Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: alsheating]
    #460154 - 08/14/10 03:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alsheating said:
I believe in god, Allah is the name for those who care.
If there was no god, who on earth created the ganja, I really do not believe in evolution, it is just a theory which has never been proven whereas the divinities and miracles and proofs in revelations have been proven and conclusions have been drawn by certain scientists that some things could only be explained by a supreme power or god.

Evolution is bullshit, thats why I am not fearing the day my ganja plants decide to produce roses instead of buds, because it will never happen.

Life is sweet with green, thank you god for creating it and creating us to consume, experience and love it.

sweet

Wrong.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #460157 - 08/14/10 03:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alsheating said:
If there was no god, who on earth created the ganja, I really do not believe in evolution, it is just a theory which has never been proven whereas the divinities and miracles and proofs in revelations have been proven and conclusions have been drawn by certain scientists that some things could only be explained by a supreme power or god.

Evolution is bullshit, thats why I am not fearing the day my ganja plants decide to produce roses instead of buds, because it will never happen.

Life is sweet with green, thank you god for creating it and creating us to consume, experience and love it.

sweet

evolution doesn't just exist in our past.  Your cannabis plants wont start producing the traits of a rose because it's not being forced to incorporate that into its own growth, life cycle after life cycle.  The hybridization of cannabis is proof enough that evolution is real.  I think the point you are getting at is the origin of life, rather than the day-to-day of the concept of evolution.  ??

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #460166 - 08/14/10 03:54 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

alsheating said:

sweet

Wow, you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about do you?

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #460169 - 08/14/10 04:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

alsheating said:

sweet

Wow, you don't have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about do you?

:facepalm:  I don't even think that post is worthy of a retort.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: THEBats]
    #460195 - 08/14/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:notards:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: ▐▐▐▐▐
Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: niteowl]
    #460214 - 08/14/10 05:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: A Girl] * 1
    #460318 - 08/14/10 08:50 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

A Girl said:
"there is no theory of evolution, just the animals that chuck norris allows to live"

haha

but i believe in the Lord because i have witnessed too many miracles and my life is too blessed to have it in any way be logical to not believe that he is the almighty. even through the hurt he gives me strength.

im not preaching....dont think i am, because i dont like people who press their beliefs onto others, just my :2cents: and personal experience :smile:

I don't like the "i have witnessed too many miracles and my life is too blessed to have it in any way be logical to not believe that he is the almighty" line.

Multiple universes probably exist and we are just one that got lucky and had hydrogen bond together to create sun and multiple cosmic events occur so that life could exist.

We achieved 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance that life could exist in this beautiful place.

Having a good life filled with "mircales" is no reason to believe in god.

Is god, "he", a pathological being? I don't think I could worship anything with an ego.

God is existence, life, nature and beauty. The all flowing love of cosmic energy that we are all made of! I will stick to that!

We are star stuff contemplating star stuff. Screw the gods, stars gave us life!

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: FRACTALife]
    #460337 - 08/14/10 09:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i dont like that line either. becuase what about the fucked up things that happen in other peoples lives? does god just hate them and love you or something.
its a pathetic exuse :nonono:
and you cant say because the world is made perfect for us either, if the world was made perfect for us there would be no natural disasters or anything.

--------------------

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: iStoner]
    #460346 - 08/14/10 09:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
i dont like that line either. becuase what about the fucked up things that happen in other peoples lives? does god just hate them and love you or something.
its a pathetic exuse :nonono:
and you cant say because the world is made perfect for us either, if the world was made perfect for us there would be no natural disasters or anything.

a-men brother a-men

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineA Girl
8 days a week
Female

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: Kilroy]
    #460469 - 08/15/10 12:15 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

like i said, just my personal experience. everything bad that happens is for a reason and a learning experience. i think that if you have only ever had wonderful things happen to you, you would not be able to truly appreciate the good things that happen to you. i believe that God doesn't like seeing us in pain and seeing bad things happen, but he understands more then we can possibly imagine and he sees the good that will come out of that experience down the road. :shrug::2cents:

--------------------
I'm rad...You're rad....lets hug! :grin:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: A Girl]
    #460480 - 08/15/10 01:13 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

A Girl said:
like i said, just my personal experience. everything bad that happens is for a reason and a learning experience. i think that if you have only ever had wonderful things happen to you, you would not be able to truly appreciate the good things that happen to you. i believe that God doesn't like seeing us in pain and seeing bad things happen, but he understands more then we can possibly imagine and he sees the good that will come out of that experience down the road. :shrug::2cents:

Not everything happens for "a reason". Everything has cause and effect, and sometimes it turns out awesome.

You are entitled to your opinion, just as we are entitled to point out the flawed logic.
Logic is what you are missing, you should believe whatever you want, but just admit when logic is not on your side.

:foshizzle:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#460507 - 08/15/10 06:28 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'd like to take this 10 seconds out of my worthless life to LOL at this thread! good day!

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: King Koopa]
    #460538 - 08/15/10 09:32 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ummm.. the key word in this thread title is "believe"..
Too much science and thinking and logic going on here. Either you believe or you don't..

faith  (fth)
n.
1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust.

If we're speaking of absolutes and facts, then we should all classify ourselves as agnostic, because none of us has ever actually seen or talked to God( without chemical assistance lol)
As for me, yes I do believe in God..say what you like, but I have to hope for something better than this life, and if I display some virtues along the way,even if I'm wrong, it's much better for my fellow humans, right?

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #460539 - 08/15/10 09:37 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, God's great and he 'doesn't like seeing us in pain', but is SOOO damned judgmental that after I lose my life he will cast me to an eternity of hell if i don't believe or repent!?  come on...

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #460544 - 08/15/10 09:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I never said it was fair.. but that's why we have free will.. life is all about choices.. as for judgemental people, I've experienced the same from non-believers for disobeying the laws of logic.. we're all human, and flawed..

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: Hendershot]
    #460550 - 08/15/10 10:01 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hendershot said:
Too much science and thinking and logic going on here.

Some people can't do that. And some people believe in God.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
    #460571 - 08/15/10 10:26 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

NUCLEOSTELLAR SYNTHESIS IS GOD

IT CREATED THE ELEMENTS WHICH CREATE YOU

CAPS LOCK IS ALSO MADE OF STARS

:awehigh:

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: Harlz]
    #460613 - 08/15/10 11:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
NUCLEOSTELLAR SYNTHESIS IS GOD

IT CREATED THE ELEMENTS WHICH CREATE YOU

CAPS LOCK IS ALSO MADE OF STARS

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #460618 - 08/15/10 11:43 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

MY BONES ARE MADE OF DINOSAUR POOP

--------------------

InvisibleMr. Kite
For The Benefit.
Male

Re: any of you beleive in god? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #460709 - 08/15/10 01:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
MY BONES ARE MADE OF DINOSAUR POOP

SO IS YOUR SOUL.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order