Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

It's fun to grow marijuana
    #452590 - 07/28/10 07:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

brothers give me an amen!!

I've been having the biggest issue to get this little fucker to really start growing past the 3rd node so I gave it a 1/4 dose of my nutes and 2 days later it's fucking starving for more, and at least twice as big as before.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: It's fun to grow marijuana [Re: ChillWillis]
    #452644 - 07/28/10 09:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

amen!  I am really really getting the itch to start another grow.  I have SOOOO many really awesome genetics i cant wait to start em.  good luck with your shit.  spiral out!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: It's fun to grow marijuana [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #452702 - 07/28/10 10:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

praise jebus.

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: It's fun to grow marijuana [Re: lostinbq]
    #452715 - 07/28/10 10:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Amen!!! :potleaf:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: It's fun to grow marijuana [Re: Magash]
    #452749 - 07/29/10 12:17 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Amen!!! :potleaf:

--------------------

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Re: It's fun to grow marijuana [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #452764 - 07/29/10 02:25 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
amen!  I am really really getting the itch to start another grow.  I have SOOOO many really awesome genetics i cant wait to start em.  good luck with your shit.  spiral out!

A friend of mine in Europe collected seeds like crazy when he decided it would be a good opportunity to order many seeds and other things to his safe mailing address. He would generally buy a pack of seeds pop 3 seeds (as he felt this would "guarantee" a female of every variety) he would grow the plant to mature and evaluate the strain based on the 1-3 females he grew and if he liked the female(s) grown he would buy 2-3 packs of the same strain to add to his vault. He believes the DEA or US Gov't may organize the shut down of all the major seedbanks anytime now and thought he must act in  sense of urgency to get all the genetics he could get his hands on. This was on going for 3 years his babbling about how the DEA is going to crack down at any minute world wide with the cooperation of any government. I can only imagine he's spent anywhere from 8000-12000 on seeds, most of which are 70+% full packs. 2 years ago which was the last year I grew outdoors in Europe I told him if he invested seed with me I would cut him in on my outdoor harvest, exceeding the value of his seeds.. we had not agreed on a percentage just that he would be paid for his seeds with a promise of interest since he is fronting the seeds upfront without (as I assume) guarantee.

I germinated around 20 packs of seeds from various breeders I use this word loosely because most of the seeds didn't germinate. Something like 300+ seeds were put into soil in plug trays and 20-25% germinated. Before he saw the results he gave me a bunch more seeds with overall similar results. This was to be my grandest outdoor harvest given the variety I would be expecting and we ended up with around 35 females total and since it was a very gloomy summer we ended up with around 7lbs of weed after some losses. Needless to say we were both upset and our friendship dissolved as he was rather upset with me not germinating his seeds properly, and not achieving 5lbs a plant as he expected. Needless to say the investment and work was hardly worth it in the end none of these seeds were more than 3 years old (From the seedbank) stored in a rather nippy basement's laundry room. Even in the summer it is very cold.

What I'm trying to do is encourage you to do is grow your seeds or find someone who can and will share the smoke with you because they don't last as long as some would hope.

InvisibleNightGrower
Proficient Horticulturist
Male

Re: It's fun to grow marijuana [Re: maryanne3087]
    #452807 - 07/29/10 09:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

maryanne3087 said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

A friend of mine in Europe collected seeds like crazy when he decided it would be a good opportunity to order many seeds and other things to his safe mailing address. He would generally buy a pack of seeds pop 3 seeds (as he felt this would "guarantee" a female of every variety) he would grow the plant to mature and evaluate the strain based on the 1-3 females he grew and if he liked the female(s) grown he would buy 2-3 packs of the same strain to add to his vault. He believes the DEA or US Gov't may organize the shut down of all the major seedbanks anytime now and thought he must act in  sense of urgency to get all the genetics he could get his hands on. This was on going for 3 years his babbling about how the DEA is going to crack down at any minute world wide with the cooperation of any government. I can only imagine he's spent anywhere from 8000-12000 on seeds, most of which are 70+% full packs. 2 years ago which was the last year I grew outdoors in Europe I told him if he invested seed with me I would cut him in on my outdoor harvest, exceeding the value of his seeds.. we had not agreed on a percentage just that he would be paid for his seeds with a promise of interest since he is fronting the seeds upfront without (as I assume) guarantee.

I germinated around 20 packs of seeds from various breeders I use this word loosely because most of the seeds didn't germinate. Something like 300+ seeds were put into soil in plug trays and 20-25% germinated. Before he saw the results he gave me a bunch more seeds with overall similar results. This was to be my grandest outdoor harvest given the variety I would be expecting and we ended up with around 35 females total and since it was a very gloomy summer we ended up with around 7lbs of weed after some losses. Needless to say we were both upset and our friendship dissolved as he was rather upset with me not germinating his seeds properly, and not achieving 5lbs a plant as he expected. Needless to say the investment and work was hardly worth it in the end none of these seeds were more than 3 years old (From the seedbank) stored in a rather nippy basement's laundry room. Even in the summer it is very cold.

What I'm trying to do is encourage you to do is grow your seeds or find someone who can and will share the smoke with you because they don't last as long as some would hope.

That is epic... and sad... I'm sorry to hear that weed destroyed a friendship and possible economic venture.

--------------------
Learn of Terence Mckenna. Check out the Shroomery to learn more about what one man did for mushies. Thank you, Terence.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck