

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,066
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 25 minutes, 23 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877545 - 10/09/26 08:32 AM (7 hours, 5 minutes ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said: I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder. I am constantly trying different Herbs.
You forgot to order cannabis seeds 
No need to order, he expects you to just send him some
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 29
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 3 minutes, 35 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 2
#877546 - 10/09/26 10:00 AM (5 hours, 38 minutes ago) |
|
|
I just ate 1.26 grams of B+ mushrooms. They are pretty strong so should be pretty good. I also have a bunch of chunky dealer cubes and a grow in the works.


|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,881
Last seen: 1 hour, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 2
#877547 - 10/09/26 10:03 AM (5 hours, 34 minutes ago) |
|
|
yoosername said:
spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said: I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder. I am constantly trying different Herbs.
You forgot to order cannabis seeds 
No need to order, he expects you to just send him some 
I TOLD HIM I WOULD AND HE KEEPS IGNORING ME, LOOK WHAT SEEDS I AM OFFERING, MY OWN CREATION 
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 29
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 3 minutes, 35 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877548 - 10/09/26 10:04 AM (5 hours, 33 minutes ago) |
|
|
Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,881
Last seen: 1 hour, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#877549 - 10/09/26 10:06 AM (5 hours, 31 minutes ago) |
|
|
Believe it or not, this is the SECOND time ive been reverse blue balled over seeds 🤣 (trying to give seeds away and the person acting like they want it but then ignores me when I try to give it to them hahaha)
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,881
Last seen: 1 hour, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
#877550 - 10/09/26 10:08 AM (5 hours, 29 minutes ago) |
|
|
Mystikal said: Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?
Gmo oz x mac
Im really happy the purple is coming through.
All the projects and crosses I wanted to make took so ill have all of those seeds by the end of this month so im really happy about that. How about you?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 29
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 3 minutes, 35 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877551 - 10/09/26 10:21 AM (5 hours, 17 minutes ago) |
|
|
Yea good just taking a bunch of time of work. Probably go back in January.
Glad your seeds are developing. I had the fun the few times I crossed strains.
I'll be lurking the cannabis growers thread on shroomery.
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 29
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 3 minutes, 35 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal] 1
#877552 - 10/09/26 10:22 AM (5 hours, 16 minutes ago) |
|
|
Shrooms are starting to hit me.
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,881
Last seen: 1 hour, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
#877553 - 10/09/26 10:57 AM (4 hours, 40 minutes ago) |
|
|
Mystikal said: Shrooms are starting to hit me. 
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,066
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 25 minutes, 23 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#877554 - 10/09/26 01:41 PM (1 hour, 56 minutes ago) |
|
|
I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake. For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive 
I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems. I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,881
Last seen: 1 hour, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 1
#877555 - 10/09/26 02:05 PM (1 hour, 32 minutes ago) |
|
|
yoosername said: I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake. For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive 
I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems. I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.
Solution: give me your pc and return to monke.....problem solved
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,066
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 25 minutes, 23 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#877556 - 10/09/26 02:41 PM (56 minutes, 43 seconds ago) |
|
|
| |
|
|
 |
 |
Resize my Linux Partition? Got dual boot going on with Ubuntu and Vista |
kidaihuan |
1,404 |
2 |
07/10/08 05:50 PM by kidaihuan |  |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,791 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
Attn: Mystikal |
namaste |
64 |
10 |
10/09/26 03:29 PM by Mystikal |  |
 |
The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post! ( 1 2 3 all ) |
BruceDabber |
10,905 |
40 |
04/26/15 09:37 AM by BruceDabber |  |
 |
POST YOUR FAVORITE DOCUMENTARY HEAR ! ( 1 2 all ) |
dmtcorey |
5,140 |
26 |
04/26/11 12:44 PM by Steve Buscemi |  |
 |
see below for more gun control news! (will drop down to thread hell, so feel free to NOT post) |
eNtranceAsexit |
2,265 |
5 |
05/25/14 04:36 PM by eNtranceAsexit |  |
 |
post dr00gz ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all ) |
Coaster |
32,986 |
130 |
10/15/08 07:35 PM by still beLIEve |  |
 |
post high ideas thread ( 1 2 3 4 all ) |
Skatealex2 |
19,630 |
73 |
04/04/11 10:29 AM by sunxshine |
|
|
|
|