Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Doitagain]
    #410759 - 05/02/10 10:08 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, since when does a cop have the right to search your home because of something they found in your CAR on the street not even at your house!?! Thats absolutely ridiculous! Should have said nothing. Cultivation of mushrooms is what is going to get you bad. They had NO right to search your place of residence UNTIL you took them there and let them in.

If a cop tells you they have reason to search your home tell them "theres the door, kick it in" If they have reasonable doubt they will kick that fucking door in. If they do not, they will try their hardest to convince you to say "Im not hiding anything" or "yeah i have some stuff, its here here and here and oh here is the key go on in" They are still gonna charge you with whatever they find.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: brifunforme]
    #410770 - 05/02/10 10:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Very good point.

I should of also mentioned that these cops were specialized in the "narcotics division" as the newer cop who drove me home told me. So I'm guessing they know their stuff....That could have been it. They saw the fresh bud in the car, I was alone in the car, so they made the assumption that I was growing. Seems like good logic to me. I should of saw it before. But seriously, I rarely see cops at raves, but I forget that I usually see them at OUTDOOR raves, which is where the problem is. I didn't learn from last year.....too forgetful for my own good.

And I didn't really take them there, I was in the cop car and they drove me there. If I had the option to just go straight to jail, and not by my place, I would have took that route. But at the time, it looked it was going to happen anyway, so in my mind, why not just get it over with and end the lies.

If they would have gave me a consent form to sign, giving them permission to search my place, theres no way in hell I would sign that. No way. But there was never a form, nothing officially. Just questions then answers. And if they kicked the door in, I would have to pay for that, since I don't own the place, I rent it.

>>> To matt:

Quote:

matt said:

Anyhow, THC, have you sent out emails to MPP and NORML explaining your situation?

Haven't done that yet, but I just bought one of those pre-paid cell phones to make calls that I need to make, just to the Police Dept about my cell phone and to the tow service (not sure which one) about my vehicle.

Next, I'm going to send a message to both MAPP and NORML real soon.....should I just send my OP, with some edits?

Gotta Rewrite It.
~ TrueH.C. ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (05/02/10 10:47 PM)

OfflineTina
Alcoholic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Middle America
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #410779 - 05/02/10 11:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

what happens when you tell them about it?

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #410781 - 05/02/10 11:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, that's terrible!  I don't have the time to read this whole thread now but i will later.  I hope you come through OK on this.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #410783 - 05/02/10 11:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Very good point.

I should of also mentioned that these cops were specialized in the "narcotics division" as the newer cop who drove me home told me. So I'm guessing they know their stuff....That could have been it. They saw the fresh bud in the car, I was alone in the car, so they made the assumption that I was growing. Seems like good logic to me. I should of saw it before. But seriously, I rarely see cops at raves, but I forget that I usually see them at OUTDOOR raves, which is where the problem is. I didn't learn from last year.....too forgetful for my own good.

And I didn't really take them there, I was in the cop car and they drove me there. If I had the option to just go straight to jail, and not by my place, I would have took that route. But at the time, it looked it was going to happen anyway, so in my mind, why not just get it over with and end the lies.

If they would have gave me a consent form to sign, giving them permission to search my place, theres no way in hell I would sign that. No way. But there was never a form, nothing officially. Just questions then answers. And if they kicked the door in, I would have to pay for that, since I don't own the place, I rent it.

>>> To matt:

Quote:

matt said:

Anyhow, THC, have you sent out emails to MPP and NORML explaining your situation?

Haven't done that yet, but I just bought one of those pre-paid cell phones to make calls that I need to make, just to the Police Dept about my cell phone and to the tow service (not sure which one) about my vehicle.

Next, I'm going to send a message to both MAPP and NORML real soon.....should I just send my OP, with some edits?

Gotta Rewrite It.
~ TrueH.C. ~

That is YOU giving THEM permission to search. Just telling them "yeah its there" Is GRANTING permission to search. Thats why everyone says dont talk. You would have just been facing the possession of the lsd,nug,and the license plate light thing. But now you have much more serious charges awaiting you.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Tina]
    #410784 - 05/02/10 11:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You mean when I tell NORML and MAPP about what happened or tell the Police that I contacted MAPP/NORML?

The latter sounds no so good.

I'm actually working on the editing right now....

Might have to ask you guys to peer-review it, to make sure it sounds alright....I'll censor my name and location to protect my identity.

Hopefully those organizations can help.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineThe Pschyonaut
Male

Loc: Fire Island, NY
    #410813 - 05/03/10 12:09 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hey dude, I guess I'm a bit late since this has been posted, but I'm sure everything will work out okay, its gonna be a rough road, but I've had friends whom have been busted with worse, and I'm sure that you'll be fine. Two things to remember, its your first offense, you'll definatly get parole and this will blemish your record, but you'll survive. My suggestion, get your lawyer, play it straight, be good for a year. You'll be back in no time.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#410820 - 05/03/10 12:28 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn trueherb, I'm really sorry to hear about that. That's the worst thing that could happen. The same shit could happen to me. I use to carry photos around in my iphone with me, just because it synced all my photos in iphoto. It got stolen but it had a password and of course when you steal an iphone you don't give a shit what's on it, you just want to wipe it and use it. So I got kind of lucky, but that experience taught me exactly that, never carry around photos. That's fucked up shit trueherb I'm so sorry. :sad::sad::sad:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Offlineelaspeinreason
his serene highness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington DC
    #410834 - 05/03/10 01:22 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

get off the forum sketchball. Actions always speak louder than words

[edit: flames removed]

--------------------
हम सब एक है ~ We Are All One
The ultimate source of happiness, successful life, is within ourselves. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

Edited by geokills (05/06/10 12:10 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #410843 - 05/03/10 02:02 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Dude who are you talking to? THC is perfectly fine.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #410847 - 05/03/10 02:33 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

[edit: quoted flames removed]

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Edited by geokills (05/06/10 12:10 PM)

OfflineTomCollins

#410850 - 05/03/10 02:38 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Are you speaking to me or trueherb? :confused:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TomCollins]
    #410852 - 05/03/10 02:54 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm 99.9% sure he's talking about Trueherb.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #410855 - 05/03/10 03:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Why not use a pay phone for communicating with the police, the impound etc, rather than that lovely new anonymous (possibly) prepaid cell phone you have?

Offlineeyesoftheworld

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal] * 1
    #410856 - 05/03/10 03:22 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

this story hurt to read but at least you learned a lesson.  follow everyone's advice and get a lawyer asap.

and i tend to be extra cautious, but i don't see how keeping your growery account around is going to help.  i wouldn't want to risk them finding it.  i know on shroomery they don't delete accounts so if they won't do it here then just delete all your pics/logs.

guess it doesn't matter if they have pics already though.

good luck!

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #410884 - 05/03/10 07:38 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

[edit: quoted flames removed]

If that is to THC then you are getting a -5 right now.

If it wasn't I'll change my mind but that is just rude

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Edited by geokills (05/06/10 12:11 PM)

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #410889 - 05/03/10 08:08 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Shitty man.  Hope things pan out for ya.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #410891 - 05/03/10 08:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Any of you that live in the USA and haven't watched this yet need to:

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #410909 - 05/03/10 09:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

206 said:
Any of you that live in the USA and haven't watched this yet need to:

thanks for posting that, watched the whole thing,  gooood info indeed:vaped:

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Harlz]
    #410960 - 05/03/10 10:49 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

As people have said none of us have law degrees, Now I don't know what state your in or your local laws but cops have to have probable cause to search your car. they have to prove there is a reason why its likely you have drugs in your car, like smelling marijuana, roaches in the ash tray..etc.. now LYING to the cops is NOT a reason to search your car, drug related bumper stickers are not a reason to search your car.  At best they could give you a ticket for the burnt out license light, Do like everybody is telling you and get a lawyer, you might have to suck it up and tell your family or relatives or if you have to take out a loan. anything to get some money for a lawyer, because a public defender is going to seriously not give a shit what happens to you.  Alright man good luck keep us posted.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom