Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens.
    #704239 - 01/03/14 02:16 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

DJI Phantom 2 Vision

The GPS flight control makes it so fucking easy to fly it's unreal.

Stream the image to a set of these and it feels like your fucking superman.

I got all this shit 4 days ago and no grow work is getting done at all.

Some of the footage it can shoot. These guys are using it just outside the stadium the SF Giants play in from a boat out in right field.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Magash]
    #704240 - 01/03/14 02:26 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Thats a cool toy!

Quote:

Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens

dont get shot down :lol:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: P-O]
    #704293 - 01/03/14 06:17 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Oh gad so cool...I'm jealous dude!

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Data]
    #704308 - 01/03/14 06:50 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Now that would come in handy for a great many things, have fun with that magash

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: iStoner]
    #704310 - 01/03/14 06:54 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

How much they cost...I couod use one of them .... looks bad ass

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: GBurger717]
    #704328 - 01/03/14 07:10 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
How much they cost...I couod use one of them .... looks bad ass

That was going to be my question

I can think of many mischievous uses for such a device

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: GBurger717]
    #704330 - 01/03/14 07:16 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
how much could i get at a pawn shop after i bring one down and throw it in my trunk?

this is pervs and pedos dream come true...

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Picklez]
    #704340 - 01/03/14 07:28 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Cost bucks. $1400.00 with the goggles and camera. Had it up to 1100 feet today. Got so high up I couldn't see it anymore but still could see threw the goggles. Ended up using the return to home setting so that the built in GPS brings it back to where it took off.

One of the reasons I got it other then acting like a kid is that I'd like to fly it in neighborhoods that have people known for raising dogs for dog fighting and snapping some pics of what is up on their property.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Magash]
    #704343 - 01/03/14 07:48 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

So awesome...good use of technology btw :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #704345 - 01/03/14 07:51 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

What so you can snitch on them?

Not saying dog fighting is right because I dont personally believe in it, but I think it is pretty hypocritical for people who believe in individual freedom to pick and choose what rights they want to support. "I want people to have the right to smoke and use marijuana because that's a law I dont believe is just, but dog fighting, I dont believe in that so those people dont have rights"

:shrug:

I just think everyone should mind their own fucking business and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Picklez] * 2
    #704346 - 01/03/14 07:53 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

SMoking pot is a victimless crime
Dog fighting is severe animal abuse

Now I don't think he should call the cops on them, but he should definitely show up on their doorstep with a bat

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #704349 - 01/03/14 08:02 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Cost bucks. $1400.00 with the goggles and camera.

That's a fair price for what you're getting....imo.

That thing is fucking bad ass. I want one!

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: volcomstoner]
    #704350 - 01/03/14 08:03 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I'm with volcom on this,

Growing plants for food = photosynthesis
Growing plants for medicinal/recreational purposes = more photosynthesis
Raising animals for food = Reasonable as long as suffering is minimized.
Raising animals to maul each other for our amusement = maximum suffering for said animals

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Data]
    #704351 - 01/03/14 08:12 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Dogs were originally bred for fighting, they weren't domesticated and made into family pets until much later

Again, I dont personally support dog fighting, but I dont make it my business to tell other people what is morally right and wrong

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: Picklez]
    #704356 - 01/03/14 08:35 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Poorboy .. who says I drive a truck? Shit I grew up in north philly born n raised.....

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#704357 - 01/03/14 08:35 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dogs were originally bred for fighting, they weren't domesticated and made into family pets until much later

It's not 500 years ago so I don't exactly give a shit when it was they became pets the thing is they became pets.

Quote:

Again, I dont personally support dog fighting, but I dont make it my business to tell other people what is morally right and wrong

When I look at a image of a dog that has to be put down because of his injuries or even worse the many dogs that were used as trainers to teach that dog to fight by being used as practice dogs for the fighting dogs and then dumped someplace with massive injuries, ask me if I give a shit what that person thinks is right or wrong.

Now if somebody doesn't like me cause of my beliefs in weed that's fine but until I'm selling weed to their kid or breaking the law in some way they are pretty much screwed esp since what I believe in has no victims. (Other then self inflected abusers of weed like myself).

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#704358 - 01/03/14 08:38 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

i do .... that shit aint right.

forcing a dog to kill or be killed is evil.  They are born lovers and protectors, not fighters

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#704360 - 01/03/14 08:43 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Note a bad price at all.... looks like it would come in use... might have to put some money away. I could make some good money with that and have it fly overhead to see who might be around...

Can you program it to fly a route and video record the hole thing say every hour unless you needed more or less?

Speak of dogs being dropped. I always found plastic bags with pb in them dead..either by gunshot or direct injury from fighting.. they always dumped them in the city by the river or run down playgrounds.... it was a sad sight to see.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: I picked up one of these. Gonna be fun buzzing the neighbors outdoor gardens. [Re: P-O]
    #704361 - 01/03/14 08:43 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

and on another note another use for it. I could get a hold of my grower friends and do flyovers so they can get a first look before the choppers come.

Quote:

Can you program it to fly a route and video record the hole thing say every hour unless you needed more or less?

Not yet but that upgrade is coming. They have updates for it just like your smart phone.

So far I'm just having fun wearing the goggles and flying in first person view. Looks so much like your flying it's unreal. We went out today and raced around threw some abandon buildings. Was a fucking trip. I have to get use to adjusting the camera angles while flying still.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #704365 - 01/03/14 09:00 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

That would be badass to be able to program a route for it and have it fly at certain times/ intervals

could be the next big thing in security especially for businesses that could buy 3-4 of them and have them constantly landing/ recharging, then monitoring again

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom