Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Triptonic]
    #410513 - 05/02/10 06:07 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:
you're not under 18 are you TrueHerb?  if that's the case you could get some leniency.

Like he's gonna admit to being under 18 on here lol.

you'd be surprised some people don't know or forget but i've gotten at least a couple underage users banned

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinem3kgt
User
 User Gallery

Loc: G-Spot TX
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #410518 - 05/02/10 06:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sourced from Norml:

Quote:

Manufacturing any amount of marijuana is a very serious offense. 'Manufacturing' means growing even one plant and packaging, repackaging, labeling or relabeling marijuana. Manufacturing marijuana is a class A felony punishable by a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

ORS 475.856  A Felony  Unlawful manufacture of marijuana.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: m3kgt]
    #410529 - 05/02/10 06:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hmm and since he had it in a bag that means distribution too

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #410536 - 05/02/10 06:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:lolsy:

:lolfat:

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: ltd]
    #410539 - 05/02/10 06:25 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ltd said:
:lolsy:

:lolfat:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: matt]
    #410548 - 05/02/10 06:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:feelsbadman:

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #410549 - 05/02/10 06:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This thread should be stickied so all the noobs can see what NOT to do when being confronted by the cops.

True Herb, you are a True American Idiot and I mean that in the best way possible.  It's like those Darwin Awards.  After reading those I now know not to connect my dick to an electrical socket. You might save a life someday because of this.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Tangerines]
    #410550 - 05/02/10 06:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
This thread should be stickied so all the noobs can see what NOT to do when being confronted by the cops.

True Herb, you are a True American Idiot and I mean that in the best way possible.  It's like those Darwin Awards.  After reading those I now know not to connect my dick to an electrical socket. You might save a life someday because of this.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #410552 - 05/02/10 06:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Quote:

Tangerines said:

:horly::niggawhat::yarly:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Tangerines]
    #410559 - 05/02/10 06:46 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

lol yeah so many lessons can be learned from this that's the only redeeming factor here. 

A) don't talk to the cops
B) don't let them search your car
C) if they find a little weed don't tell them "it's from a friend who grows" make some shit up about copping it at a concert or a bar
D)don't let them search your house or tell the cops exactly what llegal shit you have inside your house. god damn at least make them work for it.

there's probably many more but these ones stand out the most.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Doitagain] * 1
    #410564 - 05/02/10 06:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I got weak in the knees and spilled the beans..
and that's the way the cookie crumbles!

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Doitagain]
    #410565 - 05/02/10 06:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Every time the cop asks you a question, Don't automatically incriminate yourself further.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: ltd]
    #410566 - 05/02/10 06:52 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

ltd

Your rhymes flow like tub's tear ducts.

~~~~Tangerines~~~~

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

#410567 - 05/02/10 06:52 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Every time the cop asks you a question, Don't automatically incriminate yourself further.

lol yeah and if a cop asks you what mushroom mycelium is don't tell him that its the first steps in manufacturing a schedule I controlled substance.

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Doitagain]
    #410570 - 05/02/10 06:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
lol yeah so many lessons can be learned from this that's the only redeeming factor here. 

C) if they find a little weed don't tell them "it's from a friend who grows" make some shit up about copping it at a concert or a bar
D)don't let them search your house or tell the cops exactly what llegal shit you have inside your house. god damn at least make them work for it.

E) Don't drive around with bumper stickers advertising that you use illegal substances.
F) Don't drive around with drugs in the vehicle whilst the light above your rear license plate is out.

... especially whilst headed to a rave which the cops are known to stake out and look for any reason to harass you.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: matt]
    #410574 - 05/02/10 06:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
Quote:

Doitagain said:

E) Don't drive around with bumper stickers advertising that you use illegal substances.
F) Don't drive around with drugs in the vehicle whilst the light above your rear license plate is out.

... especially whilst headed to a rave which the cops are known to stake out and look for any reason to harass you.

yeah well also you gotta fault the rave organizers as well, if you throw your shit properly the cops have no idea it's going down.

Way to over-promote an underground to the point where cops stake it out.  That would never happen at a party i threw

--------------------
ltd said:

keep the shit

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #410584 - 05/02/10 07:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:

I hope so. If anything comes out of this, is others learning from what I did wrong, and the right thing.

I getting really scared now reading these laws, and some of these news stories with similar circumstances....

No more reading for now.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineTina
Alcoholic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Middle America
    #410585 - 05/02/10 07:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

sorry man that sucks! buuut always say no or nothing at all. never tell the truth in a sitchieation like that.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#410586 - 05/02/10 07:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Go get a hooker and an 8 ball to calm yourself down a little.

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

#410589 - 05/02/10 07:11 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
yeah well also you gotta fault the rave organizers as well, if you throw your shit properly the cops have no idea it's going down.

Way to over-promote an underground to the point where cops stake it out.

That's a moot point as far as I'm concerned. You should always be on your toes and prepared for the worst whilst rolling up to a rave and/or fest with drugs in the vehicle regardless of how discretely you believe it was promoted. Hell you should be on your toes and prepared for the worst anytime you're driving around with drugs in the vehicle, period.

Who rolls up to a rave with a back license plate light out and bumper stickers that essentially read "hello officer, i am drug user, feel free to search my vehicle."? Apparently TrueHerbCrystal does.

Get a ride or take a goddamn cab to a nearby location for fucks sake.

:facepalm:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder