Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMini-Maggie
Stranger

Magash * 1
    #414918 - 05/10/10 02:30 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, as many of you know my dad is starting up a seed business but lately he's been having a little bit of a problem. As many of you know he's been missing from the boards lately.

My dad is battling cancer right now. He has had 3 operations in the last month with the last one being last Wed to get a tumor removed from behind his stomach.

My dad being the psycho that he is, is more worried about getting the seeds ready and is constantly bitching while in the hospital that "all this fucking crap is taking away from my gardening time". For those of you who have grown his seeds or his cuttings you know just how into this he is. His quest for the ultimate strain will never end but those who have tried his Man Eater will know he's not to far off.

To get a idea of just what kind of a nut my dad is he sneaks out of the hospital at night, drives a hundred miles to get to his garden so he can change the nutrients in the hydro reservoirs cause "for this batch it has to be just right" and sneaks back into the hospital. He did this on Thurs the day after his surgery. He could hardly walk but if you try and stop him form getting to his garden he'll kill you.

I just wanted to let everybody know why there is a hold up on the seeds since he won't let anybody know himself because he won't look like the 40 something year old superman he thinks he is at times. :rolleyes: and maybe a few of you can send a shout out to him to chill the fuck out and worry about his health then the gardens. :happyweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Magash [Re: Mini-Maggie]
    #414920 - 05/10/10 02:32 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, that is a shame. I had no idea he was even battling the cancer

I hope he gets better. He is certainly missed

Offlinem3kgt
User
 User Gallery

Loc: G-Spot TX
    #414922 - 05/10/10 02:55 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

damn son what a trooper. but yea mag should chill out and get well before getting back into norml ways of life. hope all is well with u and ur fam.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Magash [Re: m3kgt]
    #414943 - 05/10/10 06:17 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't know Mag had any health problems.

That sucks. :feelsbadman:

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #414970 - 05/10/10 06:47 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I know how he feels about the garden. Death can wait.

But it doesn't.

If you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of the rest of the important things in you life.

Best of luck to you.

KK

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
Re: Magash [Re: KaptKid]
    #414981 - 05/10/10 07:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I kinda agree with him, if one loves there garden so much then you must push.... after all it most likely give him strength.

I have seem many old wogs die after leaving work forced into retirement it was there life and only joy on the job, even though this is not a garden it is in the same way he is... Let him be happy and do what he must... My father was the same and still alive because instead of stopping him which upsets we assisted him in every way we could.

But however in saying that one can not over exert them selfs and push the limit of life.

live long mate and all my best to you and la familia

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Magash [Re: juke adro]
    #414985 - 05/10/10 07:41 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I knew of this, and have been communicating with him myself. 

I hope he feels better knowing everyone here supports and cares about him.  I hope he gets through this and gets back on his game, I'm still awaiting the Maneater clones :wink:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Invisiblemaggotz

#414986 - 05/10/10 07:44 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

damn, didn't even know about that. just the other day i was wondering where he went.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Magash [Re: maggotz]
    #414992 - 05/10/10 08:02 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, that sucks.  Hopefully he gets well really soon!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #414999 - 05/10/10 08:49 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mini-Maggie said:
Ok, as many of you know my dad is starting up a seed business but lately he's been having a little bit of a problem. As many of you know he's been missing from the boards lately.

My dad is battling cancer right now. He has had 3 operations in the last month with the last one being last Wed to get a tumor removed from behind his stomach.

My dad being the psycho that he is, is more worried about getting the seeds ready and is constantly bitching while in the hospital that "all this fucking crap is taking away from my gardening time". For those of you who have grown his seeds or his cuttings you know just how into this he is. His quest for the ultimate strain will never end but those who have tried his Man Eater will know he's not to far off.

To get a idea of just what kind of a nut my dad is he sneaks out of the hospital at night, drives a hundred miles to get to his garden so he can change the nutrients in the hydro reservoirs cause "for this batch it has to be just right" and sneaks back into the hospital. He did this on Thurs the day after his surgery. He could hardly walk but if you try and stop him form getting to his garden he'll kill you.

I just wanted to let everybody know why there is a hold up on the seeds since he won't let anybody know himself because he won't look like the 40 something year old superman he thinks he is at times. :rolleyes: and maybe a few of you can send a shout out to him to chill the fuck out and worry about his health then the gardens. :happyweed:

:feelsbadman:
So why dont you do that for him? So then he wouldnt be all stressed out.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #415001 - 05/10/10 08:58 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear it, from what I've seen he's a talented gardener and a good guy. I hope everything works out well for you and your family. Try to keep everyone's chin up, because it sounds like Magash has his up.

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Magash [Re: DungenessDank]
    #415021 - 05/10/10 09:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I hope the best for him..

Get well soon magash.. try to take it easy.. so you can get those clones and seeds out for years to come:bonghit:

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #415039 - 05/10/10 09:38 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have been wondering why he's been so scarce. I had thought it was because of the pftek deal...now I wish that was the case.

Magash appears to be a very mentally stong individual and that is more than half the battle when dealing with this type of illness. A mans will to live can be stonger than life itself...he doesn't come across as a quitter....he WILL pull through and if he forgets make sure you are there to remind him.

You tell him farmer joe is sendin some good healin vibes from the ole pine tree state.  Stay strong for your father.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Magash [Re: Harlz]
    #415042 - 05/10/10 09:40 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I noticed he hasn't really been posting much. That's rough. I'm sorry to hear that. Magash sounds like the coolest father on earth.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Magash [Re: DungenessDank] * 1
    #415049 - 05/10/10 09:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I dropped him a line about a week ago wishing him well on his health.... hopefully he can calm down a little bit to start the healing process. I can definitely understand his desire to get everything just right in the gardens though :lol:

I'll say it again here though; Magash- we all want you to recover as fully as possible man! Best wishes from all of us here at the growery, if there was any way I could change your hydro reservoirs for you I would gladly volunteer!

--------------------

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

#415059 - 05/10/10 09:49 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Send your pops my best wishes for a full recovery. He seems like a tough son of a bitch. He'll without a doubt beat the cancer into submission.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Magash [Re: matt]
    #415077 - 05/10/10 10:27 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
Send your pops my best wishes for a full recovery. He seems like a tough son of a bitch. He'll without a doubt beat the cancer into submission.

this.

hang in there fam.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: Magash [Re: matt] * 1
    #415106 - 05/10/10 11:58 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:

Yeah seriously my heart goes out to the dude...  All around good guy, it sounds kind of corny but we should all make a get-well card for him, even if it's something that we passed around digitally and everyone wrote a little something.  It might mean a lot to him to know we're behind him.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
Re: Magash [Re: Doitagain]
    #415113 - 05/10/10 12:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

laptop, wirelss.... this thread :wink:

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Magash [Re: juke adro]
    #415116 - 05/10/10 12:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

not even wireless, bring him the laptop just dont close the thread or shut down the laptop and he can read our love:durrhurr:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds