many lessons to be learned from my mistakes, I just hope those lessons are remembered. I just hope in the future, people read stories like mine and say "Wow, we come a far ways. Now these drugs are decriminalized. Look how much things have changed". Someday, I hope it happens....legalization of all hallucinogens and MJ, or at least decrimialization.

But you're guys storys and comments really made my day today. You have no idea how much help it is to my state-of-mind. Friends, in real-life or even just talking online, are so important for social support. And you guys here, like you Inverted and you FRACTAL have showed me that....

You guys are truely the best. :smile2: :laugh:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#411453 - 05/04/10 05:31 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:peace:&:heart: THC

may good karma guide you to a safe outcome.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#411521 - 05/04/10 10:00 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I know you feel stupid, but don't get so down on yourself.

I promise you that you are not the only person that the police have bullied into forfeiting personal and criminal information.  That's their job and they are very good at making you think that you have NO RIGHTS.

Luckily (not really, I was a mischievous child) I have been in the situation many times as a minor and eventually researched everything and it makes 180 degree difference in how the case is pursued.  You will probably not receive any jail time as this is your first offense.  You WILL however probably be put on probation and given state UA's.  I can't really see you avoiding that.  So smoke up a bunch of weed while you still can, and find a good JWH source cuz' you won't be allowed to toke for at least a couple years...

I feel for you man, but now you know that you can't let them push you around, and that is generally why people have the attitude that they do towards police.  They overstep their boundaries on the regular and the average citizen is going to let them go about their business w/out flinching... Stand up for yourself!

--------------------

OfflineHydro
Male

#411530 - 05/04/10 10:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

That totally blow. tho you should of never let them search your car. The right thing to do is get out of the car and lock your door. they do not have access to your car with out a valid search warrant :frown:

sorry for your luck tho :frown:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Hydro]
    #411531 - 05/04/10 10:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah except when a k9 is present and "alerts" for the officer.

They'll even make the dog false alert if they need to, and with the dog they DO NOT need a warrant.  That is PC enough.

--------------------

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Inverted]
    #411540 - 05/04/10 10:33 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I just can't get over how THC spilt the beans and just told the cops he was growing and let them in his house. :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Cannaboid]
    #411543 - 05/04/10 10:43 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I know, but some people just don't know how to deal with the authorities...  :shrug:

Personally, I would have been at the rave 10 minutes later gettin' my groove on w/ a fix-it ticket in my back pocket.

--------------------

OfflineHydro
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Inverted]
    #411546 - 05/04/10 10:47 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I highly doubrt they would of brought the dog on site unless it was already there. If this was a trap on the way to the Rave they would either already had the dog on the spot since you can already claim that it he or she was not the only car halted. I ddont know iw asn't there. I jsut assume but i dont understand why you let them in your car to start with.. knowing you had drug in the car. Once you told them you dont have any drug in your car and the door are locked. They normally jsut give you the fine and on your way you are . once again sorry for your lock..

I remember posting a video some time ago about your right as a driver and how to act with the police . You should of watch it. Probably would of save you all that bullshit :frown:

OfflineHydro
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Hydro]
    #411548 - 05/04/10 10:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#412791 - 05/05/10 10:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cannaboid said:
I just can't get over how THC spilt the beans and just told the cops he was growing and let them in his house. :sad:

I'm back. I wanted to address this first hand. I only "spilled the beans" after they first found my small amount of immature (not fully developed) fresh budz, which was wrapped up in tin-foil, and when they searched me (which I felt like I had no choice, because they found the budz already, so they a reason to search me right?).

When they searched me, they found my camera and turned it on. The *very* last photo on the camera was my plant, in plain sight. I was going to make an update on my grow-log that night, but was running late to the rave, so I never transfered the photos to my computer. When they found my photo, one of the officers said "Got a pretty big plant there". Another reason why they had evidence to say "We have reason to search your place."

After that, I confessed. I figured any lie I said to cover it up would not go well, so I just gave up, and a scared idiot. I learned better now.

I should also note that I get nervous around cops even when I got pulled over for traffic violations. Something about a man in a uniform with a gun and power that makes me uneasy....

But yeah, it wasn't until they found my camera with the photo on it when I couldn't lie anymore. I was done. 

Quote:

Inverted said:
I know, but some people just don't know how to deal with the authorities...  :shrug:

Personally, I would have been at the rave 10 minutes later gettin' my groove on w/ a fix-it ticket in my back pocket.

I know you would have Inverted! :yesnod: You know how to handle these situations, as you told me. I wish I had the ballz to stand-up to those cops and stay calm and collective. I was so intimated by them, especially when there were 5 of them total, 2 searching my car, and 3 standing around me. I nearly lost it. I just wanted to run away. Shittiest moments of my life, that's for sure.

~ TrueH.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #412795 - 05/05/10 10:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

There's a few good videos in the Security Forum over at the Shroomery you should check out.  They're in the threads stickied at the very top of the first page.  And think a little bit man.  Before I put myself into any situation, I think to myself...."How could this go wrong?" and "How can I handle the situation if it does go wrong to make it right?"  And if it's too sketch, fuck that. :shrug:  Call me paranoid or whatever, but I used to do some stupid shit in my teenage years, and looking back  on it, I should still be in jail.  Live and learn.

--------------------

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

#412797 - 05/05/10 10:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
After that, I confessed. I figured any lie I said to cover it up would not go well

Always remember.

You have the right to remain silent.

You don't have to tell them shit.

They might take you to jail and lock you up but that's their right.

I fuking got arrested and had to spend the weekend in jail for a loud muffler.

They wanted to search my vehicle and I said "why for having a loud muffler?"

They continued to tell me that denying a search is peculiar and it made them believe I was hiding something.

They could not legally search it but after I was arrested they had to do an inventory of everything inside the vehicle before it got impounded.

They found nothing but they are the law.

Moral of the story is just keep your fucking mouth shut.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#412824 - 05/05/10 11:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

But besides that, I saw a lawyer today. She was not a NORML weed-specialized one, but she has dealt with other lawyers on drug cases....

And she told me some great news, and some scary news too....

She really knew her stuff, and knew the law pretty well, according to me listening to her. And I learned quite a few things.

The Bad first:

- The female lawyer said that getting a lawyer would cost between about $5,000 - $10,000. Way more than I expected. It means I have to get a court-appointed lawyer, inside of a private one.

- My Dad is not willing to pay for a lawyer. He said he just can't do it. Business is slow, and he can't afford it. My mom cannot either (they are divorced), so there will be no help in that regard. Other family members I know cannot either. Most are surviving barely in the middle-class zone.  So, I cannot afford a lawyer for this case, which is scary. 

- The female lawyer said that the citations are so bad that they are serious enough for prison, which scares the shit out of me. I could go to the same place that domestic violent offenders, armed robbery, rapists, and murderers go to? I still can't believe that. I'm just some guy growing his own drugs, then I'm some guy that could be spending his time in prison with *real* dangerous men. I mean, what if I get stabbed, raped or killed in prison? How could I cope with that? It would change me forever for the worst. But there is important hope, in the "Good" Section.

The Good Now

-> The Best First: The female lawyer I talked to told me about this similar story of case a a different lawyer defended of a guy and who was into manufacturing meth and was charged with "possessing precursors to meth manufacture".

She said that he was driving down the road, and a cop pulled him over for a traffic violation, I think it was the same one as mine, broken license plate lamp. So, he got pulled over, and in his car, in plain sight, were several large containers of blue liquid (looks like washer fluid) and lab glassware, like beakers and flasks for chemicals. He was searched by the cops, and they found ibuprofen tablets and other per-cursors to meth synth. So in court, this lawyer defended him with the argument that the cops performed an unlawful search with no enough evidence to initially search his car, and the charges were dropped! He won the case! He did not get the sentence. He likely got some kind of plenty but no jail time. 

In some ways, this guy was in a worst position for a search because he had obvious things like a lot of blue washer fluid in the car, in plain sight, and various lab glassware, also in plain sight. To me, those items would appear suspicious, and give a good reason to search, but they threw out the charges....The law system is weird.

In my situation, I had no kinds of drugs or bongs/pipes or anything like that out in plain sight. They were all packed pretty carefully. What I did have in plain sight was 3 black bags filled with clothes and canned food, 2 water jugs (1 was a one gallon, the other a 2.5 gallon), some rope, a small bundle of firewood, some newspaper (for making fires), a Styrofoam cooler filled with ice/raw steaks, a jar of smoothie (I love making fresh smoothies) and bunch of trash and CDs, and such scattered on the floor. But my budz, and my home-made glass pipe thing I made from common parts and head shop glass, was buried pretty deep inside the black bags, not at all in plain sight.

And I told the cops I was going camping, and all those things are used for camping. And like I said before, my budz were wrapped in tin-foil and stuffed into a tupperware, which was screwed tight, and inside one of those black bags with clothes on top of them. And since they were incomplete budz, and not full-grown, full-stinky budz, there could not have been as much smell from them. There's no way the cops could smell it, and despite my stickers, not one cop said "I smell marijuana". So all that is very good news for me. 

But I am worst than the meth guy because I was growing my plant and shrooms at home, and I'm not sure if they searched the meth guys house or not. I should of asked her that. The meeting was pretty short.

In Short: The search that the cops did could be shown to be unlawful in court, which means I can get a "wavier to suppress", which basically means "Anything after the search cannot be charged, because the search was illegal". That's the best thing I got going here. And that fact that this is my first criminal offense.

->
The date near the end of the month is called an " Arraignment", and is not my court case yet. They just determine what my charges will be. I have to do some research on what actually happens in Arraignment, and if you need a lawyer for it.

-> The female lady is going to try get that same lawyer. I really hope she succeeds. My future depends on it.

-> The cops who searched my place left a couple dried leaf-only branches for me. Just realized that today. Not sure why. They found them, and just said "Eh, just leave it." Which was weird. So, I have a little momento of my beautiful girl, who is now long gone into Mary Heaven. May she rest in peace....:sad: U.S. drug laws suck a fat one!

-> I really didn't care about my mushroom jars. I actually gave up on it awhile ago. I was having no luck with casing, so I just forgot about it. I had all these colonized jars done for weeks, which were actually starting to go bad, but I never did anything with them. Got lazy, I guess.

-> I've calm-down completely and I am not freaking out anymore like I did before. I can actually sleep sound now, but I still feel like I wake up from nightmares thou....but they are getting less scary every day....

I've actually considered, once I serve this sentence, whatever it may be, I'm thinking of saving up money over many years and moving to Amsterdam. I've always wanted to visit there, or better yet, live there.

I figure this offense is always on my record, and getting a job is going to be hard. So, if I get an OK job, and save money diligently, I could just move to Amsterdam, and live in drug paradise, and smoke all the weed I want in peace, take shrooms once in a while, with no worries of cops or getting arrested....that sounds like utopia to me. I know, not the best goals in the world, but I really wanna live that life. How great would that be: smoke without worries? I love weed, almost as much as women or video games, so that place to me seems like a sublime place to try live. Even if I can't grow it, being there would be awesome beyond my wildest dreams.

But, I would be leaving my family, so that would suck. But it would be an amazing new life. America's drug policy is just not doing it for me anymore....

__> Hey, do you guys know where I can get legal info, like an encyclopedia, for legal terms and laws? Library?

My Future Will Be Determined....
~ TrueH.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #412827 - 05/05/10 11:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, they don't want you in Amsterdam.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies