Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: Magash]
    #339308 - 01/03/10 02:56 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck this pisses me off. 

You have the largest amount of knowledge out of anyone on this site.  While I have only been active on this site for a short time, I have seen what you have done and contributed to both the marijuana and mushroom growing community for years at the Shroomery.

I would would hate to think that because of one pathetic douche bag this community would lose such a valuable and giving member.

Although I implore you to take your time with this decision and hopefully stay with us.  I am very understanding if you decide to leave, and the reasons with which you would decide to do so.

Either way, good thoughts and vibes are sent your way, and wish you the best of luck.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #339315 - 01/03/10 06:39 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

ban the cop and keep magash, easy choice.

thats the problem with this site sometimes, "politics and not policies..."

--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.

OfflineJohn Connor
Resistance Leader
Male

Loc: everywhere in time and pl...
Re: Magash [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #339319 - 01/03/10 07:13 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Wow that sucks. Magash is the shit!  He brings so much knowledge to the table it would really bring the growery down a couple of notches if he were to leave.  PFTek is a Bitch

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #339320 - 01/03/10 07:15 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I agree, if only the admins did as well.  I question whether I want to stay on this site if this is the type of decision making the owners of these sites are going to stick to.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: Magash [Re: ChillWillis]
    #339345 - 01/03/10 09:47 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If Magash leaves i'll be forced to walk down the street and taze little babies in front of their parents...

--------------------

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: Slave of Cthulhu]
    #339354 - 01/03/10 10:26 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Faggot Ban Nomination?
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/303840/fpart/1/vc/1

at least we can vote him out?

:shrug:

:peace:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Magash [Re: Ben18]
    #339365 - 01/03/10 10:43 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If mag left I would have to stop wishing he would adopt me for hard labor.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Magash [Re: Ben18]
    #339374 - 01/03/10 10:59 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:nonono:

That was killed by the admins.:yesnod:

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Magash [Re: Stoneth]
    #339379 - 01/03/10 11:09 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Come on Mag, stay! You have helped me out countless times with questions I have had about growing, it would really be a shame if you left this site. Out of everyone on this site I trust your feedback over everyone else when it comes to this subject.

Seriously, why dont the admins just throw a ban at pftek to keep Mag? Thats the easiest choice I have ever seen. :shrug:

Well Mag, if you leave, I wish you the best of luck. :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: Cannaboid]
    #339389 - 01/03/10 11:17 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Fuckit. He's been gone a few days maybe he got the message and won't be back. Should he come back I'm just gonna keep doing the perma ban thing till I can't anymore then I'll worry about leaving.

This place is never gonna grow if crap like letting somebody who admits he is going to be a cop even if he is a stupid one at that. Buuuut if they are willing to let one person who wants to be a cop they will let another.

Yeah I may be paranoid but if you have ever had that knock at the door you know where I'm coming from.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#339394 - 01/03/10 11:21 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
This place is never gonna grow if crap like letting somebody who admits he is going to be a cop even if he is a stupid one at that. Buuuut if they are willing to let one person who wants to be a cop they will let another.

Yeah I may be paranoid but if you have ever had that knock at the door you know where I'm coming from.

Banning someone for being a cop is stupid, and counter-productive. Cops smoke pot too you know.

Banning someone for being a douche and threatening to bust someone, good idea. Plus it isn't like marijuana will be illegal much longer.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Magash [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #339399 - 01/03/10 11:24 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Banning someone for being a cop is stupid, and counter-productive. Cops smoke pot too you know.

Banning someone for being a douche and threatening to bust someone, good idea. Plus it isn't like marijuana will be illegal much longer.

:what:

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #339406 - 01/03/10 11:33 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Good to hear.

I didn't want to have to go to that other site just for some good info.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Magash [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #339407 - 01/03/10 11:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Magash said:

:what:

What you think it is right to ban someone for their job choice? I know of cops that give a rats ass about drugs. Banning a cop for being a cop makes it look like we are cop hating morons. Now I do hate cops that abuse their power, and ones that don't make stand on a personal level to help improve society.

I don't remember any of the rules of this forum as "Don't be a cop."

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #339411 - 01/03/10 11:36 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with boondock. 

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Someone's profession is not reason enough to ban them.  I'm not too worried about it.  :shrug:

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Should we ban all the leap members too?  There are good cops and there are bad cops.  Cops who are prohibitionists and cops that think the resources should be used elsewhere.  Its the site members obligation to know the risks associated with posting pictures of their illegal activities.  Geo can fill us in on where they stand on it all.  Just providing my 2 cents.  I am curious to see what the admin think about it though.  And I dont mean to come across as if i am defending anyone in particular.

Threatening to bust someone takes it a step further and shouldn't be tolerated.  Cops are footsoldiers and few would venture outside their jurisdiction to bust someone growing a few plants in their closet.  I think the people that post here should just take this into consideration.  Protect yourself by not providing a lot of information about your location.  This all just seems like more fear-mongering to me, but im aware of the larger issue and generally feel the same way as most of you.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#339412 - 01/03/10 11:38 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

seriously dude? you just signed the petition to have him banned :rofl:

a cop would not work on this site.  that's like the number one fundamental rule of being a pot head, cops are bad. plus he threatened legal action against members once he became a cop. 

i understand some cops don't care about drugs.  but 95% of them do, and it just wouldn't work on this site. be for real dude

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#339415 - 01/03/10 11:41 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

That's even worse. So fucking what if he's a cop who smokes. That makes him a cop who smokes at night and busts people for doing it while at work or do you think he's letting pot smokers go in front of other cops?

If he wants to be a cop he shouldn't grow and if he wants to grow he shouldn't be a cop.

Like I said a lot of people are really going to want to come to the site and talk about their grows knowing that people that openly say their cops on the site. We should just invite cops so they can learn what we do and make it even easier to find gardens and crap.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#339417 - 01/03/10 11:42 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
That's even worse. So fucking what if he's a cop who smokes. That makes him a cop who smokes at night and busts people for doing it while at work or do you think he's letting pot smokers go in front of other cops?

If he wants to be a cop he shouldn't grow and if he wants to grow he shouldn't be a cop.

Like I said a lot of people are really going to want to come to the site and talk about their grows knowing that people that openly say their cops on the site. We should just invite cops so they can learn what we do and make it even easier to find gardens and crap.

QFT

--------------------

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #339418 - 01/03/10 11:44 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with FB and Boon.

I signed for him to get banned because of his attitude and how he was to Mag.

So what if a cop is on here that is fine with cannabis? He would just be what 1/2 of us on here are, people that want to relax after work by lighting up a bowl or 2.

What if its a cop that doesnt bust people for smoking or growing?

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #339419 - 01/03/10 11:45 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
that's like the number one fundamental rule of being a pot head, cops are bad.

That's pretty ignorant.  Cops are only bad in my opinion because of our current drug policy.  They have the obligation to protect their own budget just like the other beuarcracies in washington, or in any state in the nation.  Choosing lawlessness over drug prohibition is insanity.  Cops get a terrible wrap because of the drug policies of the last 70 years.  It just needs reform in washington.  Cops aren't bad, the policy is bad.

Also, none of us know if cops are reading this thread right now.  There could be all sorts of cops, fbi, dea agents that frequent this site (ya right :rolleyes:) along with all the other 200,000 grow weed sites with 2x more traffic than this small community.  None of us do large grows and post about them frequently.  I think we are all pretty safe from cops here.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder