Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Taking Pictures of Budz and Developing the Film
    #218713 - 04/22/09 07:08 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I just bought some totally dank budz (they even have these dark blue-colored leaves! Whooo!) on April 18 and I wanna take some Macro shots of the budz. The problem is the only camera I own that can do that uses 35 mm film and not digital photos. My SLR takes great pictures, like macro shots with my special lens, but the whole "developing at a major store" kinda scares me.

My question to you guys is: Has anyone here taking pictures with a film camera of their budz/drugs and developed them at a major store (like Wally World or K-Hole Mart) and didn't get arrested? If the picture was REALLY zoomed in on the budz (i.e. crystal-vision), would the people developing the film even know what it is?

Let me know if you have experience in film cameras, bud photo-shoots, and sketchy developed-film pick-ups...

Your true friend,

~ True Herb Crystal ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Taking Pictures of Budz and Developing the Film [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #218727 - 04/22/09 07:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i really don't know what to tell you. I've had it go both ways. never drug related photos just like some naked chicks and other "offensive" material. they only ever kept the ones they thought were inappropriate or whatever. that is a good point i could definitely see some super self righteous good Samaritan deciding it's their duty to turn you in.

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Taking Pictures of Budz and Developing the Film [Re: tsollost]
    #218752 - 04/22/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ya i wouldn't risk it, i could easily see it happening

sell the 35mm for a digi

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Taking Pictures of Budz and Developing the Film [Re: still beLIEve]
    #218804 - 04/22/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Nahh take em in and develop them and speak really professionally, after all you do have a 35 mill

and act like your from the local university conducting very pristine research on the trichrome capacity of Cannabis and you need these pictures to prove your well thought hypothesis that higher trichrome count reduces risk of cancer and could revolutionize the world as we know it...

should be able to get them to stfu

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Taking Pictures of Budz and Developing the Film [Re: Harlz]
    #218805 - 04/22/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol if you play that shit right it will damn sure get them to stfu

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

Re: Taking Pictures of Budz and Developing the Film [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #218814 - 04/22/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
lol if you play that shit right it will damn sure get them to stfu

man not only will they be straight STFU'in
theyre entire views on weed and their self righteous ways will be flipped right over :P

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #218815 - 04/22/09 09:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

be marlon brando in that motherfucker

--------------------

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Taking Pictures of Budz and Developing the Film [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #218816 - 04/22/09 09:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah you can do anything and go anywhere if you look confident while doing it. just not sure if i personally would take that risk(as small as it is). might have better luck at an independent photo place like a wolf camera or something similar to that. i knew a few kids that worked there that were heads and probably wouldn't mind swapping info/photos with you. best of luck

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #218822 - 04/22/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ya Harlz, that's an excellent idea with the University academic research project.

To make it more convincing that the bud pics were for a academic project, I could first take pictures of a published paper on something like "Density of Cannabis Trichromes and Its Correlation with Anti-Cancer Porperties" or something of that sort. So, I take pictures of the bolded title then take pictures of the bud in an academic-like setting, such as an all white flat background with rulers and sophisticated lighting. I'll just leave out the "bud in bong bowl" pictures and go for a all-out "Bud in a fine-art modeling studio" look.

Another idea I had was to make like a crime-scene timeline. So I would take pictures of various things unrelated to the budz (napkins, rocks, pencils, etc.) with those crime-scene marker things that look like little signs with numbers on it and those black/white colored rulers. Then I could finally take pictures of the budz, again with the Number-sign thingys and black/white rulers around it. The only problem is that the super close-ups (crystal-vision) won't really make sence in this fake crime-scene photo-shoot. But all the rest will look like I'm doing a Cop a favor in processing his film. No need sending me to jail, the person possessing the budz is already caught!

OfflineHarlz

Re: Taking Pictures of Budz and Developing the Film [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #218890 - 04/23/09 06:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Ya Harlz, that's an excellent idea with the University academic research project.

To make it more convincing that the bud pics were for a academic project, I could first take pictures of a published paper on something like "Density of Cannabis Trichromes and Its Correlation with Anti-Cancer Porperties" or something of that sort. So, I take pictures of the bolded title then take pictures of the bud in an academic-like setting, such as an all white flat background with rulers and sophisticated lighting. I'll just leave out the "bud in bong bowl" pictures and go for a all-out "Bud in a fine-art modeling studio" look.

Another idea I had was to make like a crime-scene timeline. So I would take pictures of various things unrelated to the budz (napkins, rocks, pencils, etc.) with those crime-scene marker things that look like little signs with numbers on it and those black/white colored rulers. Then I could finally take pictures of the budz, again with the Number-sign thingys and black/white rulers around it. The only problem is that the super close-ups (crystal-vision) won't really make sence in this fake crime-scene photo-shoot. But all the rest will look like I'm doing a Cop a favor in processing his film. No need sending me to jail, the person possessing the budz is already caught!

Haha you have to try one of these methods herb, let us know which one, and if it worked!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds