Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Hemp oil for cancer?
    #628911 - 06/22/12 06:14 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

So, a family member's recent diagnoses of cancer (not immediately life-threatening) has got me thinking about this lately. I'm not a regular cannabis user, and I don't know too much about cultivation. The Rick Simpson guy's recipe requires 1lb (16 oz) of buds to make the 2 oz oil for the treatment  plan.

How hard would it be for a novice to grow this much?  Can it be done in a single go? How many plants is this?  How much do you personally yield in a "typical" harvest?

Appreciate it.  :hatsoff:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreenShaman
Stranger
Male

Loc: Pluto
Re: Hemp oil for cancer? [Re: Ombient]
    #628918 - 06/22/12 08:22 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I think it all depends on your space and experiance,

I'm sorry to hear about your relative's illness :frown: I hope he/she recovers quickly!

I have a friend who tried growing for the first time in his life last Spring.  I think he put around 6 seeds in his outdoor garden.  Unfortunately only 2 were female.  But they did get to be very big and healthy with absolutely no maintenance.  He may have watered it from time to time but I mean no extra nutrients, clipping, etc.  The weather was ideal, 60-70 with lots of great dry sunshine for the most part.

His two plants yielded around 8oz. each.... but let me warn you he wasn't very happy with the product.  He grew it for consumption and did smoke it but was very disappointed to find out that weed that looks nice and frosty can turn out to be shwag.

The number of plants doesn't really matter.  The conditions do.  The THC in the hemp oil is the medicinal ingredient right?  Not the actual hemp...?  I'm asking cause I don't know.

--------------------
:wink:

InvisibleP-O

Re: Hemp oil for cancer? [Re: GreenShaman]
    #628927 - 06/22/12 09:41 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i cured my dogs skin cancer with honey oil.  no joke.  boxers get cancer easy.  and by boy had 2 skin cancer lumps removed ($700 each).  so when i found the 3rd one i started putting honey oil on it... it got smaller and smaller....

took like 3 months.  but it completely disappeared and never returned.

im a believer

ill try and post the before and after pics:hi5:

OfflineGreenShaman
Stranger
Male

Loc: Pluto
Re: Hemp oil for cancer? [Re: P-O]
    #628931 - 06/22/12 09:51 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
i cured my dogs skin cancer with honey oil.  no joke.  boxers get cancer easy.  and by boy had 2 skin cancer lumps removed ($700 each).  so when i found the 3rd one i started putting honey oil on it... it got smaller and smaller....

took like 3 months.  but it completely disappeared and never returned.

im a believer

That reminds me!  I have heard that if you stay positive and have a good environment with nice light and a good vibe, you can picture "stopping the cancer cell" in your brain and get real results.  It works for stroke victims and exercise as well (picturing repairing neurons or muscles).

A human brain is capable of amazing things, many I'm sure we aren't even "aware" of yet,

--------------------
:wink:

InvisibleP-O

Re: Hemp oil for cancer? [Re: GreenShaman]
    #628932 - 06/22/12 10:01 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

a positive mental attitude is key to EVERYTHNG in life.  :sambergfive:

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Re: Hemp oil for cancer? [Re: P-O]
    #629055 - 06/22/12 11:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
ill try and post the before and after pics:hi5:

Would like to see that!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies