Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

additives - which to go with
    #222178 - 05/01/09 03:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

so i'm abotu to go into flower, figure i can drop a little extra to boost things even a few percent. 

running two systems

- handwatered coco, using the h3ad formula (lucas formula adjusted for coco - 6ml gh flora micro, 9ml gh flora bloom per gallon), various strains in 2.5 gal pots LST'd like crazy (C99, sour D, GDP, critical mass, super silver haze)

- ebb and flow, using lucas formula.  4" netpots in a tray lid on an ebb and flow table.  12 super silver haze plants ina  2x4 system, scrogged into a 3.5x4.5ft screen.

i've got a hugeass bottle of advanced nutrients b-52 already.  gonna start adding some cannazyme into the nutes for my coco plants.  ive heard good things about koolbloom so i was thinking about using that on both setups.  i have a bottle of clearex laying around, may use that at the end of flower if at all. 

basically i want to go for quality on my coco plants since they are for my personal stash, and yield in my ebb and flow setup since thats the cash crop.

does anyone have any suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAvocadoGeorge
A Humble Hermit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mexico-America
Re: additives - which to go with [Re: yellownotepad]
    #237627 - 06/08/09 02:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Man I should get some advice from you, sounds like I got all that laying around except the b-52.

My last grow was a disaster, the plants were great. I had 6 x 3ft tall plants of American Dream in 5gallon buckets filled with lava rocks. Was top feeding with dual spaghetti tube. In the middle of stretch the tallest was like four feet from the top of pot to the top of plant. Didnt even get into the full on flower stage though. Man they were fuckin monster plants. I was lighting them with two 1000 watts hung vertically in cool tubes. Then I went to the hospital for an ulcer. The pain meds they shot me up with before they let me out and let me drive home on were fucked up. Got into an accedent and said fuckit kept driven home. Someone followed and the po-po came a knockin as I was in the living room hittin my vaperizer playin halo 3 online. I talked to him through the window, and when a warrant got brought up I told him to go get one. So he left and I had time to get rid of my totalled car I stashed in the garage and all the fucking monter plants I had. My mother plant was LSTed like crazy and was like 3ft x 3ft wide bush. the main stem at the base was THICK.

So now im livin with some friends and am gonna do a 400w grow to try and come back up with, hopefully we dont smoke it all:rolleyes:

Im gonna use peat based soiless Lucas formula, should I do the 6/9 instead of the 8/16.

I like to Premix my Nutrients in a gallon of water then mix with half RO half tap at 200ppms. till its at the ppms I want like say from 200 base ppm and bring it to 600 with the pre mix. then I ph adjust the water, and hand water right after. Is this bad Ju ju? I aslo add half the recomended dose of the following for veg Diamond Nectar, Pro-Tekt, and SuperThrive. Not sure bout the superthrive but I use it. should cut it out to see if there is a diff. just always used it. and for flowering I add Pro-tekt and Liquid Kool Bloom, Diamond nectar the first week or two of flowering then no more after. Thats my plan and what I did in veg last grow to get some HUGE plants. I was scared of those plants. I didn't know quite how big they'de get since the A.Dream dubbled in height during stretch for a friend. But I don't know if anyone else has had failure, I didn't even reach the end so IDK, i may have been on the right track?

--------------------
Pakelika, I'm after your title man...
Wanted!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals