Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #406835 - 04/26/10 10:31 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You could get a long stick from outside, stick it in the soil then anchor the cola to said stick :]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #407129 - 04/26/10 04:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This looks much better than my one tradition-style growing attempt with CFL's. WOW, it's really starting to fill out for you now. Great job. :thumbup:

In comparison, your buds look positively packed with pistils! I'm a noob here but logic suggests that where there's a pistil (or two :wink: ), there's a calyx... man, I can't wait till those things start to swell up for ya!

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #407322 - 04/26/10 08:41 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hopanshrubman said:
You could get a long stick from outside, stick it in the soil then anchor the cola to said stick :]

Thanks for the suggestion Hopan, but I actually figured it out.

I just used the same string from when I did the root flush. Works great. I just tried one end around the main stem (cola) where there was no budz, and the other end to the wall I made. I made a nice ">" shape  (top-view) to balance her out.

Quote:

13eetleJuice said:

This looks much better than my one tradition-style growing attempt with CFL's. WOW, it's really starting to fill out for you now. Great job. :thumbup:

In comparison, your buds look positively packed with pistils! I'm a noob here but logic suggests that where there's a pistil (or two :wink: ), there's a calyx... man, I can't wait till those things start to swell up for ya!

Thanks 13eetle! I don't wanna brag, but it feels good to do something that looks right to another grower (thats you). Yeah, there is a ridiculous amount of hairs on her....thats good right? I remember my friends back in the day would be like "Man, look at those hairs!" when they saw dank bud, but now I know its not about the hairs, its all about the mushroom-like "crystal" glands called trichomes....God I love learning!

So hairs really don't have any THC right? Its all just the trichome glands, right?

Whatever the case, the top-heaviness of the Cola is a Good Sign! It reminds me of chickens that KFC raise....they have been bred for large breasts so intensely by selective breeding that they can no longer walk on their legs: they can only walk a few feet than stop to rest. Thats how heavy their breasts are.

Similar to this plant: its either bred that way by CH9 or its because most of my light is near the top (could be both). Pretty funny really. Silly plant....

I can't wait till their done!

Gotta buy that mini-microscope soon....
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #407401 - 04/26/10 11:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Trichomes, the resin glands that form on the surface of the plant, tend to form mostly on the calyx's from what I've read. I hope they get nice and sparkly for you. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #407407 - 04/26/10 11:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Although the hairs do retract within the calyx and get pumped with thc then pushed back out as red hairs when they near harvest time

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #407409 - 04/26/10 11:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, really! Thats so cool! :vaped:

So the hairs really do have THC in them, just at harvest time....thats so cool. How did you know that?

Did the budz tell you themselves?

13ettleJuice: Ya know, I can already see the sparkle in the resin glands, especially in the photos I took. That camera flash does wonders man!

That would be awesome! :awesome::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

#407467 - 04/27/10 03:10 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah that plant looks awesome man... You're really proving CFLs worthiness here too.  I'm excited for you dude, you're gonna have plenty of smoke in a few weeks. 

Also I've heard if you smoke a pile of JUST hairs, you wont get high... But an unpollinated calyx is still the bomb because instead of producing a seed, the entire bract does get covered in trichomes inside and out as it unfurls and swells with sexual frustration.

Nice job THC  :bongload:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #407499 - 04/27/10 08:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Just wanted to chime in again and let you know I'm still watching.... and it's looking very freakin' good!  hard to believe just a month or so ago that plant was a suffering little seedling, but with a little reading and some TLC she's a monsterous flowering beauty now!

You should definitely be proud :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #407811 - 04/27/10 08:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks Harry! I was afraid you jumped ship on my "kids-play" grow log. Good to know you're watching over, making sure I'm doing the right thing...

It is hard to believe that just a month ago, she was suffering and super-small. I realized that Sunday night when I was updating the Main Post with all the new photos....so much change in so little time! Its unbelievable how fast these plants grow.

I am definitely proud....I didn't kill her! I got *really* close, but I saved her, and she saved herself. Feels good that my first grow won't be a failure. :smile2:

Quote:

DudeTron said:
Yeah that plant looks awesome man... You're really proving CFLs worthiness here too.  I'm excited for you dude, you're gonna have plenty of smoke in a few weeks. 

Also I've heard if you smoke a pile of JUST hairs, you wont get high... But an unpollinated calyx is still the bomb because instead of producing a seed, the entire bract does get covered in trichomes inside and out as it unfurls and swells with sexual frustration.

Nice job THC  :bongload:

Thanks too Dude! I never knew CFL's could be used as flowering. But with 260 watts of CFL, it hardly looks "worthy" compared with a HPS. I bet you could the same, or better with just a 75 watt HPS bulb with this 260 CFL array. Maybe, I don't know the equivalence of the bulbs actually. All the documents here say "don't use CFL's for flowering", then I read Harry's "CFL Ladies" log, and was amazed of how well it could be done. Sure, Harry never took a photo of his lighting set-up/array, so I will just have to take his word that he didn't cheat or anything. :wink:

That's so cool with the hairs and the calyx (I gotta that look up). Swells up with sexual frustration....ha! :lol: reminds me of the "Treegasm"Ugly Americans. They called it "blue roots" in the episode. But MJ plants do it too! Just for the ladies....

I Love My New, Stinky Plant!  :awesome::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #407894 - 04/27/10 11:38 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
(I gotta that look up)

What were you saying about being dyslexic again?  :lol:

BTW nice monster lady there!  Nice dark green.  Ease off on the Nitrogen and switch to strictly tiger bloom for the next 2 weeks, then flush for 2.

You have done great lately.  Nice to see your first grow not end in males or death, like most first timers.

:thumbup:

You will be surprised at how good your own bud can be, it's sometimes placebo I think but I swear my own weed gets me higher most of the time... :shrug:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Inverted]
    #407914 - 04/28/10 12:03 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Oh man, I didn't even notice that. :foreheadslap: And....this *before* smoking my budz :nonono:

Ease off on the Nitrogen and switch to strictly tiger bloom for the next 2 weeks, then flush for 2.

Thanks for the compliments Inverted! Means a lot man. You helped out SO much. Thanks for the help so far....

No deaths and no males or hermi's (in my case, since I got a feminized seed)....whew!

So no nitrogen...roger. I only used a little for the flush thats it. The Tiger Bloom has 2% by volume, and I've been feeding at 3 teaspoons per gallon. Should I drop the concentration down?

And that "my home-grown is the best bud I've smoked" thing. I've seen that before! My best friend once grew some outdoors from bag-seed. One day, he showed me the bud. It looked so lame. Really fluffy, no trichomes (that I could see). It was still wet, but still, nothing special at all. Like mid-grade at best.

Anyway, he said it was the most bud he ever smoked (and he smoked it while wet). Very strange.....likely a strong placebo effect, but I think there must be some mystical mind-body-plant connection because you helped grow it like the plant is saying "thanks for growing me buddy" while you torch up its bud to a potent dank smoke that gets you higher than a squirrel on Acid....

I Hope Mine's that Potent :awesome:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Inverted]
    #407916 - 04/28/10 12:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah dude that plant is looking verrrrry nice! About how tall is it? And how big of a pot do you got it in?

That looks like its going to be some good smoke for a while there buddy. Keep us drooling!

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: hopanshrubman]
    #407923 - 04/28/10 12:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hopanshrubman said:
Yeah dude that plant is looking verrrrry nice! About how tall is it? And how big of a pot do you got it in?

Thanks Hopan. According to my last journal entry, it was about 40 inches or 3 feet 4 inches on Saturday.
I just measured it a few minutes ago, and its still about 39" to 40". Someone said awhile back when I said I was afraid I might run out of room vertically that she was stop growing taller. That person was right on! She did stop. Man, good call.

Quote:

That looks like its going to be some good smoke for a while there buddy. Keep us drooling!

Oh man, you should see it today...even more frosty. For these last few weeks before harvest, I am going to try to update it more often, like every 3 to 5 days....

Gotta get better at that. :yesnod:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #408009 - 04/28/10 08:01 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

You will be surprised at how good your own bud can be, it's sometimes placebo I think but I swear my own weed gets me higher most of the time... :shrug:

Man is that freakin' true!  My friends always ask me which dispensary around town is my favorite, I always chuckle and just say "my closet" :rofl:

I can't find weed anywhere in this town that stacks up to what I grow. Maybe it's just personal pride, or maybe the dispensary weed is shitty, but I haven't bought weed in over a year and I plan on keeping it that way

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #408528 - 04/28/10 09:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

"Your closet"! That's classic!

I'm going to have to pull that one on one of my buddies....I think they'll like it. Yup, I'm started to learn that there is nothing like growing you're own herb....nothing quite like it.....A hobby that you can smoke later...and a super-primo quality, better than the competition....I can't think of many hobbies like that.

I Love Growing Weed! I'm Addicted now! :shocked:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Offlinehopanshrubman
The Rabble Rouser

#408765 - 04/29/10 11:21 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah dude growing is so cool! I don't think I will ever stop now unless I get arrested or don't have a place to grow :]

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#410452 - 05/02/10 04:36 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Very Critical, Very Sad news today for my plant....

:facepalm::facepalm::sad::mad2::sad::mad2: *** Plant Status: SEIZED AND DESTROYED BY COPS *** :sad::mad2::sad::mad2::sad::mad2::facepalm::facepalm:

No smiley/germilin can really describe how I feel, but those will have to do....

Here's what happened...

Last night there was an outdoor rave near my town. I packed a lot of things for the camping party, such as a 2.5 gallon water jugs, food, warm clothes, etc. and some fresh cut budz (underdeveloped, from the lower canopy), and one hit of acid, with little paper towels wrapped in tin foil in case there was a liquid dealer....

Anyway, it was around 11:30pm and I was nearing the site on a dark, winding road.

There, I saw a car pull up behind me and turned their blue/red lights on. It was the cops. It was a fucking Cop trap right by the rave! Fuck!

I got really nervous, pulled over and they came to the door. They said they pulled my over because I had a missing/broken license plate light :facepalm:, that I was unaware of. I do remember the oil mechanic saying something about when I got my oil change, but I had completely forgot about it.

So, as they were checking my things, one officer was checking my car with a flash light.

The first cop asked: "Where are you going tonight?" I said "I'm going to the city up ahead to meet some friends." (which was lie #1, I was really going to the rave).

Then he said "You are not going to that rave tonight, are you?" I was really nervous at the time, and my acting skills are in no shape to pull this off. I said "No" (Lie #2). Then he said "Would you mind stepping out of the car". I did.

Then he said the "We have reason to search your car, are we going to find anything?". Its almost like time stopped. I knew I was screwed. I was going to jail, but I said "No, you are not going to find anything." (Lie #3).

I looked at the rear bumper, and realized why they had reason to search my car: I had a bumper sticker that said "Drugs lead nowhere, but at least its the Scenic Route!". It was one of my favorite drug-related stickers, because it had a mostly balanced message. I was too cocky about the stickers, and never thought it would cause any problems, so I left it on there....Biggest mistake of the night. :facepalm:

The other stickers that basically say "I smoke weed officer!" were these stickers "Are you a Blazer?" around my Blazer logo, the type of car I own. And this other one that says "Hawaiian Smoke Shop" in reggae colors. I bought it in Maui, and put it right above the "Blazer" logo.

I've had these stickers on for years, and never really had any problems. A couple cops did pull me over for minor traffic things, but never to search my car. I should have known they likely pulled me over because of those weed-related stickers.

- In retrospect, these stickers were the worst idea EVER to put on the car when I am currently growing a controlled plant. How could I be so blindly proud, and stupid...

So like 2 cops searched my car as another 2 asked me questions, found the fresh-cut budz and my acid container, an Altoids metal container. One officer asked me "Where did you get this fresh buds from?" I said "From a friend, he grows." (Lie #4). Then the officer said "We have reason to search your home now, where do you live?". Like a compliant citizen, I told them. I knew I was ruined: there was no way out of this. I was thinking I was done, my plant was done....I'm going to jail.

Then they say "If you just tell the truth, it will make this a lot less worst for you. Are we going to find anything in your apartment?" or something to that nature. I just came clean, because I knew lying would only make things worst for me "Yeah, I have one marijuana plant and some mushroom mycelium growing in there. And some weed paraphernalia, like a bong and a scale."

Then they found my camera, and said "What's on here, your plant?" They turned it on, and the first photo that came up was my plant.

After that, they said "We're going to take you to your place and search it while you are there. We are towing your truck to a place in south part of your town. Now, put your hand behind your back." Then I was hand-cuff and loaded into the cop car, which is quite uncomfortable with plastic seats and a cramp foot spacing....start of the worst night of my life.

The ride back was not so bad. The guy driving me was actually quite nice. He was new, and kept asking me questions about acid and what it does, and what mushroom mycelium was. I told him, willingly...anything to get my mind off the fact that I'm going to jail, and my plant is dead. In fact, the whole time they were questioning on the side of the road, they were all nice and considerate, and never acted like dicks. But what they did was unforgivable.

So we get back to my place, and he lets me out, hand-cuffed. We went into my small apartment, and he asked me where the illegal stuff is. I told him, and he found the mushroom jars, Mushroom Fruiting Chamber, and most important my beautiful girl, just 2 weeks from harvest....:sad:

The other cops came and raided my whole place, leaving a huge mess as they ripped out my grow light, wires, power-strips, water jugs, and my precious girl. One of the first things they put in the living room was my plant: it was soo top-heavy, it drooped and almost broke the bottom of the stem. It looked so sad. I had betrayed her. I was practically handing her over to the enemy....it was over.

Right after all my grow stuff and my plant was loaded into the cop cars while outside, some cop said "Lets go get something to eat: I got the munchies" They all laughed. I was SOO ANRGY at his joke, I just wanted to do something to retaliate, but I didn't freak-out, because I know violent crimes are not handled well in the court system. So I said/did nothing, and tried to forget he said that. Pissed me off that a cop could think this was funny.....he was basically laughing at my defeat, and my plant being seized.

After they took everything, I was loaded back in the car, and just by chance or fate, my plant was in the front seat, behind the iron bars. I could smell her and look at her as we rode back to the station. I said my last good-byes to her in my head, since I will never see her again.

Then we got to the station, and I was processed, which I have never been thru before.

I won't bore you with the details, and it was a horrible, dehumanizing feeling, when they locked me up in the small grey cell. I was no longer a person, but a thing. Locked up.

But there was one cool thing about this shitty experience: the finger-printer. It was all digital, and I could watch as the tiny lines on my hand appeared on a screen in real-time. It was pretty trippy to watch. Kinda wish I ate that acid. But I was also glad I was 100% sober. It was cool to watch, and provided a little happiness in this depressing situation.

Another cool thing I realized was the perfect irony I was in. You see, right now I am in a group project for college, in which we argue for or against something. The topic of out group project is "War on Drugs". Our next meeting is this Tuesday. If I would of missed it because I was in jail, that would be the most ridiculous thing ever for me....

So in the perfect irony of my situation, I am doing a school project on the "War on Drugs", and I just got arrested for possession of different drugs, including of course MJ.

Right before I was put into jail, during the paper part, the cop who drove me home was in the room, and he said something that kinda cheered me up. He said "You were so close to harvest, and you never even got to smoke it." Then I said, "Acutally, I smoked a little a couple weeks ago. They were far from finished, but I can say I did get to smoke a little bit.

After that, I slept in jail until early Sunday morning, and they said I was almost going to stay until Monday, but another officer saw my charges and gave me a citation, which I guess is good, because I'm free right now. But the cops said that my charges were so severe, that I almost didn't get that.

The charges were "unlawful possession of less than an ounce of MJ" (now I know about how much I had), "possession of LSD and shrooms", and the license plate light thing, the first thing I got pulled-over for and what caused this horrid chain-of-events....

They got a lot of intel from my place, but luckily nothing about the Growery. They never seized my PC, but they said, if the wrong guys had raided my place, they would of took that too because its considered evidence. I got luckily there, because all my photos are on here.

Although, I got most of my stuff back like wallet and such, they still have my camera, my cellphone and my car at the pound. Not sure what I am going to do to get them back.

I have a court date in 3 weeks, and I think I'm going to jail. For how long, I don't know. I have no lawyer, so I don't know what I am going to do. Last night was the worst day of my life.....

~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~

So, to recap my really long story, here's what happened in short....

- Drove to an outdoor rave last night and brought some fresh bud clippings.

- Got pulled over from a stealthy cop just a block from the outdoor rave (I could hear the music), hiding without his lights on near the outdoor rave. I got questioned and lied about my intentions to protect myself.

- They said they had a reason to search my car, likely from the weed-related stickers on my rear bumper, and searched my car from illegal substances...

- Found my fresh budz, I was questioned then arrested. They found my camera, turned it on, and the first photo that came up was my plant. They said they had a reason for "Searching your place", which they did later....

- Was driven to my place, I pointed out where my illegal stuff was.

- They took my plant, all my grow supplies, and all my other mushroom related things and I was brought downtown to the slammer.

- Spent last night in jail. Was released this Sunday Morning....the bail at the time was $170,000! Holy Shit!

- They gave me back my wallet, lighters, and belt. The cops still have my cell phone, digital camera, and my car at the pound. I have to pay the towing bill.

- Court date is 3 weeks from now. And it looks like I'm going to spend jail time if I get convicted on "intent to distribute" or even just "having less than an ounce".

- Worst night of my life.

~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Lessons Learned?

- Stealthing does NOT end with the grow-room: Do not put anything such as stickers or symbols on you, your car, or anything you own that relates you to weed or other drugs.

- Don't think you are smarter than the cops. They will catch you at any moment you make a mistake.

- Do NOT carry around photos of your plant on your camera. Delete them, or move them elsewhere.

- Do NOT lie to the cops. If you know you are caught, this will only make you look worst.

- Lastly and most importantly, Do NOT take growing cannabis lightly! It is serious, and illegal for most of us growers, and the consequences can be great. This was my mistake, and never again will I do it....

The Good: :smile2:

- At least I got to smoke some of it during April 20! It wasn't really full potency, and I took the bottom budz, which weren't as dank, but hey, I can't say I never smoked her. So at least I can say I got a little taste of her, and it wasn't a complete failure...that kinda makes me feel good.

- They never seized my PC as evidence, which they could of. Thank goodness. I need this PC for school, it would be so much worst it they took it too.

The Bad: :sad:

- I think I'm going to jail. Actually, I'm sure of it, I just don't wanna think about it.

- My plants gone forever, and I never got to complete the flowering which I was *almost* done with. She's dead now. All that money, all that effort, all that love I gave her....gone forever.

- My car, cell-phone, and camera are still in the hands of cops. I have to get them back....

' ' ''' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' '' ' ''' ' '  '' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' '' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' '' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '

Worst day of my life, but at least I have you guys for support....

Now, I gotta figure out a way to call my Dad and break the sad news....time to find some quarters I guess....

This War on Drugs needs to stop, I was just "harming" myself....

When will this nonsense end, and why must I be punished for it....

Only time will tell what will happen to me. Don't let this happen to YOU.

I should of just stayed home. :facepalm:

They took her away,
And I think I'm going to Jail.

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal] * 1
    #410463 - 05/02/10 05:11 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Jesus dude that sucks. Get yourself a lawyer. Why did they have right to search your car? Because it smelled like something?

Not to be a dick or anything but you did most of the things wrong in that situation. I know you were nervous though so its understandable.

OfflineDANK
VERB CONJUGATeR+HERB INHALATOR
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Triptonic]
    #410466 - 05/02/10 05:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

4th amendment...

This is so sad =(

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: Triptonic]
    #410472 - 05/02/10 05:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I know, I never really asked them why they had the right to search my car. It was most likely my not-so-subtle weed-stickers on the bumper, and the fact I was driving near midnight near a rave (which was really close by). They stopped other cars, but they

All the cops said were "We have reasons to search your car". I never thought to ask them the reasons why. I kinda already knew, and it was already to late.

I figured it would sound worst if I said "No, you can't search my car". Because they would just ask "why?". Sounds incriminating either way. I'm not familiar with what rights I have in those situations.

I'm not even sure what the 4th Amendment is, that's how clueless I am about the law and my rights. I should know these things, but I'm too lazy to learn them....

I guess I gotta get a lawyer.

Either way, its not good.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds