Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineWeed

Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana * 3
    #209636 - 03/28/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I posted this at the shroomery, and may as well post it here too:

I posted this yesterday in dailykos, a blog read by millions of people, thousands of reporters, hundreds of prominent political leaders, etc... and to my surprise, it not only made it to the top of the diary list, it garnered 1100 responses. Because of the response it got there, I decided to post it here in shroomery for everyone.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/26/713472/-Daily-Kos:-Lets-have-an-honest-talk-about-marijuana-(Updated-with-more-stats)

Sit down, I have something to talk to you about. Your mother and I found this in your room last night. We understand that this is a difficult time in your life, but we want to make sure that you have all of the information before you continue what you are doing. These uninformed posts are addictive, making them is a habit that is hard to break, and ultimately you might ruin your life or risk too much if you walk around this world without... INFORMATION!

So, lets have an honest talk about marijuana.

"What information is out there on marijuana? And why do I need to know it? Why can I not rely on common sense?" you might ask. As Galileo once said, where your senses fail, reason must step in. Likewise, there are many basic facts about marijuana that people seem to think are true based on their own common sense. However, you might quickly learn that common sense is not exactly the best way to approach marijuana related issues.

Let me give you an example. All of us have lived to see a cigarette smoker or two... they die of horrible diseases like lung cancer or heart disease, or they are forced into a life with several taxing surgeries and never are the same. We see people rushed out of burning buildings with smoke inhalation who then need to be placed on oxygen tanks, or who die. So we see people inhale marijuana smoke, and we only have cigarette smoke and house fires to compare it to... and likewise say, "Marijuana is bad for you because smoking ANYTHING is bad for you. It causes cancer, because smoke always causes cancer!"

But this just is not the case. Smoking marijuana is different from the other kinds of smoke. Marijuana smoke is a bronchodilator, so tar does not get trapped in your lungs like nicotine. Furthermore, THC has been shown to have anti-carcinogenic properties, making this issue far more complicated. Let me introduce you to the scientific body of thought behind marijuana, cancer, and other diseases:

Peer Reviewed Studies showing marijuana poses no cancer risk:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729_pf.html

Quote:

The new findings "were against our expectations," said Donald Tashkin of the University of California at Los Angeles, a pulmonologist who has studied marijuana for 30 years.
"We hypothesized that there would be a positive association between marijuana use and lung cancer, and that the association would be more positive with heavier use," he said. "What we found instead was no association at all, and even a suggestion of some protective effect."

http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20000508/marijuana-unlikely-to-cause-cancer

Quote:

According to Ford, he thought he would find an association between marijuana use and cancer, but "that the association would fall away when we corrected for tobacco use. That was not the case. The association was never there."

http://www.isegoria.net/2009/02/marijuana-cuts-lung-cancer-tumor-growth.htm

Quote:

Marijuana cuts lung cancer tumor growth in half, according to Harvard researchers:

Other studies disproving the Marijuana cancer link:

S. Sidney (September 1997). "Marijuana use and cancer incidence (California, United States)". Cancer Causes and Control 8 (5): 722-728.

J. Huff & P. Chan (October 2000). "Antitumor Effects of THC". Environmental Health Perspectives 108 (10): A442-3.

K.A. Rosenblatt et al. (1 June 2004). "Marijuana Use and Risk of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma". Cancer Research 64: 4049-4054.

Parolaro and Massi. 2008. Cannabinoids as a potential new drug therapy for the treatment of gliomas. Expert Reviews of Neurotherapeutics 8: 37-49

Galanti et al. 2007. Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits cell cycle progression by downregulation of E2F1 in human glioblastoma multiforme cells. Acta Oncologica 12: 1-9.

Calatozzolo et al. 2007. Expression of cannabinoid receptors and neurotrophins in human gliomas. Neurological Sciences 28: 304-310.

Ramer and Hinz. 2008. Inhibition of cancer cell invasion by cannabinoids via increased cell expression of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinases-1. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 100: 59-69.

Preet et al. 2008. Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial growth factor-induced lung cancer cell migration in vitro as well as its growth and metastasis in vivo. Oncogene 10: 339-346.

Quote:

Joint a day keeps alzheimers away

http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20061006/marijuana-may-slow-alzheimers

And all of  a sudden, it becomes apparent that in this case, our senses have failed us. We must throw aside our anecdotal experiences and become informed in the science behind the issue.

When I was younger, just turned 16 years old, I remember very clearly the day my best friend told me he smoked marijuana. Of course, up to that point, I had relied on my common senses as well, much like many of you here on Dailykos. I was taken aback... I felt hurt, betrayed. How could my best friend become a pothead? How could he put me in the situation to choose between his friendship and what I so obviously felt I know was morally reprehensible? 

So I launched a deluge at him. Told him that marijuana kills brain cells, that it caused cancer, that it caused infertility, that he was hurting himself, and how betrayed I felt. I kept trying to convince him that what he was doing was killing himself. He was good to me though and stayed calm through my assault on his newly found recreational activity. He calmly referred me to a series of studies, a page on marijuana myths, and systematically deconstructed my entire worldview on marijuana.

Then I turned my hurt and anger to society and the government, because it had so obviously lied to me. I stopped trusting anything coming from the government, and I was appalled at how studies against marijuana were so flawed as to be intentionally intellectually dishonest. This too, I got over with over time, because it wasn't the government's fault that I felt so betrayed, nor was it my friends fault. The fault lied with me and only me, because I did not know the truth behind the issue.

So then I turned to more research. I wanted to know WHY marijuana was illegal, and what the government itself said about marijuana. The more I researched, the more I learned. I never knew, for instance, that governments across the world, including our own federal and some state governments, have determined that marijuana is not a danger to society:

Official commissions that have determined marijuana poses no great risk to society and should NOT be criminalized:

Canadian Senate Special Committee on Illegal Drugs. 2002. Cannabis: Summary Report: Our Position for a Canadian Public Policy. 

Quote:

“We believe … that the continued prohibition of cannabis jeopardizes the health and well-being of Canadians much more than does the substance itself or the regulated marketing of the substance.  In addition, we believe that the continued criminalization of cannabis undermines the fundamental values set out in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and confirmed in the history of a country based on diversity and tolerance.

California Research Advisory Panel. 1989. Twentieth Annual Report of the Research Advisory Panel. State Capitol: Sacramento.

Quote:

The Panel therefore suggests that the law be changed to permit cultivation [of marijuana] for personal use."

Swiss Federal Commission for Drug Issues. 1999. Cannabis Report of the Swiss Federal Commission for Drug Issues. Swiss Federal Office of Public Health: Bern.
Quote:

"Following detailed consideration of the different options, the Federal Commission unanimously recommends the elaboration of a model which not only removes the prohibition of consumption and possession, but also makes it possible for cannabis to be purchased lawfully.

New Zealand Parliamentary Health Select Committee. 1998. Inquiry into the Mental Health Effects of Cannabis. Parliament House: Wellington.
Quote:

We recommend that based on the evidence received, the government review the appropriateness of existing policy on cannabis and its use and reconsider the legal status of cannabis."

United States National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse. 1972. Marihuana: A Signal of Misunderstanding (The Shafer Report). U.S. Government Printing Office: Washington, DC.
Quote:

"The Commission recommends only the following changes in federal law: Possession of marihuana for personal use would no longer be an offense. ... Casual distribution of small amounts of marihuana for no remuneration, or insignificant remuneration not involving profit would no longer be an offense."

More commissions finding that possession should be legal:

the National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse (the Shafer Report) (1973);

the Canadian Government's Commission of Inquiry (Le Dain Report) (1970);

The British Advisory Committee on Drug Dependency (Wooton Report) (1968);

Still, you say, what about the studies against marijuana out there? You want to go looking throughout the internet to find contrary studies? I can probably even tell you right now which studies that you will find to support your case, and then exactly why those studies are severely flawed and not respected in the scientific community.

The two most common studies that prohibitionists use are the link between cannabis and lung cancer shown by a New Zealand study that focused on a sample size of only 81 people (the biggest study that I showed you was a sample size of 20,000 people), and of those 81, 90% smoked tobacco at the same time. Tobacco use was not controlled for.

Another study you will find is the testicular cancer risk study. This study does not control for patients who are smoking marijuana, ironically enough, BECAUSE of their cancer. Furthermore, the investigators themselves admit that the link is weak and needs much more research, and it should not be used to support the claim of marijuana causes a form of testicular cancer. Furthermore, the testicular cancer they speak about is a very rare one and is made just slightly more common by smoking marijuana. Still, the chances of any individual developing this cancer are astronomically low. Fatty acids, yellow 5, and high fructose corn syrup have better links to cancer.

Another study you will find are in vitro studies, where claims are made such as "marijuana has carcinogenic properties on such and such cells" or "Marijuana smoke contains more such and such than tobacco smoke." The problems with these studies are that the in-vitro studies never seem to hold up in vivo. Tashkin, the author of the biggest marijuana safety study ever, was once vehemently against marijuana. Look up Donald Tashkin yourself and find this out. He changed though when he realized that in-vitro studies ignored the possible carcino-protective effects that THC seems to have, and when his in-vivo research supported this. Furthermore, in-vitro studies on strictly THC show that it indeed DOES have carcino-protective effects, and it is actually available as a topical ointment for skin cancer. As for the "contains more tar" studies, this ignores that "tar" is a VERY vague term, not a scientific one, that includes any residues. The residues of marijuana are easier to remove from the lungs because they are not trapped like they are when nicotine is smoked, which constricts your bronchioles and traps the tar.

But the matter remains, even if marijuana IS dangerous, prohibition makes marijuana more dangerous. Banned pesticides, glass dust, and illegal fertilizers make it into marijuana just for the higher profit margins, because marijuana is illegal, untaxed, and unregulated. Furthermore, many argue that legalization of marijuana would increase use, but if you look at the netherlands, they use marijuana at just over 20%, whereas 40% of Americans and 56.7% of Americans age 18-28 have smoked marijuana.

800,000 marijuana smokers are arrested each year. That is millions of people that now have a drug conviction on their record, making them harder to employ, boosting unemployment and decreasing revenue. Why do we allow smoking marijuana to destroy the professional prospects of millions of Americans, while alcohol use is considered acceptable? Doctors are accepted every day into medical school who drink, but those who smoke marijuana are not allowed due to drug tests. The same applies for jobs all throughout the economy for marijuana smokers. Furthermore, 500 dollars per arrest is spent, adding up to hundreds of millions of dollars in cost. It costs 30,000 a year to imprison someone, why not just turn them into the backbone of a new economy and free up prison space? Why not encourage cops to go after violent criminals instead of farmers?

I believe that if we do decide to legalize marijuana, we will see many benefits:

1 - It will instantly provide a multibillion dollar industry to the united states.
The state that legalizes will experience a big boom in their economy in just a few days.
2 - Medical users could then smoke freely instead of taking pain medicines that are damaging to their health.
3 - Non-medical users that smoke will face less liver-toxicity if they take when they have a headache than eating tylenol.
4 - 30,000 dollars a year is spent to keep a prisoner in prison. More if it is in a federal penetentiary, where several marijuana growers are spending hard time. Legalizing not only will provide an instant gain in the money that it normally costs to keep these people in prison, but will turn them into taxpaying members of society, or hell, maybe even entrepreneurs.
5 - It will reduce many billions of dollars that we spend fighting corruption in the United States caused by the mexican drug cartels, and the drug cartels themselves.
6 - It will reduce the national security concerns of the above as well.
7 - Hemp will be an even big industry. Hemp will bring in much more money than other paper sources.
8 - Marijuana is good for the environment. It produces a lot of oxygen, and it is much more quickly grown than pine forests, which face heavy deforestation every year. It is a very renewable source of paper and tough fiber.
9 - It will make the people feel good about their government not intruding on their lives unjustly.
10 - Imagine the sort of coffeeshops, smoke bars, paraphernalia, etc... the peripheral market for marijuana will be amazing.
11 - It will eliminate 60% of the violent mexican drug cartel's funding directly. The other 40%, cocaine, will be significantly reduced due to the virtual death of the black market centering around marijuana.
12 - It will draw people away from alcohol and cigarettes, which are much more dangerous and deadly.
13 - Marijuana is actually carcino-suppressive, cuts your chances of getting lung cancer in half, and is neuro-protective, meaning that people who do drink on marijuana will possibly see less brain damage. Furthermore, as in point 12, who would drink all day when you could smoke weed all day? We may see less people drink alcohol as a result.
14 - It costs 500 dollars every time we arrest someone for Marijuana. That does not take into account all of the maintainence programs, drug rehab programs that we pay for when they are on probation, drug testing, and constant purchasing of equipment meant to find marijuana growers. This will save billions of dollars in legalization.

So what can you do about the situation? Well, anything! Just talk to people about your feelings on the issue, and hell, even if you are against it, engage in open debate and open discussion. This is something that our nation absolutely needs to talk about.

Here is what I did recently:

870 AM broadcasted out of Louisiana reaches hundreds of thousands of listeners, and at night, its broadcast range is all the way to Chicago. The topic tonight was the legalization of marijuana. The host is VERY supportive of legalization, and this is a guy that is just a regular old person, a radio talk show host, older guy, who never smoked, but just sees to much benefit in it. I called in, and had a great conversation with him, and my call has been referenced multiple times tonight... it was a great feeling. Anyways, just get the message out there, folks. Here is what I said:

Quote:

Hello, my name is ***** and I am calling because I strongly believe marijuana should be legalized. Anyone who believes marijuana is dangerous needs to realize that prohibition makes marijuana magnitudes more dangerous. Illegal pesticides, fertilizers, and even glass dust can be found in marijuana at times for extra profit because marijuana is legal, untaxed, and most importantly, unregulated.

Prohibition has not curbed supply or demand, it has only made the illegal black market for marijuana more lucrative. Someone can work hard for 12 months in this economy and get 30,000 a year, or grow 12 plants in 3 months with little effort for the same money. Its a multi-billion dollar industry for drug cartels, who then arm themselves to protect their proffits. All of this goes away with legalization.

I also talked about how 800,000 people a year are arrested each year, and the lost revenue from them having a drug conviction on their records probably costs us tons of money in lost taxes... I mean, hell, in 10 years, 8 million people will have a drug conviction on record and be very hard to emply.

An hour later, he said:

Quote:

"When we planned this show this afternoon, I was deathly afraid. I thought people would think I went crazy and was out of my mind, and that we'd have a fierce debate... but even still, not one person has called agianst legalization. That should say something to our politicians."

So with that, I leave it up to all of you to go out and inform yourselves on this very important issue. Hopefully you leave this diary a little less uninformed than when you entered. Knowledge is power, use it wisely.

Quote:

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

And as Gandhi said:

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you... then you win.

Update: A poster bellow wanted more sources for other claims, so I have included them here:

Marijuana already Is a multi-billion dollar industry. Hell, even in just British Columbia, it is a 7.5 billion dollar industry. In the US, it would be much higher:

http://www.medicalmarihuana.ca/tax.html

As far as billions to fight corruption and violence caused by the cartels, the DEA is not the only agency that fights the cartels. ICE, local, state, and federal police are fighting the cartel members that have popped into over 200 cities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/14/world/americas/14mexico.html?_r=1

"U.S. May Provide Billions to Mexico to Fight Drug Cartels"

For a graphical representation of how much money is spent in just the legal issues on marijuana and crime:

Another Update: I strongly recommend anyone reading thus far and entering the debate to also check out these studies with regards to THC and its protective effect against cancer. This website has compiled 35 studies showing that THC seems to prevent cancer and be anti-carcinogenic:

http://www.safeaccess.ca/research/cancer.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Loc: Eastern US.
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Weed]
    #209657 - 03/28/09 05:45 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

This may be among the best on topic posts the lounge has had to date. Lot's of good information. :thumbup:

Deserves to pinned for a while imo.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: StormRider]
    #209659 - 03/28/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

It is a good read for sure.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Stoneth]
    #209660 - 03/28/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Excellent read...I rarely read long posts like this, but that is truly great.
I wish all of our congresspeople and senators could read it with an open mind.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Stoneth]
    #209662 - 03/28/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

stoney.69 said:

I only wish it had cartoon animations.

--------------------
Bastard greedy for salvia, want me to cheat, take advantage of a friend shroomerite G!

Tangerines said: "Real men quit cold turkey - alone in their rooms with no drugs."

OK so ... where is everyone? This place is so dead lately!

InvisibleCody
Male

Loc: South East USA
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: andyistic]
    #209677 - 03/28/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

You good sir have earned your username by this post

--------------------
Also known as Heineken on The Shroomery

OfflinePolkaudio3

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Cody]
    #209855 - 03/29/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

:eek: There is no way in hell I could read all that and remember it.

--------------------
Say boy You dont wanna get hit with the AR AR 15 15 Flip cars
So just imagine what it do to pussy niggaz thats goin against me I come hard So hard that I'm bruising up my knuckles I'm watchin my fist bleed fists bleed So whatI'm bustin this bustin this fuckin up everyone that it sees So move to the left cuz you might catch a hot one
Tear a whole square out ya chest with the shotgun
Make a whole pair out one nigga with the shotgun
We can go there my nigga I'm so there
Rockin by myself with the chopper on the backseat
Shoot at the driver side knock his body to the backseat
Stop Pause Nigga I'm Dominique Dawes
Flippin bitch niggaz when the shotty's go off

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Cody]
    #209860 - 03/29/09 12:47 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

The OP covered things so well that there is little room for discussion. In spite of that, the same post in the Pub at the Shroomery has garnered 23 replies and some valid discussion. Here it has gotten some replies but only congratulatory ones. I include myself among the guilty factor. It's too bad that some of those on the Shroomery can't, or should I say won't, help contribute more here. Too many stoners trip a time or two on shrooms and make that board their lives talking about pot instead of shrooms. That always drove me nuts there. When this board was started up up I hoped that much of the weed discussion would find it's way here. I didn't really think it would and so far it hasn't. I blame the shroomery for my visions of using shrooms as hammers in a donkey kong sort of world.

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Polkaudio3]
    #209861 - 03/29/09 12:51 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Polkaudio3 said:

You can remember what it is about right? That is the point. You may even know some places to spread it to that it would not otherwise make it without you. That is where you come into play for realz.

It's late for us man. What ya been up to? Fun shit I hope. :gethigh:

OfflinePolkaudio3

#209866 - 03/29/09 12:58 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Not shit man working on how to do the pf tek for mushrooms sorry took so long to reply I was fucking around with my food saver thingy lol.

--------------------
Say boy You dont wanna get hit with the AR AR 15 15 Flip cars
So just imagine what it do to pussy niggaz thats goin against me I come hard So hard that I'm bruising up my knuckles I'm watchin my fist bleed fists bleed So whatI'm bustin this bustin this fuckin up everyone that it sees So move to the left cuz you might catch a hot one
Tear a whole square out ya chest with the shotgun
Make a whole pair out one nigga with the shotgun
We can go there my nigga I'm so there
Rockin by myself with the chopper on the backseat
Shoot at the driver side knock his body to the backseat
Stop Pause Nigga I'm Dominique Dawes
Flippin bitch niggaz when the shotty's go off

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

#209870 - 03/29/09 01:06 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Shit man. I may not reply for days sometimes. You are doing fine. I'd love some shrooms and have everything that i need including experience. I can't grow right now because things are too hot on me. Some of that is because of my past assocoiation with the Shroomery but not all of it. Doesn't matter. Hit me up pm if ya need any help. Just don't pound my inbox with bullshit. Grow some man and good luck with the magic. :thumbup:

Edited by StormRider (03/29/09 12:14 PM)

Offlinenumonk

Loc: Back! From the digestive ...
    #209924 - 03/29/09 11:24 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Polkaudio3 said:

Let's have an honest talk about marijuana's effect on memory retention. :smile:

Truly though, excellent post. I'm glad it made such a presence on dkos too, I was happy to rec it.

~Monk

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Loc: Illinois
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: numonk]
    #210621 - 03/31/09 08:17 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I am going to print this out and staple it to people's foreheads :laugh:
Then they have no choice to read!  :bigjoint:

--------------------

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."  ~Ken Kesey~

Offlinetrippy5589
Male User Gallery

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: AlmostDead]
    #211399 - 04/02/09 07:48 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

awesome post maybe they will legalize it and really "go green" there are so many medical benefits to eating disorders, cancer, i have heard but am not sure depression, add, adhd,. i personally have add and it calms me down alot i can concentrate so much better high lol

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: trippy5589]
    #211424 - 04/02/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm really interested in the anti-convulsant properties of marijuana; from what I've read, if scientists could legally study the properties of cannabis, they could eventually peak and isolate CBD heavy strains which possess even more medicinal properties than the THC heavy strains which we all know and love.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: 81renaissance]
    #218878 - 04/23/09 02:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

this thread is quite simply; AWESOME. :grin:

we need to try and tackle the 'mental illness' reports i keep hearing about concerning long term smoking, it seems to be hot ammunition by those that want to slam you down for smoking. i have yet to see the evidence.

--------------------

OfflineSacrament
XaNaX
Male

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Fazed]
    #218997 - 04/23/09 01:38 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think mental problems happen from weed because they have dormant problems and weed triggers it, just like with most psychedelics.

--------------------
Who the boss nigga?

OfflineHydro
Male

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Sacrament]
    #219023 - 04/23/09 03:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i do believe that smoking weed on a long term may cause a.d.d . anyway sure did for me . lol

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#221633 - 04/30/09 01:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Weed is a great cash crop.  That is it.

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery
Loc: I controls the universe
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Tangerines]
    #222520 - 05/03/09 03:00 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

as far as the mental ilness part,

I have to wonder if any mental ilnesses attributed to weed aren't preexisting latent conditions triggered by the use of other physchs (lsd, mdma, shrooms) and then blamed on weed.

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

quite simply, you are a nuisance while i am a smooth criminal.[/quote]

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: perosiste]
    #223522 - 05/06/09 02:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

pero

good to see you back around

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Loc: new york state Flag
    #243650 - 06/28/09 12:26 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

im thinkin about printing like 50 copies of this out and putting it in mailboxes all over my neighborhood

--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore

anything i say on this website is 100 % false

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: ttotheh]
    #243697 - 06/28/09 10:11 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ttotheh said:
im thinkin about printing like 50 copies of this out and putting it in mailboxes all over my neighborhood

go for it!

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineCali_Quick
The New Guy

#268069 - 08/20/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, great report! Many unbiased studies and even addressing the issues of those who oppose legalization. +Rep Please Sticky for a while at least =p

--------------------
Cali_Quick

Offlineimploder
Stranger
    #268753 - 08/22/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Its madness that its illegal, to think the government wastes billions trying to fight a drug that 20% of the population is using regularly.

OfflineWinterRose
I wanna talk to Sampson!

Loc: Michigan
    #281421 - 09/16/09 07:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Preaching to the choir;)

--------------------
It seldom turns out the way
it does in the song
Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

~ Jerry Garcia and Robert Hunter

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: WinterRose]
    #281477 - 09/16/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Some of the choir members are really dumb though.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #293229 - 10/07/09 08:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, what an amazing breakdown you have here. Very insightful work my friend. Im sure this topic has gained you a ton of respect including my own. Nice topic to make a first post!

--------------------

Offlineyageman
Stranger
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Keith22]
    #322697 - 11/28/09 03:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

learn to swim

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#335887 - 12/24/09 01:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Weed said:
Update: A poster bellow wanted more sources for other claims, so I have included them here:

Marijuana already Is a multi-billion dollar industry. Hell, even in just British Columbia, it is a 7.5 billion dollar industry. In the US, it would be much higher:

http://www.medicalmarihuana.ca/tax.html

I have a story from the Sacramento Bee somewhere here about how Humbolt is the only county in California with a thriving economy. Well it was more about how evil the growers are but they said something like 200% increase in overall business in town since 215 passed. and thats LOCAL business, people stimulating the roots of this whole system not sending money off to some drug king who kills off families for their land so he can plant more of whatever.

When home values are plummeting and people are losing jobs left and right and you have a trend like that in one area can we afford to dismiss it?

Even if you don't think anyone should smoke this stuff you can't argue that the control system is broken beyond repair.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

OfflineTina
Alcoholic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Middle America
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Hydro]
    #347923 - 01/14/10 08:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Hydro said:
i do believe that smoking weed on a long term may cause a.d.d . anyway sure did for me . lol

makes my a.d.h.d. much better!!

--------------------

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Tina]
    #347999 - 01/14/10 10:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tina said:

heard this before from many different people.

i would recommend it

:thumbup:

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery
Loc: I controls the universe
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Tina]
    #348068 - 01/15/10 02:39 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tina said:
Quote:

Hydro said:

Im pretty sure the weed just turned the adhd into add.

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

quite simply, you are a nuisance while i am a smooth criminal.[/quote]

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #348074 - 01/15/10 03:28 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

then how do you explain this?

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: MFDoom666]
    #348105 - 01/15/10 09:50 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Besides smoking for recreation I also was diagnosed ADHD in 3rd grade and since I tuned 18 I haven't touched a prescription. If I feel myself getting antsy or having trouble focusing I grab a small toke and I am back to 'normal'

I also am not someone who feels my ADHD is any kind of disability too. It can be frustrating when you just want to go run around instead of taking a test but if you work with it and refuse to take the doctors 'advice' you can really get a lot done in a day.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: pha3r0]
    #348165 - 01/15/10 12:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i was on ritalin when i was a kid for add and adhd.

fuck that shit and the doctors prescribing it.

green crack ftw.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#348231 - 01/15/10 12:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
i was on ritalin when i was a kid for add and adhd.

fuck that shit and the doctors prescribing it.

green crack ftw.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Has anyone seen The Medicated Child?  It was a Frontline documentary.  It discussed how doctors are diagnosing problem children with bipolar disorder and are prescribing them all sorts of anti-psychotic and other psychiatric medications.  It's fucking unreal how all these parents just let their child be given all these drugs that were intended for adults and have no testing done on long term effects on the children.  it sickens me that the fda and dea would allow that kind of shit to go on.  Oh the power of money.  George soros and the open society are doing good things on our behalf though.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #348411 - 01/15/10 07:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah no shit furrowed. one of my buddies tells stories about his teenage years.

he had a young pediatrician and when he got suspended for his first fight he gave him adderall then because he was jittery added ambien right before he went to school... long story short he got in trouble for sleeping through 9th grade and had to do extra work in 12th to make up his credits.

no child should be prescribed any medication unless it's to fight an infection thiere body can't treat itself. (don't intend this as a blanket statement as i am not a doctor but my point i think stands, we got this far without synthetic bullshit, what changed in the last 150 years that we need all these meds)

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

OfflineTomCollins

#348565 - 01/16/10 09:12 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pha3r0 said:
we got this far without synthetic bullshit, what changed in the last 150 years that we need all these meds)

Nothing... however, that doesn't mean problems didn't exist. We say they didn't exist because, at the time, they weren't actual problems. What we use our minds and bodies for now a days is extremely different to people 150 years ago. People would do their primary years and begin work. Specialization began when your nuts dropped.

In my experience, I have found that ADHD people are extremely talented at one thing or another. Some people are born or become (whatever psychological perspective you stand on) talented at one thing or another but lack the same superior skills in other fields - this was not a problem up until now. The sad fact is everyone is required to assimilate and participate in the same system that we have created for ourselves.

Specialization, I believe, is a natural occurrence. We all become good at doing something - usually because we like doing it. Some people, instead of being really good at one thing, are pretty good at multiple things.  However, when we are all expected to do well at the same things, I think that's where we see problems arise.

These medications exist to make people fit into the system.

Yet we are shocked when we hear that kids are being given meds? Why is this shocking? Sure it sucks, but unfortunately this is actually the world we want for ourselves. We want our kids to do well in school and have a good life - unfortunately to win the game (society) you gotta fuckin play.

When you make your life as unnatural as possible, create systems, and place values on things that in the grand scheme of things make no sense - then it is of no surprise to me, that we will see problems within human development and it is of no surprise to me we will find yet more ways to counter the ill-effects we've only bestowed on ourselves.

I wonder sometimes how much we are altering our own evolution because we posses bodies originally built for the natural world. Now we must adapt to an environment that changes faster than evolution can react.

Also, I can tell you first hand, modern standardized curriculums like the IB Diploma that are centrally moderated, are beyond anything our parents ever saw in high school. School curriculums such as the IB Diploma are so vigorous and difficult, that I cannot even begin to understand how we can justify a comparison of todays pupils to previous generations.

To me, it seems that we have created a world for ourselves that we can no longer handle naturally.

It is of no surprise to me these problems exist if they do, and unfortunately there does not seem to be much alternative to fix the problem without slowing people down.

With that said though, kids shouldn't be just jacked up on meds without some sort of counseling. As I understand it, proper psychiatry is accomplished with a balance of psychological counseling and use of medication. Medication acts as the short term and the counseling as the long term problem solver.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: TomCollins]
    #348577 - 01/16/10 09:55 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Extremely well written Spency and I couldn't agree more on your points.

I do wonder if conditions like ADD and even OCD is caused more by being pulled and pushed in so many directions rather then a naturally occuring disorder.

As for me and my family we decided years ago that moving away from the city and slowing ourselves down was not only good for our daughter but imperative to our health. With the stress of the grind and the worry about our young one gone we are again healthy and happy and our child is excelling in every aspect. It really is amazing how much less pressure you feel standing under a big blue sky as opposed to between two skyscrapers.

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Loc: The Hall of Doom
    #349175 - 01/17/10 10:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Spency, mostly I agree with you.  There was just one thing that I wasn't quite 100% on board.

Quote:

Also, I can tell you first hand, modern standardized curriculums like the IB Diploma that are centrally moderated, are beyond anything our parents ever saw in high school. School curriculums such as the IB Diploma are so vigorous and difficult, that I cannot even begin to understand how we can justify a comparison of todays pupils to previous generations.

I looked up the IB Diploma.  I wasn't familiar with the term. That does sound rigorous.

I don't know much about standard curriculum in my parents day but my father could speak Latin, do trig in his head (still helps my step brother with his home work), had computer skills and experience, he could type, and he still has a vastly superior knowledge of geography and better understanding our political system than I currently have.  His grammar and spelling outstrip me too.  Although I'm sure I've passed him in reading classic American literature now, he ready more classics than I did in high school.  I'd be willing to bet he could list all of the American Presidents from the first to the last at the time of his graduation.  Also he was skilled in carpentry, basic plumbing, and small engine repair by the time he left public high school.  Those don't seem like low standards to me.  In fact, compared to most of the people with whom I graduated, he was much more educated.

Then again both of my grandfathers left school in the 8th grade to go help on the family farms.  Both of them eventually entered trade fields and worked hard jobs and farmed all of their lives.  They lived in a time when blue color work meant having a comfortable life.

Also I'd like to point out that being scholarly isn't a new vocation.  Nor is the study of complex and difficult concepts.  I point to the Empires of Ancient Egyptions, Mayans, Chinese, and Romans.  Medications, waste disposal, clean running water, and even electricity.  We've been thinking hard for thousands of years.  So I submit to you that it is perfectly natural.

I agree scholarly work wasn't meant for everyone.  The world needed more ditch diggers in days gone by.  So yes forcing the square peg in to the round hole isn't a great fit.  If the world runs out of square holes and all you have left is a bad fit, then life is going to be a struggle for the square pegs.  So you try to reshape them early. 

Finally so that I haven't totally jacked this thread, I'd like to add a Thank you to the original poster of this thread.  Food for thought.  Speaking of which I'm considering pitching my bowls and bongs and just eating my weed from now on.  It's less conspicous in public and I kind of like it better anyway.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: chucklehead]
    #349202 - 01/18/10 03:03 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chucklehead said:
Also I'd like to point out that being scholarly isn't a new vocation.  Nor is the study of complex and difficult concepts.  I point to the Empires of Ancient Egyptions, Mayans, Chinese, and Romans.  Medications, waste disposal, clean running water, and even electricity.  We've been thinking hard for thousands of years.  So I submit to you that it is perfectly natural.

That's a really good point, and I did not think of this.

My parents always commented on how advanced my school work was in comparison to theirs when they were in high school. :shrug:

So perhaps things are a little different educationally across the pond.

Then again, thinking hard and being innovative is different to being expected to absorb massive amounts of information. However, perhaps it is not solely due to our educational expectations of people that are causing some of these problems, but rather just the general bombardment of information and technology that exists today.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: TomCollins]
    #349246 - 01/18/10 09:10 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah and yes I don't think the curriculum is necessarily harder but focuses on much more advanced principles i.e. we put kids in computer labs with only basic typeing because it is taken for granted that they can already type effectivly, or to use a car analogy our fathers were learning about carb'ed old mopar motors and last time I was in auto shop class they had a BMW hooked up to the computer.

But to bring this again back to the original topic again I submit that the problems we are seeing in our school stem from the same viewpoint that insists on keeping pot illegal.

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

OfflineShroomieGirl
Fear and Loathing
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
    #364899 - 02/15/10 07:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Im a little late, but this is a great post... awesome read :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #364902 - 02/15/10 07:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yes ma'am.  that's why we keep it stickied.  the more people who read it the better.  :getstoned:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #435682 - 06/21/10 03:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i read this on the shroomery once. i love it and i think ill do what that one guy on another page said and put it in mailboxes.

--------------------

Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: iStoner]
    #435865 - 06/21/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yea that guys full of good ideas

--------------------

OfflineThaKidCDXX
Stranger
 User Gallery

#454027 - 08/01/10 04:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Buetiful :smile:

OfflineShigi
Stoned
Male

#487085 - 10/11/10 10:48 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Awesome.

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Shigi]
    #487090 - 10/11/10 11:18 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

welcome brother.

i just made the best breakfast tacos evar.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

#488604 - 10/16/10 08:47 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

the best?

--------------------

Offlineganja girl
Stranger Danger
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty-ish, South
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: andyistic]
    #515689 - 01/19/11 04:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

andyistic said:
Quote:

stoney.69 said:

I only wish it had cartoon animations.

I was thinking the saaame thiing!:stoned:

--------------------

Offlineonlyone1147
Stranger
    #566060 - 06/20/11 08:10 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I have taken some drugs and behavior courses.. Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug meaning ( it is violently addictive) Along with Heroine , that right the same area as heroin, It says in my text book that it is more addictive than benzos, coke, Md ma Ect.. It bologna , It also says in my textbook, there are really no longer term side effects, unless you are doing it every single day and in that case you could have some lung issues. In which case dont smoke such harsh weed, Some say it kills brain cells, It doesn't, It just basically adds on To cells in different areas of your brain. In which case I should mention, Sneezing kills brain cells, so therefore orgasming kills brain cells, Cause a sneeze is just 1/Th of an orgasm.. thank you very much

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: onlyone1147]
    #566078 - 06/20/11 08:54 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

onlyone1147 said:
I have taken some drugs and behavior courses.. Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug meaning ( it is violently addictive) Along with Heroine , that right the same area as heroin, It says in my text book that it is more addictive than benzos, coke, Md ma Ect.. It bologna , It also says in my textbook, there are really no longer term side effects, unless you are doing it every single day and in that case you could have some lung issues.

:ilold:

You know that in the textbook of some people, smoking marijuana kills people & finance terrorism?

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineRedAshes
Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana *DELETED* [Re: Polkaudio3]
    #569616 - 07/05/11 12:12 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by RedAshes

Reason for deletion: delete

Offlinexbcnfujv
Stranger

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: RedAshes] * 1
    #576153 - 08/02/11 02:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

imho.

unless you were born with an actual debilitating disorder -- i personally believe no one should smoke/drink any kind of mind-altering substance until they're at least a minimum age of 21.

otherwise, you're really only cheating your own body chemistry and i think it's unfair to your mental health.

Edited by xbcnfujv (08/02/11 08:13 PM)

Offlinesean
Male

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: xbcnfujv]
    #578197 - 08/14/11 04:55 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by sean (08/14/11 05:32 AM)

OfflineRED7.62
AntiZionist

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: sean]
    #602913 - 12/26/11 03:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The only thing I think needs to be adressed is Radiactive Marijuana. Shroomery banned me for trying to spread VITAL info to others about this.

Marijuana will suck any kind of radioactive particles out of its growing medium and concentrate it. So all Im saying is beware of marijuana grown outside Especially in the PNW, BC.

--------------------

Offlinesmokie
Stranger
Male

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: RED7.62]
    #604892 - 01/11/12 10:10 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

When I worked in policy reform there was one thing I noticed, it's not so much these truths that prohibitionists deny... it's the IDEA of marijuana itself that they don't like.

When it is legalized I believe there will be an initial spike in usage which is then tapered off to pre-legalization levels of use. 

Honestly, I don't think much will change except for less people in prison and a more sensible society.

Okay maybe that's a lot of change :-)

--------------------
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
- Barack Obama
--------------------------------------------------------------

Have A Look At Smokie's Best Vaporizer
:rasta:

OfflineWeed

#613589 - 03/20/12 06:53 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Wow, my thread has been pinned here for 2 years. I love you guys :smile:

OfflineCerveau
 User Gallery

Re: Growery: Lets have an honest talk about Marijuana [Re: Weed] * 1
    #649212 - 12/03/12 07:49 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

(I'll read it later, I just love using this .gif, she's got a roman candle sticking out of her ass for fuck's sake. Genius.)

Offlinesloantbone
Spirit Entity on Tour
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #652801 - 12/26/12 10:22 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Excellent well written post

thank you...it was really good to read!

It is good that more and more people are cluing in that "The Government" has been giving us a good screwing for a long long time.

They actually went so far as to tell a human being which plants they are not allowed to touch :mad2:

They actually have gone so far as to even tell us what we are allowed to see as well :mad2:

Marijuana is not the problem, it is the Government.
Cut off the snakes head, and  you kill the snake.

I urge everyone to go down to their local Government office and spit on the side walk and give them the middle finger.

It would be a good start

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder