Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Magash]
    #704367 - 01/03/14 09:04 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Go to 2:17 to see just how high you can get with these

This guy got his so high up he lost control but the return to home program saved his ass.

Myself with the goggles on I tend to want to grab the chair and feel a little weird when it gets over 75 feet.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Magash]
    #704368 - 01/03/14 09:22 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Trust me just go to 2:30

This is the stingray. Made for stunts

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
    #704395 - 01/04/14 06:36 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man I found a website for ya.. its phantompilots.com it got info you might be intrested in. I am gonna save up for one of these. It could make me a shit ton of money of I did it right....

Thanks for answering my questions also...

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Picklez]
    #704398 - 01/04/14 06:46 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:Again, I dont personally support dog fighting, but I dont make it my business to tell other people what is morally right and wrong

Lmao it has nothing to do with individual freedoms. That shit only applies to things you do to your own damn self. Drugs, tattoos, piercings, putting your dick in consensual things, whatever - that shit only effects YOU (hence why nobody should be able to tell you if it is right or wrong)  Forcing two other living creatures to fight for your fucking amusement isn't a right, no matter how skewed an individuals morals are. It is wrong no matter how you spin it.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: RasJeph]
    #704400 - 01/04/14 07:46 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Didnt say it wasnt wrong. Just said it's someone's right to fight animals that belong to them.

It's not my place to get involved in what other people do

There are plenty of people who dont feel that marijuana growing and selling is a victimless crime

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Picklez] * 1
    #704404 - 01/04/14 08:39 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
What so you can snitch on them?

Not saying dog fighting is right because I dont personally believe in it, but I think it is pretty hypocritical for people who believe in individual freedom to pick and choose what rights they want to support. "I want people to have the right to smoke and use marijuana because that's a law I dont believe is just, but dog fighting, I dont believe in that so those people dont have rights"

:shrug:

I just think everyone should mind their own fucking business and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing

thats the way i am. unless youre directly affecting myself or my family, i dont give a fuck what you do. there are a few things i will intervene with that just arnt morally right.

if i see you beating up on a chick who cannot defend herself, i will step in, unless the guy is bigger than me... if that is the case, she probably brought it on her self.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: poor boy]
    #704479 - 01/04/14 03:44 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Today we learned that if you fly over 400 feet within 8 miles of a airport that the cops will have a discussion with you. They claim I was at 1050ft or some crap like that but I was only at 900ft. That's all I need is to be labeled a terrorist cause my quad got sucked into a jet motor.

I wonder how long before they become illegal because of crap like that.

I wonder how many terrorist are going "Holy shit Makmar and Mohamed come look at this idea I just got from a site called the Growery" :facepalm:

Can't afford a guided missle, go with the quadbomb. :minigun:

:happyweed::prettyflyforawhiteguy::happyweed:

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#704496 - 01/04/14 04:28 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Dam... lucky they did not nail you for violating airspace rules.  Its always something with the goberment..... fuck them

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: GBurger717]
    #704509 - 01/04/14 04:52 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

lol....Yeah they were talking about some fine too. They let me go on it but I just hate dealing with cops buuuut I should have checked since I was only like 8 blocks from the airport. When I got up to my highest point I rotated it to try and look around and I could see all the runways down below. I got down as fast as I could cause I figured there was something coming. I had a friend drive off with the quad encase the cops were gonna take it or some crap like that. They ended up being cool about it. One even cracked a joke about having me watch his house when he is working to keep a eye on his wife.

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#704540 - 01/04/14 05:44 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Glad they were cool.. some guy in Philly pointed a green laser at a flight landing in philly.. he got a few years..when it comes to air traffic control they don't play around..... have fun and enjoy it man ...be safe

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: GBurger717]
    #704582 - 01/04/14 06:52 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
Glad they were cool.. some guy in Philly pointed a green laser at a flight landing in philly.. he got a few years..when it comes to air traffic control they don't play around..... have fun and enjoy it man ...be safe

I call balonky! That's a stupid story we all grew up with. Everyone knows someone who has a friend that went to jail for pointing a laser light at a plane.

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: poor boy]
    #704588 - 01/04/14 07:06 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Magash that's the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #704600 - 01/04/14 07:59 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Magash that's the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Yeah I love the thing. I use this exact setup at night to chase the cats around the house. This idiot is using it outdoors in the wind but it works great indoors. Just a kids toy with a camera on it but the camera feeds to my goggles that I use on the big quad I use outdoors.

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #704650 - 01/05/14 09:09 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

poorboy... below will be links to incidents that took place in or around philly with green lasers.....  philly was ranked 6 in the US for lasers being pointed at aircraft. With 30 seconds of googling you would know your theory of "BS" was  myth and you were wrong!!!

Link 1

Link 2

Link3

THATS ONLY 3.. THERE IS MORE THEN THAT... SO THAT BULLSHIT YOU CALL... WOULD YOU LIKE THAT FOR BREAKFAST OR DINNER

--------------------

Edited by GBurger717 (01/05/14 09:22 AM)

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: GBurger717] * 1
    #704653 - 01/05/14 09:42 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

On those same sites I found stories on the lizard family, baby dracula, and how pres bush was really a space alien... But if its on the internet it must be true.

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#704657 - 01/05/14 10:01 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Poorboy... your right..... it must be true... do me a favor... eat your bowl of BS and enjoy... cause u got shit all over your face.....
Shows you are the normal sheepie...... how old are you that you can't tell the diffrence in fact and fiction.....

As for the bush part...not allien but war criminal. .get your facts straight lol

What's a matter pb? Don't like being wrong. Ifs always better to man up and admit your wrong. Then spin the truth..... now plz ...finnish your breakfast

--------------------

Edited by GBurger717 (01/05/14 10:06 AM)

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: GBurger717] * 1
    #704659 - 01/05/14 10:05 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Youre*

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#704661 - 01/05/14 10:08 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks pb for the speel chick...... I was always bad at speelin but ppl like you help me throw it!!!!

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#704665 - 01/05/14 10:11 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #704735 - 01/05/14 02:08 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl2:

Wtf is going on in here.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags