Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMasterHerbalist
MH:Jahsun
Male User Gallery

Loc: middle a
Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: tsollost]
    #203213 - 03/05/09 12:11 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

tsollost said:
i got a staph infection last summer for the first time. It got pretty bad before i went and got it looked at because i just thought it was some normal infection or something. anyway i've had small breakouts since then and even though i've gotten to them in time and haven't had to go back to the doctor i maybe should have. i just cant afford/deal with chronic infection and the pain accompanied with it.

(This will help eczema aswell but i would use aloe vera to soothe the pain(not bottled))

i'd say it is starting from your body having a low ph level firstly and secondly i say, this is a temporary fix ok.
Raw apple cider vinegar
5-20 garlic cloves
1-3 onions

put them into a blender chop em up then bottle and use as needed. I think it even smells good. :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: MasterHerbalist]
    #203220 - 03/05/09 12:50 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

what about TMJ

Offlinestemsandseeds
Female

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #203226 - 03/05/09 01:11 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

You got anything for PCOS?

OfflineThe_Centre
Male
Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: MasterHerbalist]
    #203228 - 03/05/09 01:27 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

MasterHerbalist said:
I am really thankful you asked for help man, that sounds like you have got really bad toxemia, basicly your body is filled with shit and in acid state( you want alkaline like weed) so you have it really bad and i really feel for you so i am gunna start easy, first i recommend getting BF&C ointment online, until you can get all the herbs to make it yourself then it will wroks even better sinceyou can make fomentations and heal your skin eczema right up in days. but if you want to get it quick order Dr. christophers BF&C (i'll link up up at the end of this.) your diet is liekly a big cause try to stop eating meats, bleached flour and dairy (cow milk and cheeses) (most "unbleached flour" is still not good if it is commercial they jsut use a different method to devitalize it /demineralize (process). sry i go into the causes too much but you need to know this to undrstand your body and why it is happening liek this, because you can assess your lifestyle better than anyone else (ME) ...
here is a daily routine to try and get into in the morning drink water, not coffee not cereal or anything except maybe a lemon and drink about 8 oz upon awakening and 32 oz with a lemon if you eat that try to get soem cold pressed olive oil and take 1-3 tablespoons each day in water or straight up jsut do not cook it. (raising most any living food above 130 F for over 20 minutes kills and ruins the life giving "food" we want unless your using oils and other properties but that is not relevant.

Sry i can not stay on topic.
try to drink only water in the morning until lunch (yea starve)
Try to eat salads veggies and fruits (seperate fruit and veggie meals)
Find cold pressed extea virgin olive oil eat and use externally (WILL HELP A LOT BUY THE EXPENSIVE SHIT LIKE 20 dollars a quart) its a crime i know..
uhm <_< carrots and potatoes are very filling when you feel starved, an try to only get green apples (red apples aint got taste which is chemicals)
If you have a ph meter test your piss you want to get up to alkaline,
buy aloe vera plants grow them big and many and they will heal the shit out of your skin, i use them wounds and zits and they heal in days dramatically each day the more you use. ( i use the aloe skin as bandaids cuz it  sticks on once gel is scrapped off)
... so many things you need my friend.. good luck with this!
herbal help will be Teas, enemas(up the but catnip tea, can really help you eliminate toxins) use chaparral tea to improve the blood stream and clean the skin. and basicly your gunna have to clean out your body becasue your liver and kidneys are not working and bowel is proboally backed up ("constipated", any poop that is even intact is not good becasue it must dehydrate to become Solid at all, liquid poop is actually healthy, although unsocial)
once you get your body cleaning up the back pains will go away and you can aid that with skullcap an lobelia (nervine herbs)

Iam not really sorry but am, i am tryign to help you because you seem to have it very serious and are going to have to get very "involved" to get better. it may be somewhat genetic but it is nothing that cannot be cured i assure you, if you must go all out with the "Incurables program" which is done over months of diet and lifestyle changes to encourage vital health and organ rebuilding.

these are cheap and good for gtting started http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?cid=1397
BF&C OINTMENT FOR USE ON SKIN WHERE IT IS REALLY NEEDED LIKE HANDS AND FEET!!
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=10018&at=0
these sare the best prices i found when i was buying from online
as far as effective i recommend dr schulze site
he has the incurable program and others but you should focus on diet first because these programs can only help but you will see better (amazing) results with diet and herbal aids.

www.herbdoc.com
(idk if we cannot post store links but let me know if we cant and ill edit the post)
https://web0.herbdoc.com/index.php

go to our products and check out the bowel detox, once you get the bowel flowing wiht good diet teh rest can follow with a few herbs lemons and such foods. (onions garlic cayenne apples carrots)

try to get distilled or very well filtered water also, distilled water can pull dead heavy minerals our of your body and feel your glandular systems.

..pm if you want to.

aloe is godly, it grows EVERYWHERE where I live, I live in the garden route, South Africa, and that is where they are native to.

Also, have you tried maya-ethnobotanicals.com, there ayahuasca is the best quality ever, plus they stock all kinds of medicinal herbs.

Also, have you tried ayahuasca, it can help with almost anything.

--------------------
Current Grow, backyard outdoor.

Backyard Grow

It is just you out there, there is nothing to fear, as it is all just you. Displeasure and fear is an illusion, love is the only truth...

Edited by The_Centre (03/05/09 01:32 AM)

Offlinedieselkush

#203249 - 03/05/09 09:47 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

dang man, thats alot of stuff. Ill have to wait until I can get some money, but ill cut down on my dairys and meets for starters.lol,how it sounds I should be in a lab or somthing..

Edited by dieselkush (03/05/09 01:45 PM)

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: stemsandseeds]
    #203397 - 03/05/09 04:16 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

b0b gnarley said:
what about TMJ

I am not too sure about the specifics of this ailment, sounds like tissue/bone/cartilage breakdown and inflammation from what understand.
To help the tissue rebuild id say use 1-3 tablespoons virgin cold pressed olive oil  hold it in the mouth as long as you can swuishing and squeezing around in there to sooth pain and build movement then, horsetail grass, comfrey, oat straw and lobelia herbs in a tea can rebuild the bone and veins. (besides the fact you likely need a better diet, these are good for a start)

Quote:

stemsandseeds said:
You got anything for PCOS?

First off get on red raspberry leaf tea 1-3 cups a day this has many hormone precursors so the body can choose what it needs and build the hormones from there. Also Sarsaparilla has good hormone precursor chemicals take both those in tea add peppermint or pennyroyal for good flavour and enjoy the improvemnt. If there is infection use garlic as food(more than tolerable as it will make it untolerable for infection also) and add cinnamin bark and chasteberry if desired.

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: dieselkush]
    #203398 - 03/05/09 04:17 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

basicly work on the organs once yoru able to for now use aloe vera plants and garlic onion vinegar mix on the wounds for immediate imrpovement.

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#203417 - 03/05/09 06:47 PM (15 years, 17 days ago)

the diet and organ cleaning is what will make it go away though.

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

#204132 - 03/08/09 11:16 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

my fingaz spill magic, yup yup

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds