Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up.
    #520355 - 01/28/11 05:40 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sorry to say folks your game is almost over. Satan has taken over this world. No one believe in God. I'm Nathan, God's messenger. God rarely sends someone like me down here on earth, but he feels it is of utmost importance that things change right now.

For one, God created life on this earth. Not aliens, not bacteria. God created all the plants, fungi and much much more. To those in the government who worship Satan and restrict the use of God's tools to contact him I.E. psychedelic mushrooms and ethnogens psychedelic in nature.

How can I prove to you I am Nathan, messenger from God. Ok this is how I will prove it. On February 4th 2011 I will commence war between India and China. India will start the attack and China will return fire. I will kill hopefully a good 100,000+ people to get your attention.

To the little bitches in the US Government attempted to run from 2012. You little fucks GOD will destroy not only earth, but this entire fucking galaxy and start anew. Run like the cowards you are. Purely digusting that we have allowed our the nation appointed to be the nation of God (not like God doesn't show his form in all the nations, but he is all the same) to be infested with Satan's Spawn.

Everyone is going to die in 2012. Only people who believe in God, and have lived a honest life will survive, better start praying for forgiveness now; we accept many, go figure! Unfortunately this planet has become infested by Satan and we have to start over again. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, espically in the fucking "One Nation Under God" United States of America, but God will not allow me to stop 2012.

God gives me the power to do much. I created the Euro, Continued the Gulf War, Fucked over the USA as punishment (hope you all enjoyed the more recent suffering). Did you folks like Sept 11th? The Terrorists I created to scare the living shit out of you?

Ironically few have the bravery to take frightening doses of natural psychedelic drugs (and you have to have a fucking SOUL too) not all of you people are even alive. You are the fucking ghosts. You are the lost souls suck here in HELL. This was Hell for me at least. Seems that Satan finally won here (sorry their was no hell, their only was a heaven).

I might as well set the record straight for all of you as you will soon witness the fate of GOD almighty. And while I soon will die. I will die on Feb 4th 2011 as China and India destroy themselves. I was going to add those syrians but I think the 2 countries with the largest nations (isn't the USA no more because I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED MY ENTIRE TIME HERE THAT I FUCKED UP THIS PLACE).

That is about all I will be able to do. You soon will believe. In the power of GOD. May you find him now.

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: BigBudz]
    #520357 - 01/28/11 05:45 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Is God a reptilian?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: THEBats]
    #520369 - 01/28/11 06:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Tell me all about God Budz. My idea of "God" is that it's a state of mind. The highest. I've been there and it's fucking awesome. You been there?

How is everyone going to die in 2012 except for good peopple?

I don't think you're full of shit as i can imagine many are thinking. Openmindedness is key.

In fact, i read a great quote in my book yesterday which i'll share
"The reasonable man adopts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adopt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man"
George Bernard Shaw

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot] * 4
    #520375 - 01/28/11 06:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Open mindedness must come in the form of doubt, not belief.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts."
— Bertrand Russell

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (01/28/11 06:22 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #520376 - 01/28/11 06:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts."
— Bertrand Russell

best post of the year!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #520377 - 01/28/11 06:25 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:tarantino:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineShaggy420
Male

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: BigBudz]
    #520378 - 01/28/11 06:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

why religious people gotta preach their shit to everyone. :doublefu:

--------------------

:Awemush::happyweed::fasted::happyweed::Awemush:

http://www.clear-uk.org/

OfflineShroomofdoom
Menace 2 Society
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Shaggy420]
    #520388 - 01/28/11 06:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

"God gives me the power to do much. I created the Euro, Continued the Gulf War, Fucked over the USA as punishment (hope you all enjoyed the more recent suffering). Did you folks like Sept 11th? The Terrorists I created to scare the living shit out of you?"

Keep this psycho babble to yourself next time.

-5 from me.

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Shroomofdoom]
    #520717 - 01/29/11 12:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

You suggest meth amphetamine as a way to gain substantial intelligence in a short amount of time, and now you're saying you're an angel sent by God.... :rofl:

Also, I know you're coocoo for psychotic cocoa puffs, but can't you just walk on water or some shit instead of predict a war.. It'd waste a lot less of everyone's time/lives if you just got to the point instead of trying to make something perfectly explainable seem God like.

Also, if the Devil were to exist, I think his greatest trick may have been switching names with God in the bible, it would explain SO many things.. Like how God kills like 203,546,545 people in the bible and the Devil kills 10! :eek:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Cage]
    #520720 - 01/29/11 12:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I believe in the messenger of God just as much as I believe in God himself.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Magash]
    #520721 - 01/29/11 12:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I believe in the messenger of God just as much as I believe in God himself.

That picture is awesome.. :rofl:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Cage]
    #520724 - 01/29/11 12:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

could god  grow buds so good that he himself could not smoke them?

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlineauronlives69
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: RasJeph]
    #520727 - 01/29/11 01:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i predict than on feb 4th this thread will resurect with
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#520729 - 01/29/11 01:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Is God a reptilian?

That's raptor Jesus, fool.  Only the virgin birthed son of reptilian yahweh

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Shroomofdoom]
    #520733 - 01/29/11 02:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomofdoom said:
Keep this psycho babble to yourself next time.

-5 from me.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #520734 - 01/29/11 02:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #520735 - 01/29/11 02:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Oh hey.

Thank you.  It explains a lot if you see his ratings over there.  I gave 0 leaves, but now I feel kind of bad.  This person needs, and hopefully gets, clinical help.

:huxleyfacepalm:

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Edited by CrayolaHalls (01/29/11 02:37 PM)

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #520736 - 01/29/11 02:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BigBudz said:
I'm sorry to say folks your game is almost over. Satan has taken over this world. No one believe in God. I'm Nathan, God's messenger. God rarely sends someone like me down here on earth, but he feels it is of utmost importance that things change right now.

For one, God created life on this earth. Not aliens, not bacteria. God created all the plants, fungi and much much more. To those in the government who worship Satan and restrict the use of God's tools to contact him I.E. psychedelic mushrooms and ethnogens psychedelic in nature.

How can I prove to you I am Nathan, messenger from God. Ok this is how I will prove it. On February 4th 2011 I will commence war between India and China. India will start the attack and China will return fire. I will kill hopefully a good 100,000+ people to get your attention.

To the little bitches in the US Government attempted to run from 2012. You little fucks GOD will destroy not only earth, but this entire fucking galaxy and start anew. Run like the cowards you are. Purely digusting that we have allowed our the nation appointed to be the nation of God (not like God doesn't show his form in all the nations, but he is all the same) to be infested with Satan's Spawn.

Everyone is going to die in 2012. Only people who believe in God, and have lived a honest life will survive, better start praying for forgiveness now; we accept many, go figure! Unfortunately this planet has become infested by Satan and we have to start over again. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, espically in the fucking "One Nation Under God" United States of America, but God will not allow me to stop 2012.

God gives me the power to do much. I created the Euro, Continued the Gulf War, Fucked over the USA as punishment (hope you all enjoyed the more recent suffering). Did you folks like Sept 11th? The Terrorists I created to scare the living shit out of you?

Ironically few have the bravery to take frightening doses of natural psychedelic drugs (and you have to have a fucking SOUL too) not all of you people are even alive. You are the fucking ghosts. You are the lost souls suck here in HELL. This was Hell for me at least. Seems that Satan finally won here (sorry their was no hell, their only was a heaven).

I might as well set the record straight for all of you as you will soon witness the fate of GOD almighty. And while I soon will die. I will die on Feb 4th 2011 as China and India destroy themselves. I was going to add those syrians but I think the 2 countries with the largest nations (isn't the USA no more because I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED MY ENTIRE TIME HERE THAT I FUCKED UP THIS PLACE).

That is about all I will be able to do. You soon will believe. In the power of GOD. May you find him now.

God didn't send you down. You are just a human being. You are god as much as any of us are god. Also, if god did send someone down, he wouldn't be named Nathan. Who the fuck is named Nathan? By the way, bacteria is life.

I hope you are trolling, because there is so much wrong with your post.

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

— Bertrand Russell

best post of the year!

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #520737 - 01/29/11 02:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Is this a bannable offense yet?

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Witness GOD, Feb 4th 2011 China and India blow each other up. [Re: DungenessDank]
    #520740 - 01/29/11 02:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Is this a bannable offense yet?

is what?

Quote:

God didn't send you down. You are just a human being. You are god as much as any of us are god. Also, if god did send someone down, he wouldn't be named Nathan. Who the fuck is named Nathan?

For clarifications purposes, the name Nathan means god messenger.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies