Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 |
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #877545 -

spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said:
I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder.
I am constantly trying different Herbs.



You forgot to order cannabis seeds :ancientaliens:



No need to order, he expects you to just send him some :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 3
    #877546 -

I just ate 1.26 grams of B+ mushrooms. They are pretty strong so should be pretty good. I also have a bunch of chunky dealer cubes and a grow in the works.





:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 3
    #877547 -

yoosername said:
spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said:
I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder.
I am constantly trying different Herbs.



You forgot to order cannabis seeds :ancientaliens:



No need to order, he expects you to just send him some :shrug:



I TOLD HIM I WOULD AND HE KEEPS IGNORING ME, LOOK WHAT SEEDS I AM OFFERING, MY OWN CREATION :kingcrankey:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #877548 -

Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #877549 -

Believe it or not, this is the SECOND time ive been reverse blue balled over seeds 🤣 (trying to give seeds away and the person acting like they want it but then ignores me when I try to give it to them hahaha)


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
    #877550 -

Mystikal said:
Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?



Gmo oz x mac

Im really happy the purple is coming through.

All the projects and crosses I wanted to make took so ill have all of those seeds by the end of this month so im really happy about that. How about you?


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #877551 -

Yea good just taking a bunch of time of work. Probably go back in January.

Glad your seeds are developing. I had the fun the few times I crossed strains.

I'll be lurking the cannabis growers thread on shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal] * 2
    #877552 -

Shrooms are starting to hit me.

:shaqwiggle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
    #877553 -

Mystikal said:
Shrooms are starting to hit me.

:shaqwiggle:



:lolsy:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #877554 -

I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake.  For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive :smbfacepalm:

I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems.  I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #877555 -

yoosername said:
I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake.  For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive :smbfacepalm:

I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems.  I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.



Solution: give me your pc and return to monke.....problem solved :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #877556 -

spirit_shadow said:
yoosername said:
I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake.  For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive :smbfacepalm:

I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems.  I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.



Solution: give me your pc and return to monke.....problem solved :awehigh:



:goodnews: "I don't like that idea!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #877558 -

I want to move to China to develop skill in Mandarin and pick up the Traditional Chinese Medicine.

I started learning Tao when I was 16 YO in 1993.  I know how to help a lot of people with Energy Sickness.  I enjoy studying Acupuncture. 

It is raining. 

I stayed up all night studying Herbs and the Medicine.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #877564 -

:lolsy:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #877567 -

Solid Log said:
I want to move to China to develop skill in Mandarin and pick up the Traditional Chinese Medicine.

I started learning Tao when I was 16 YO in 1993.  I know how to help a lot of people with Energy Sickness.  I enjoy studying Acupuncture. 

It is raining. 

I stayed up all night studying Herbs and the Medicine.



That's awesome! I worked with medical plants for a while on a farm and warehouse. Echinacea, St John's wort,valerian and ginseng mostly. We did reishi tinctures occasionally and ran the reishi through a wood chipper. It was hard to break them up. People loved our products and it was a rewarding job providing alternative medicine. I still retain a fair bit of knowledge though this work was many years ago.

Now I just take garlic extract and multivitamins. Pretty boring.

What herbs are you most interested in?

:poast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #877569 -

Ginseng is the all time favorite. 
I just took a puff off the Navy Seal's Vape.  It was flavored with Peach.  I like a straight hit off a joint.
I live with a Navy Seal.
Peace.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #877570 -

I can feel a single dose of ginseng through that effect is more pronounced if taken long term from what I gather. I've never followed through with taking it for more than a month. I have experimented with taking some big doses and it almost feels like long acting caffeine to me. I can see why it's so popular. The ginseng I used was grown in central British Columbia.

I loved visiting China town in Vancouver BC and seeing the giant imported ginseng roots. They had some hefty price tags for the larger or perfect shaped roots. I bought some royal jelly there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
    #877571 -

You used to be able to buy Siberian Ginseng Shavings for about $4 a Pound!  That was the best value.
I put handfuls in a pot and added Water, boiled and kept drinking and adding Water as needed.
That's a stand alone great Herb for functional alteration of consciousness.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #877572 -

Siberian ginseng is a good one. I've tried tincture of it.
I wish I could take alcohol based tinctures still but I've abstained from any alcohol for 5 years now.

I guess I could make glycerin tinctures but they aren't as effective..

Had a great mushroom experience yesterday. Some funky visuals from a fairly small dose. :eek:

Probably take some kief chocolates and lay around all day today. Already had a few puffs of weed and a lot of coffee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #877577 -

Hey could someone please post a link to a  website that sells legit salvia that's not a scam or anything.  thanks :getstoned: also a kratom vendor would be appreciated :awehigh:

Edited by Jenny (10/10/26 08:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ginsberg FRACTALife 1,175 3 07/14/11 10:05 AM
by BlueBerry_Swisher
* Post a quote!
( 1 2 all )
Bumble_Dick 2,738 20 09/23/14 01:13 PM
by Bumble_Dick
* Post something positive
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
spirit_shadow 15,386 269 06/14/25 07:11 PM
by Jenny
* The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post!
( 1 2 3 all )
BruceDabber 10,905 40 04/26/15 11:37 AM
by BruceDabber
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,249,169 18,541 09/08/26 07:14 PM
by Jenny
* attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post
( 1 2 3 all )
tripystuff 10,988 41 06/23/17 12:36 PM
by tripystuff
* see below for more gun control news! (will drop down to thread hell, so feel free to NOT post) eNtranceAsexit 2,266 5 05/25/14 06:36 PM
by eNtranceAsexit
* Post something positive v.2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 4,427 75 11/25/23 12:00 PM
by spirit_shadow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
64,119 topic views. 0 members, 4,531 guests and 482 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 16 queries.