Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Skunk Train - 600w HPS - Coco/Perlite - 11 Females - All Aboard
    #353539 - 01/26/10 03:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Specifics:
3x Sleestack x Skunk (1 female)
3x Kushberry x Skunk (2 females)
3x Kandy Kush x Skunk (3 females)
3x LA Confidential x Skunk (3 females)
2x OG #18 x Skunk (2 females)
600w Lumatek HPS
60/40 Coco/Perlite @ 5.8-6.0
6" -> 3 Gallon Pots
Hand watered every 1-3 days

14 Viable Beans, 11 Females

Nutrients:
Canna Coco A+B
AN Bud Blood (First week of flowering)
Snow Storm Ultra (Late addition to this grow)
Canna PK 13/14
AN Overdrive (Last two weeks of flowering)
Canna Rhizotonic
Canna Cannazym

(I no longer use big bud)

Strain Details:
Sleestack (Shrom x Martian Mean Green)
70% Sativa - 30% Indica
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Description: "This strain brings two of our favorite strains together. Shrom is a cutting that we got a few years ago from Northern California. The Shrom yields and tastes great. We love this strain because of its fuel/haze taste. Crossing this clone to the MMG male was a very easy decision because the MMG has always put something special into whatever we cross him to! The SleeStack will not grow tall like the Schrom and will not take as long either. She is a shorter, stout plant that packs on the weight after the 5th week. The buds on this plant are frosty with resin. If you?re looking for the plant to make your Concentrate out of, look no further. This strain has high resin content that will make your Concentrate stand out! With the flavor of the Martian Mean Green and the yields of the Shrom, this is the perfect mix of two legendary strains."

OG #18 (Chem Dawg x OG Chem)
Hybrid (Unknown %)
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Description: "Out of 40 Plants we had one exception plant "PLANT #18". She is more Sour tasting than OG – and has better yields than the OG. She took the yield and fuely taste of the Chem Dawg with the OG Chem power."

Kushberry (OG Kush x Blueberry)
70% Indica - 30% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Description: "The Blueberry male from Oregon was used for his taste and vigour in combination with the zesty, lemon taste of the OG Kush from LA. The Kushberry is a shorter, stockier plant that produces a good yield. The exotic flavour doesn't rival her strength, she is one of our strongest strains. The DNA Genetic Kushberry is very good for medicinal use, helping with pain relief as well as eating and sleeping disorders."

Kandy Kush (OG Kush x Train Wreck)
Indica Dominant (Unknown %)
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Description: "These Kandy Kush Cannabis Seeds mix the classic stretch of the OG Kush that bulks up and fills out like the TW to give you OG flavor and TW nugs. Once again we bring the medicinal benefits and the great taste of the OG Kush and crossed it to classic Cali. Train Wreck strain - known for it's good commercial yields, frostiness and lemony scents. The sweetness of this Kush hybrid is comparable to kandy and after one hit you will keep coming back for more!! Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but dose not stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our cataloge. True California flavor."

LA Confidential (OG Kush x Unknown Afghani)
Mostly Indica
Flowering Time: 7-8 Weeks
Description: "The LA Confidential Cannabis Seeds are great for medicinal use as they relieve pain and help insomnia. For the everyday user, the high of this herb is psychedelic and energetic, with a hammer. This girl is a heavy eater. There are two real phenotypes of the Confidential and they will both finish in 45-56 days. One is a bit more hardy, but both equal in knock down drag out stone. Preveg'ing is advised to maximise the yield."

Skunk #1 (Afghani Indica x Mexican Sativa x Colombian Sativa)
Skunk No. 1 was the first true stabilized hybrid to enter the Dutch Cannabis greenhouses. Sacred Seeds created it in the late 1970s from Afghani Indica, "Acapulco Gold" Mexican Sativa and Columbian Gold Sativa. For the first time this strain provided growers with the good taste and high of a sativa coupled with the quick heavy flowering of an indica. Having been successfully stabilized, Skunk No. 1 has been widely used as a breeding parent for most of today’s leading "skunk" and many other strains. It is very easy to grow and has always been seen as a standard against which others can be measured. It produces dense buds varying in colour from light green to golden with a very high yield. It is easy to manicure due to its high bud-to-leaf ratio. It has a sweet smell and taste with a cerebral high.

Edited by Crusty Ass Bastard (04/13/10 11:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Growlog Pictures [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #353541 - 01/26/10 03:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

24/0 Pictures

12/12 Pictures

Harvest Pictures

Edited by Crusty Ass Bastard (06/16/10 09:04 AM)

OfflineTomCollins

Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #353544 - 01/26/10 03:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:highfive: Awesome!

I take it your a fan of skunk? :crazy2:

Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: TomCollins]
    #353587 - 01/26/10 04:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looking forward to seeing that kushberry.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: Triptonic]
    #353616 - 01/26/10 05:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

It'll be nice to see this grow.  I've got some LA Conf x Skunk going right now as well.  Soon as some roots pop out from the clones I'll be flowering them.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: coda]
    #353643 - 01/26/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:popcorn:

InvisibleNightGrower
Proficient Horticulturist
Male

#353646 - 01/26/10 06:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Its a skunk fiesta! Ole

--------------------
Learn of Terence Mckenna. Check out the Shroomery to learn more about what one man did for mushies. Thank you, Terence.

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: NightGrower]
    #353740 - 01/26/10 08:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

The start of another great grow  :bestbud:

Looking forward to watching them grow.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: Snurry]
    #355063 - 01/29/10 07:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

- 1/29

I've had these in my flowering tent going 12/12 from seed, but I'm going to 24/0 tomorrow until they are ready to flower. You can see there is a midget on the right, it sprouted a couple days late and is healthy but short. Thats a kushberry, which are supposed to be short, but damn. The OG #18 and Sleestack are standing out in terms of growth so far. That OG #18 at the top left is going to be the shit, I can just tell.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Edited by Crusty Ass Bastard (01/29/10 07:45 PM)

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #355071 - 01/29/10 07:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looking good.  The LA Conf I have running is looking pretty sweet in veg.  Took the top well and is getting bushy.

I hope the others that took advantage of the attitudes offer put up some logs.  It would be nice to compare and check out the different phenos the seeds throw off.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: coda]
    #356367 - 02/01/10 11:27 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

coda said:
I hope the others that took advantage of the attitudes offer put up some logs.  It would be nice to compare and check out the different phenos the seeds throw off.

Yeah, especially since these are "unreleased" strains and we have no info about the male skunk. I'm not only looking forward to seeing different phenos but similar phenos grown in totally different conditions, i.e. different mediums with different nutes under different lights.

I switched to 24/0 yesterday and they were perked up by this morning. In the next few days I'm hoping to see more unique characteristics emerge from the different strains, they all look surprisingly similar at this point.

- 2/1
- 2/1

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Offlinedutc2006
Grow or Die

Folding@home Statistics
    #356376 - 02/01/10 11:50 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

206 said:
and we have no info about the male skunk.

When I ordered my set of these freebies I watched the video on the Attitude about the deal, and they mentioned that the male was the 30 year old Skunk male from Holland.  Thus, from the age I am assuming it is a Skunk #1 male, originally an Afghani X Colombian X Thai.  It is a sativa dominant plant, tall, strong, and very vigorous, and great for a male breeder. 

I am anxious to get mine started but have a full garden and no space, so I can't wait to see how these turn out.  Looking good!

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: dutc2006]
    #356379 - 02/01/10 12:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh shit son. How did I overlook this? Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. Makes me wish they grew a little faster. :popcorn:

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: dutc2006]
    #356577 - 02/01/10 08:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dutc2006 said:When I ordered my set of these freebies I watched the video on the Attitude about the deal, and they mentioned that the male was the 30 year old Skunk male from Holland.  Thus, from the age I am assuming it is a Skunk #1 male, originally an Afghani X Colombian X Thai.  It is a sativa dominant plant, tall, strong, and very vigorous, and great for a male breeder. 

I am anxious to get mine started but have a full garden and no space, so I can't wait to see how these turn out.  Looking good!

Thanks, that is really helpful info. Start a journal when yours are ready :smile:

Quote:

DrGreenThumb said:
Oh shit son. How did I overlook this? Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. Makes me wish they grew a little faster. :popcorn:

Thanks Bro. I have high hopes for this crop.

--------------------
|

Edited by Crusty Ass Bastard (02/01/10 08:10 PM)

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #357165 - 02/03/10 10:34 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Picture update! In a few days I will begin labeling the pics so you guys can see which strain is which.

I'm surprised how well these are doing actually. I had to use a bag of miracle grow perlite instead of my usual big chunk, but soaking it for a couple days must have leeched the nutes out. It still looks like shit but the top layer is deceiving, there is a lot of coir under there.

--------------------
|

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #357236 - 02/03/10 02:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've been very anxious to see all of these to fruition.  I'm glad there are multiple simultaneous grows going on with these batch of seeds.  I want to see the variety of offspring :laugh:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: Inverted]
    #357990 - 02/05/10 11:30 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've added some new pictures along with labels. I'm feeding about 300ppm of coco a+b along with rhizotonic, no runoff.

My favorites at this point are Sleestack (2nd pic) and OG #18, but I'm sure that will change multiple times before harvest. Also the midget I thought was kushberry is actually kandy kush, I must have been high when I wrote that earlier.

--------------------
|

Edited by Crusty Ass Bastard (02/05/10 11:31 AM)

Offlinegerome
Stranger
    #358233 - 02/05/10 09:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looking good.  Me loves some skunkies.

How often do you water and what is the strength of the nutrients in this stage?  I am liking the looks of coco and will be experimenting soon.

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grow w/ 5 Strains [Re: gerome]
    #358257 - 02/05/10 11:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

gerome said:How often do you water and what is the strength of the nutrients in this stage?  I am liking the looks of coco and will be experimenting soon.

I water those little pots about every 3-4 days, with no runoff. LEDs don't generate much heat, so the transpiration rate is incredibly low.

Coco is the shit man, it has all the convenience of soil but is actually a hydroponic medium. We need more coco grows on the growery too. One thing some people might not know...its also dirt fucking cheap to grow in coco. You can run 3-4 complete crops with $30 of canna nutes. You can also clone in coco, I ditched my aero cloner because its just too damn easy. Do it! :smile:

--------------------
|

OfflineTomCollins

#358310 - 02/06/10 02:37 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

206 said:My favorites at this point are Sleestack (2nd pic)

Do you also have one called Dr. Rick Marshall? :lmafo:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds