Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Ever Unknowing Smoked Adulterated Budz?
    #216960 - 04/17/09 09:40 PM (15 years, 5 days ago)

After recently hearing Eminem's lyrics "I sprayed your buds with insect repellent/better check to smell it (sniff, sniff)" on the "I Just Don't Give A F*ck!" track, I have thought about Adulterated Budz.

Adultered buds are cannabis budz that have been sprayed or laced with another chemical, usually an inorganic psychoactive chemical but appear to be natural chemicals of the bud (THC/cannabloids resin). Some common adulterants are PCP and cocaine.

My experience with Adultered Budz: My first bag of weed I ever bought was from my best friend's older brother. They smelt like sweet strawberries with sour undertones, but I later discovered it the strawberry scent wasn't natural. My best friend told me he sprayed his buds with cheap girl perfume to make them smell like dank strawberry. Pretty harmless since it didn't change the effects, but I still think about if it was poisonous or not.

I haven't heard of cocaine-laced buds, but it seems pretty easy to sprinkle it on buds, especially for strains like White Widow or Sugar Ice with all those white THC crystals.

So I ask you growery: Have you ever bought a bag or smoked from someone else's bag that had Adultered Buds which you were not aware/told about? What was it laced with? Did you have a good or bad experience?

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (04/17/09 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Ever Unknowing Smoked Adulterated Budz? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #216977 - 04/17/09 10:29 PM (15 years, 5 days ago)

sounds like you need to stop buying from highschoolers

OfflineAKSE

Re: Ever Unknowing Smoked Adulterated Budz? [Re: usg543]
    #217008 - 04/17/09 11:45 PM (15 years, 5 days ago)

This hardly ever happens.  I've never seen any laced herb, unless someone did it intentionally.  If someone ever says they got laced weed it was probably because:
A) Theyre a noob. and/or
B) They have very low tolerance and/or
C) They have high quality herb.

Also, people won't go wasting an expensive drug like cocaine to sprinkle it on some weed to supposedly get the person hooked or whatever.  However I think in the UK a bit back people were adding bits of sand/glass or something to their herb to make it look more trichome-covered.:rolleyes:

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

Loc: MO/TX/FL/HI
Re: Ever Unknowing Smoked Adulterated Budz? [Re: AKSE]
    #217036 - 04/18/09 02:48 AM (15 years, 5 days ago)

i used to like to "adulterate" my buds

sprinkle on a lil coke

yum yum

--------------------

-and for all your ETHNO SEEDS needs come see us @ www.freeseedring.nl

OfflineJohnny420

Re: Ever Unknowing Smoked Adulterated Budz? [Re: just me]
    #217055 - 04/18/09 06:33 AM (15 years, 5 days ago)

I'm pretty sure I've had laced bud before. When i was about 17 I smoked a spliff with a mate. We barely finished it and then went and sat in the pub to watch a band.

After not too long, cant remember how long, we both literally couldn't move. It was like someone tied lead weights to all our limbs. The music was also amazing. You could hear each individual string being hit by the plectrum like everything was slightly slowed down. Colours were very pronounced.

I had a high tolerence at the time so i'm pretty sure it must have been something else causing it.

It definitely wasn't couch lock cuz you can still get up if you really want to, but both me and my mate were stuck and couldn't move at all.

Any Ideas what that could have been?

Quote:

However I think in the UK a bit back people were adding bits of sand/glass or something to their herb to make it look more trichome-covered.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that's true. I heard of bouts of bud that burnt and left solid black ash that was like a paste. Not grey and dusty like normal ash.

Scary times man. I never understood why people would do it. Why kill your customers?

--------------------
:jah: :baggy: WE HIT THE TREES TILL WE LOOK VIETNAMESE :baggy: :jah:

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
Re: Ever Unknowing Smoked Adulterated Budz? [Re: Johnny420]
    #217379 - 04/19/09 03:24 AM (15 years, 4 days ago)

it is possible that vices kill you, look at alcohol and cigarettes

generally laced bud is rare, buy know your boy. there some sketchy people

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules