Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #410626 - 05/02/10 07:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Getting a good lawyer is the ONLY thing that can help this kid now.  The legal system WANTS you to spend money or they will look at you in a different way.  Play their game, get your penalty, and go on living.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #410627 - 05/02/10 07:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Well I want to say, in the interest of providing as much help as we can, if THC admits to being under 18 I won't ban him until this issue is resolved. I think it's only fair we try to provide the most help we possibly can.

I agree. I promise you guys that I am NOT 18. I am 22. You have my word on that. I was born in 1987.

I know I may *type* like an 18 year old, but thats just my personality: I act younger than I am (in this case, it was a very bad thing).

I don't wanna give too much details. But remember when I made that thread about going to a strip club? Well, you have to be at least 18 to go in there, I was *at least* 18. I was 22 at the moment. And I was carded at the strip club. Its a true story.

You guys are like family to me. I know it sounds weird and pathetic, but its real. Even thou we never saw each other in real life, thats how I feel. Some of you aren't helping, but Harry, Trip and DoItAgain plus many others are in some ways.

I don't wanna go to prison. Is this really my only destination? Is there no hope for me????

Should I get some people to testify for me? Kinda like Witnesses?

Is there a drug legal handbook I can read for help?

Can I save myself from Prison time?
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

honestly theres no way of knowing for sure, you live in a pretty liberal state.  You need to get presentable as fuck for court, that measn clean shave short neat haircut neat dress the works.  If you have any community leaders that can vouch that you're a good kid who just into some not so good stuff that would help.

If you're lucky you could get into a drug diversion program which could mean only a couple months of jail/prison time and then be sent to rehab. Rehab sucks but its better than jail/prison.

Say you have problems with drugs and alcohol and you would like to get help for them, since you are young if you get a liberal judge you could get off easy that way.

Other than that get a lawyer and hope for the best.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #410632 - 05/02/10 07:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Doitagain]
    #410639 - 05/02/10 07:48 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you all you guys SO MUCH. It means so much to me for you to help me out like this.

That is all good advice. If you don't mind, I am going to print out this thread for help on how I should act, and what I should do.

Thank you again. You have no idea how much it means to have someone on my side.

Your troubled very scared friend,

~ T.H.C. ~

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #410640 - 05/02/10 07:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Look for a local attorney who has a good record. These guys make a living off being chummy with the judges and getting people good deals. You have to get your cultivation and manufacturing charges lowered to something else or you're gonna go to prison.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #410641 - 05/02/10 07:54 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, I'll look into that.

What about referring the Growery? My thoughts are NOT to even mention it anywhere, to protect this community and all the great people who make it what it is....

...But what if it helped in my case? Do you think my Grow Journal could be used in my benefit? Or would it be worst to reference it?

Could it lower my cultivation/manufacturing charges?

I guess I should ask a lawyer about it.

Gotta do A LOT of Research Now.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#410643 - 05/02/10 07:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Are you retarded?  I am not flaming, just trying to figure you out.  I can not understand how you giving them more evidence ala the Growery shit will benefit you in any way.

That is like giving the cops the reciept to the gun you purchased to kill someone.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#410644 - 05/02/10 07:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Ok, I'll look into that.

What about referring the Growery? My thoughts are NOT to even mention it anywhere, to protect this community and all the great people who make it what it is....

...But what if it helped in my case? Do you think my Grow Journal could be used in my benefit? Or would it be worst to reference it?

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

nah dude that's not gonna do anything except give them more evidence than they already have.  Pictures of your grow and talking abotu techniques to increase yield, seriously not a good idea.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Doitagain]
    #410646 - 05/02/10 07:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Since he told the cops that he grew weed I'm sure if he was under 18 he would have told us all by now.

I'll also say this again. He mentioned being nervous about having to tell his folks and if he was underage they would have been the first to know.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DoPeYsMuRf]
    #410648 - 05/02/10 08:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DoPeYsMuRf said:
Since he told the cops that he grew weed I'm sure if he was under 18 he would have told us all by now.

I'll also say this again. He mentioned being nervous about having to tell his folks and if he was underage they would have been the first to know.

yeah i'm not accusing him of being underage i was just asking if he was, and i believe that he's not. 

Though for his own sake it's too bad that he isn't.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DoPeYsMuRf]
    #410651 - 05/02/10 08:02 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

youll just get probation

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#410653 - 05/02/10 08:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Beg your parents to loan you cash.  If they have the money to spare, and they are half-way decent human beings, they will help you out with the lawyer.  Families got to look out for their own.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #410654 - 05/02/10 08:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Ok, I'll look into that.

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

nah dude that's not gonna do anything except give them more evidence than they already have.  Pictures of your grow and talking abotu techniques to increase yield, seriously not a good idea.

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

#410655 - 05/02/10 08:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Being his first offense he'll be able to plead guilty and get a deferred judgment.

That means no felony, no jail time, just a bunch of community service and not being able to get a decent job for 7 years.

Just make sure you stay clean until your probation is over or else your getting charged with everything and will be sent away for a long time.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#410657 - 05/02/10 08:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

OK. I agree. No Growery reference.

I might have to delete my account then....but I really don't wanna. I love it here. I hope the cops don't take my PC. Even if I delete my files connected to here, I heard that hard-drives leave an imprint of the files you save on the disk. Should I get rid of all evidence, including digital ones?

I mean, they already have charges, and did a search of my place. Do you think they will do another *after* court? Man....this is getting too complex.

The good thing is that on my camera, there is no photos of the Growery website. There's photos of raves, and girls at raves, vacation stuff like in the snow, but no Growery, that I can remember. I'm really sure there is no photos of the website.

I think Grwy Ok on that one.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
    #410663 - 05/02/10 08:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

no you dont ill teach you to beat the pigs on the internet....bunch of fools

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: matt]
    #410666 - 05/02/10 08:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lieutenant Dan said:
The truth is that when you put me on ignore for being an "Imperial Wizard
Racist", you failed to understand that the internets is srs business.

I used my connections within the Order to find a branch of the Imperial Knights local to your area,
several members of that branch happened to be law enforcement officers. God bless them.

I informed them of your ethnicity and they sprung into action.
Death Dealer Dave, a elder of our group, cut the wires leading to light
above your license plate.

He rejoined his fellow officers and they simply waited for you to leave your residence, and the rest is history.

Death Dealer Dave is going to receive a Silver Star for his valiant efforts in this drug bust.

Hopefully you learned the real lesson here..

INTERNETS IS SRS BSNS.

To tell you the truth Lieut Dan, that kinda cheered me up.

It was kinda mean, and not helpful in anyway, but to say I was set-up by imperial wizards, which I discussed back in the Thunderdome, was a pretty good joke. You're an awesome writer. Not helpful in anyway, but I did enjoy your crazy-linked story that goes all the way back to the time I called you an "imperial wizard". What a story.

You're officially off the ignore list. :thumbup: Just please, keep it semi-clean in here Lieut Dan....thanks

And shame on all of you for laughing at that! Just kidding. :awesome:

Not helpful, but entertaining.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #410674 - 05/02/10 08:31 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Dear everyone;

Stop trolling THC right now. This is the smoke lounge.

Love,

Harry

Took you long enough.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Triptonic]
    #410675 - 05/02/10 08:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Woah good input there buddy.  Way to be.  That helped so much and added so much humor to this thread.  You should get an award for your hard trying abilities.  It would be great.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Triptonic]
    #410677 - 05/02/10 08:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

are you joking right now? I can't be on here every second of the day trip. I'm the only mod online right now, and I just happened to get to this thread. I don't even understand what you're trying to say by that, a 15 second response time isn't snappy enough for you?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds