Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStoned2Life
King in my own mind
 User Gallery

Oh my fucking god....
    #600401 - 12/08/11 04:30 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Holy shit.... I actually genuinely thought I was maybe going to die last night, I had one of the most horrible experiences of my life, I'll start with the beginning...

I've recently given up smoking cigs, and started improving my life in certain ways, going to the gym etc. I used to smoke a lot of weed (lol you can probably tell from my username), like, everyday I would bong like crazy, and never had a problem with it. I hadn't stopped smoking weed through choice (I still wanted to, just couldn't for the time being due to my situation).

Anyway yesterday I was really craving something to smoke, so after I went to the gym I went out and found a dealer and got some stuff, I smelled it and it didn't smell of much, and more leaf than bud, in fact at the time I thought it looked little better than bush weed. I didn't mind, after all I hadn't smoked in months so I didn't want something strong.

So I got home, and proceeded to construct a little home-made bong (I did an amazing job of it!!), I made a little mix of the weed and some tobacco, and had a bong...

BAM.

Woaah... that hit me a lot harder than I thought it would, I was really surprised, after 5 minutes I have another, not thinking twice about it.

WOBAM!!!!

Fuck.... "That is absolutely crazy" I thought to myself, I don't think I ever recall ever being hit so hard.

So I'm sat there, watching TV, stoned as fuck, when I get a sudden onset of paranoia, worrying that someone might come to the door, and I can't deal with it because I feel very stoned... So the paranoia gets worse and worse until I decide to lock the doors, open some windows, turn lights off and go upstairs to bed where I can't be found, all the while feeling very stoned and with a sharp sense of shame.

That's when it got really bad, I sat on my bed, and started majorly psyching myself out, I started to have a full blown panic attack. I was mentally grabbing every one of my insecurities and rubbing it in my own face, and making everything seem really really horrible and shameful.

"Fuck fuck fuck... I can't believe this is happening, try to relax, breathe..." I started fighting a battle to try to get myself to relax for the next few hours, I had to consciously control my breathing and use all my willpower to prevent myself from having a heart attack. That was the worst bit - my heart, I could feel it thumping like crazy!! It was beating so so fast, and I could physically feel it, and hear it pounding in my head.

It honestly felt like some sort of nightmarish Drum n' Bass in my head. It was so loud and intense. So at that point I was thinking I might die, and I considered calling out for help to my neighbours for fear that my family would come home and find me dead. I so nearly called out.

But for the next few hours I fought this battle in my mind, between the scary thumping of my heart, bad bad thoughts, and trying to relax... And eventually I won, and was relieved to still be alive by the end of it.

I think I must have consumed something more than weed, maybe something was added to the weed I bought? What the fuck makes your heart beat like that? I have never felt anything like it, but then I've never had such an intense panic attack. And the weed didn't look strong, I mean I used to smoke skunk all the time and this looked like bush weed.

So.... I'm probably never going to smoke anything ever again now.
Yesterday I would never have thought I would say that, but fuck, I'm never doing that again.

Edited by Stoned2Life (12/08/11 05:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: Stoned2Life]
    #600405 - 12/08/11 05:39 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The first time I did brownies I did wayyyy too much, I had a panic attack, that really fucked me up for awhile :sad:

Coulda been laced or coulda been really strong stuff-- I don't know, but don't make that a notion to call it quits. Fear wins if you let it; it's an enjoyable experience you can win back. Baby steps, of course.

Unless the desire is completely ridden, which case enjoy your increased cardio :nyan:

--------------------
~

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: Spenner]
    #600410 - 12/08/11 06:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You say "i will never..." But you will.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #600411 - 12/08/11 06:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I find exactly what happened to you happens to a LOT of people. You are by no means the first nor the last.

When I was smoking heavily (like 3g a day) I quit for a month or so to pass a piss test. When I smoked after, I had crazy panic attacks like you. They never really went away 100%, but I can control it much much better now.

The problem is, you want to smoke like you used to. Your body has no tolerance and simply can't handle it. Its (almost) like the first time you smoked all over again. You would have probably been fine if you stuck to that first bowl, but you had to push it, and then all of that happened.

You have to restart slowly, not just take off from the top again. Same as anything you have tolerance to. If you run a mile every day for 10 years, and then stop running altogether for 5 years, you can't expect your body to run it in the same time you did before you quit, ya know?

Smoke tiny tiny amounts, and it either won't happen, or will be controllable.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: Stoned2Life] * 1
    #600418 - 12/08/11 07:17 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like you got some synthetic bullshit to me :shrug:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: niteowl]
    #600423 - 12/08/11 07:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like you got too high and had a panic attack

your shit wasnt laced bro

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineStoned2Life
King in my own mind
 User Gallery

Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: still beLIEve]
    #600425 - 12/08/11 08:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I've had panic attacks before, but this was something beyond a panic attack... it was closer to a very bad mushroom trip.

I see what you guys are saying, my tolerance level would have been low... but still, I reckon it must have been laced.

None the less, I don't think I'm going to smoke weed any more, I've had paranoia in the past and this bad trip reminded of it, and kind of made me realise that in truth weed held me back, especially socially, I just can't take it =/

I feel sad about it but at the same time at least I won't have to worry about getting lung cancer :laugh:

One day I might get a vaporizer, and allow myself to get high when I'm 100% comfortable with it.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #600427 - 12/08/11 08:23 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

people dont lace bud bro

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: still beLIEve]
    #600428 - 12/08/11 08:28 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
people dont lace bud bro

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineStoned2Life
King in my own mind
 User Gallery

Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: RasJeph]
    #600432 - 12/08/11 08:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well that's what I thought too, but I'm having a hard time believing I had such an intensely bad reaction from some weak weed.

OfflineStoned2Life
King in my own mind
 User Gallery

#600433 - 12/08/11 08:55 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Question: should I have heated the aluminium foil that I used the make the bowl before using it? I mean, does it have chemicals on it that vaporize when heated?

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#600435 - 12/08/11 09:11 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Torching aluminum foil can release deadly chemz

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #600437 - 12/08/11 09:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like brownies.

Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #600456 - 12/08/11 11:29 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I say the stuff was just stronger than you expected and a low tolerance, when I took a break what gets me stoned now would get me much higher than I was comfortable with.

--------------------

Offlinejacquescousteau
Nomadery
Male

Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: Stoned2Life] * 1
    #600500 - 12/08/11 04:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Man, I see a post like this every other fuckin day.

Look, believe it or not, marijuana is a psychoactive and it CAN trip you the hell out.

People don't lace weed, for one simple reason: it's not cost effective. It's fucking pointless. Unless you have some harsh enemies and you bought the weed from them, I would not ever assume you got laced shit. I would just assume that you got some surprisingly strong bud and got knocked on your ass.

I tripped balls off some butter two nights ago... felt pretty much like you said, only I was able to keep myself away from the black space and ride it like a bull.

When you get too far out there, just be aware that there is a sort of "black hole" in your field of consciousness, and that if you FOCUS upon it, you are going to get sucked into it. That's just how innerspace works. Where you focus, is where you go. What you focus on, is what you get.

Learn to respect the black hole. Your brain will want to "explore it" (ie, freak the fuck out and think about the literally endless possibilities that exist within the space known as uncertainty) but you have to train it to understand that exploring it WILL lead to it's own annihilation.

You said you've done shrooms, and you said this is like a shroom trip. Well, WAKE UP, man. LIFE is a shroom trip, and the space you end up in when you trip, that is just inner space. It's always there, we just learn to ignore it a lot when sober. That's what the ego is, a tool that allows us to lock down on physical reality so we don't have to deal with it as much.

You simply knocked yourself loose, and floated into that space.

And if you found yourself oppressed by the darkness, and therefore unable to avoid the darkness because you find yourself surrounded, you are simply inverted, and can switch that back any time as long as you know what you're dealing with. Read below.

There is a yin, and a yang. You've seen the symbol. One half is a white space with a black dot, and the other is a black space with a white dot. Think of the black areas as areas your life form cannot exist in. Within it exists all the myriad of possibilities that lead to your annihilation. Within the white space is peace and love and harmony.

If you live in the yin space when you are out there, you will find it a lot easier to steer clear of the danger zone because it is isolated within an endless field of safe zone. However, if you go out there and find yourself in the yang, you will find yourself isolated on that one little dot of white SURROUNDED by a feeling of hopelessness and despair, because you are literally surrounded by the black space, floating on a dot.

The tendency to think of life as purely physical, is a yang mindset. It leads to a realization that we are floating on an orb of safety that is literally surrounded by infinite space vaccuum that will destroy us instantly if we step outside of our atmosphere.

The spiritual realm, and the tendency to think of life as spiritual, is simply the same thing looked at through a different lens. Through this lens, there is an inversion, which puts the black where the white was and vice versa. As a result, you will find it more akin to an endless field of potential, with a black hole to be avoided if you don't want to die.

This may sound out there. But bear with me. Think of how we perceive life from the surface of a planet, if we choose to stay in the moment and directly observe our surroundings. It SEEMS to be an endless well of positive potential, from that perspective. We are surrounded by air, water, food... a lot of things that can make it easy to exist pretty much anywhere we wander, along the surface.

Compare that to the concept of observing the earth from a zoomed out perspective that sees that we are surrounded by an endless field of black nothingness and we are essentially "stuck" in this little bubble of atmosphere.

One feels a lot better than the other.

ALL moments lead you to these same options, to choose to feel good about the potentiality or to feel bad about the inevitability. That is your choice. And it will ALWAYS be your choice.

Oops, I might have gotten too far out there.

Best of luck with your panic attacks.

:nyan:

--------------------
The sea is a symphony of coleurs! :nyan:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: RasJeph]
    #600912 - 12/11/11 01:44 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It sounds like you just got too high, because of a low tolerance. It happens man.
Trust me, i've had weed made my heart beat faster than coke did.

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Quote:

still beLIEve said:
people dont lace bud bro

that costs extra.

--------------------

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Oh my fucking god.... [Re: iStoner]
    #600957 - 12/11/11 10:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, it took me a long time to tell my friends "look my weed wasn't fucking laced" the one time when my body was transforming and I was seeing CEVs and OEVs and my perception felt like it was melted cheese :sun: I was just really fucking high with a low tolerance.

When I had a panic attack on brownies I wasn't aware I was even having a panic attack, so I had a similar experience, but I looked into it and overcame it-- once you have familiarity with the fact that "oh, it's just the weed~ nobody's ever died from it, just chill out and enjoy whatever it does to you" it's ace being that high :sunny: for me at least.

--------------------
~

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #601069 - 12/12/11 04:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Stoned2Life said:
...I think I must have consumed something more than weed, maybe something was added to the weed I bought? What the fuck makes your heart beat like that?....

:lol:

I've heard this same story a shit load of times....As others have said, weed isn't laced, it just doesn't make any sense for someone to lace weed and sell it to others (let alone with out telling them).

What makes your heart beat like that? Getting really high will for surely do it, more so from sativas. Back when I first started to smoke I would get an intensely rapid heart beat for a short while after smoking a bowl, my heart literally felt like it was about to jump out of my chest, but I knew cannabis is harmless so I never worried about it.

You got really high, let your paranoid thoughts & mind spiral out of control, and then ultimately landed in a panic attack because of it....You said you haven't smoked tobacco in a long while and you mixed it with the weed as well?...If so, I have no doubt the tobacco contributed to what happened.

Learn to have more control over your mind/thoughts, don't let them run amok and let paranoia get to you. Remind your self it's just cannabis, no one has ever died directly from cannabis. And smoke less, you will be surprised how little a takes to get high, especially with no tolerance, one little rip is all it takes. Shit I smoke everyday, but a mere 0.05g will get me plenty lifted :yesnod: .

And on the topic of cannabis with no tolerance. Some dude was telling me that he only touches cannabis a time or two a year, but when he does it's usually a large amount of smoked hash, or consumes hash orally. He says it's a very intense experience, full blow psychedelia. I could only imagine, I already find cannabis to be very psychedelic in its own right...And it most definitely is, most people don't get to experience the plants full potential or everything it has to offer because tolerance builds so damn quickly, people smoke it rather than eat it, and they don't take enough. (or have quality & potent buds)

:2cents:

:stoned:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract