Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAvocadoGeorge
A Humble Hermit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mexico-America
Another Idea for simple Vertical Lighting in small space 400w.
    #237601 - 06/08/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

This is the box im gonna build here in the next month or two. Ill post pics and let you know how things go when it comes round that time.

I'm not going to use any cool tubes or reflectors as Ive noticed there is still more light space that could be used. basically in a room if you hang a light in the center vertically, it will illuminate the walls, and the floor with the exception of a small circle that could be used for a fan. so why just put plant on the wall, why not the floor as well? If you want more grams per watt, well, put the grams were the watts are.

Im going to use a soiless medium with peat and perlite and lime of course. Ive seen people talk about jus verm and perlite, is that good? Ill be using GH nutrients. Lucas with Pro-tekt and diamond nectar and maybe superthrive for veg then lucas with liquid kool bloom and protekt for flowering. let me know if anyone has had problems with this before. Ive been thinking bout what PH I should go with. I read start with 5.2 then go up and I read stay 5.8 then I read no that will cause mg def a few weeks in... so im a lil confused on that?

--------------------
Pakelika, I'm after your title man...
Wanted!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAvocadoGeorge
A Humble Hermit
Male User Gallery

Re: Another Idea for simple Vertical Lighting in small space 400w. [Re: AvocadoGeorge]
    #237729 - 06/08/09 06:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry, but , Damn this place is a dead zone.

--------------------
Wanted!!!

InvisibleAvocadoGeorge
A Humble Hermit
Male User Gallery

Re: Another Idea for simple Vertical Lighting in small space 400w. [Re: AvocadoGeorge]
    #237870 - 06/09/09 03:52 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I got a six inch can fan im gonna use for the exhaust and a 6 inch booster fan for intake. Its inside my room which has a window unit a/c so I just turn it down if it gets to hot. I have a veg space that I afro engineered with a 65 watt cfl 6500k hung vertically, I can fit 7 small plants under it nicely with the pots im using. I could fit a bit more if I was using dixie cups for this stage but I didnt want to slow that main root down.

--------------------
Wanted!!!

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #238128 - 06/09/09 09:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Search for digitalhippy on icmag he made some sort of vertical system that was like a cone... seems very effective for vertical lighting.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder