Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
If you just found out if you had cancer
    #523598 - 02/05/11 08:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

And were probably going to die soon because of it do you think you would tell anyone? If so then who would you tell.

If I was ever in that situation I don't think I could tell anyone Including my family. I would hate to spend what I have left of my life of people feeling sorry for me and always acting sad around me. And of course the people that would want to sit with you and just talk to you about it, that's the last thing id want to do is talk about it, some might think it would help which it might for some people but I'm not  of those people. ie like when my house burnt down recently when someone wanted to talk about it it just made shit way worse n made me feel like shit. I also hate getting a lot of attention directed towards me.

What's your guys's opinion?

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
Re: If you just found out if you had cancer [Re: volcomstoner]
    #523607 - 02/05/11 08:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm very open, so I would tell my close friends, my family would probably be the first to know. You don't want to go it alone, either.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#523609 - 02/05/11 08:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have cancer. Had to put my seed business (the filling orders over the web part anyway) on hold in order to stay in the country to continue chemo treatments. I can tell ya this. You couldn't hide it if you wanted to. :shrug:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Re: If you just found out if you had cancer [Re: Magash]
    #523613 - 02/05/11 09:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yea magash I guess it would be pretty hard to hide, getting sick as fuck especially with the chemo and putting your job on halt. Btw, I havnt heard much but is your cancer all under control and shit yet? Hope you get better and stay better man :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
    #523618 - 02/05/11 09:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

If I ever got cancer I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone.

Positive attitude is one of the things needed for beating cancer.

Ceasing eating meat and only eating food which grows in the grown has been proven to end a lot of cancers in most people. We are not told this because it would mean less money for pharmaceutical companies along with a few other reasons.

Also, as we all know, THC has anti-cancer capabilities.

So, if I ever got cancer, I'd be eating lotsa veggies and I would be stoned and happy to beat the cancer
:happyweed:

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #523628 - 02/05/11 09:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I would have to tell my family and some close friends.

Last I heard things were going well/as best as they could right Magash?  I believe that's what you said anyway.  Hope things are still following that path?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#523638 - 02/05/11 09:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
yea magash I guess it would be pretty hard to hide, getting sick as fuck especially with the chemo and putting your job on halt. Btw, I havnt heard much but is your cancer all under control and shit yet? Hope you get better and stay better man :thumbup:

You know I'm not sure yet. I finished up another round a chemo recently and I'll know just how under control it is soon. I hope.

Quote:

Hope you get better and stay better man :thumbup:

Thanks appreciate it. :getstoned::peace:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

#523670 - 02/05/11 10:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I would definitely tell people about out if it was treatable/curable but in the situation I am speaking of is if you had a very short time to live with or without treatment and in such a late stage that treatment wouldn't really be an option. I would rather just try to live my life to the fullest without any special treatment from people. Idk maybe I'm just ignorant.
Id try to still spend a lot of time with family & friends though.

The reason i bring this up though is because cancer runs in my family, on both my parents side s and both of their parents sides. I  also just found out an uncle of mine has lung cancer(thankfully a treatable form) and quite a few family members have died of cancer all when they were some what still young.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#523690 - 02/05/11 10:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
I would definitely tell people about out if it was treatable/curable but in the situation I am speaking of is if you had a very short time to live with or without treatment and in such a late stage that treatment wouldn't really be an option. I would rather just try to live my life to the fullest without any special treatment from people. Idk maybe I'm just ignorant.
Id try to still spend a lot of time with family & friends though.

The reason i bring this up though is because cancer runs in my family, on both my parents side s and both of their parents sides. I  also just found out an uncle of mine has lung cancer(thankfully a treatable form) and quite a few family members have died of cancer all when they were some what still young.

Kind of a hard call to make. Yeah it would be nice to live life without people feeling sorry for ya and crap like that. Then again the family is gonna have to deal with your death one way or another. It could be nice to help them threw it before you go and help them get ready for your death and it may even help you out.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#523694 - 02/05/11 10:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I would say you definitely have to at least tell your family.  I would still try to live my life to the fullest though in the meantime.  Maybe try to do some things I've always wanted to do or see some places I've always wanted to see.:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Re: If you just found out if you had cancer [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #523698 - 02/05/11 10:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yea I guess it would be kind of a dick move not to tell your family. Id feel really bad about them having to deal with that.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#523701 - 02/05/11 11:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I think they would be more mad, disappointed, and hurt if you didn't tell them. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Re: If you just found out if you had cancer [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #523708 - 02/05/11 11:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yea but my family knows me pretty well and I'm sure they would understand. I've even told them that that's what I would do in that situation. But I bet if it actually happened I'd most likely tell them.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds