Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff]
    #826445 - 06/15/17 06:54 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The thing is with that faster than light signaler, I am pretty sure its from my own brain possibly with extraterrestrial alien computer chip guidance to make a correct time machine as I proceed, but perhaps entirely from my own brain or what would be totally against what I want from human computerchip interference guiding me on an incorrect one or even if the thing does work as a key piece to a time machine it could go disturbing if it was from human comupterchip implants in my body or from a human satilite- that would suck I prefer my exact request of no mind control unless for a short time window as exactly specified but I didn’t direct anything for foreign mind control of that last paper. The thing signals faster than the speed of light (theres a light projector behind the spiral discs) and you don’t suppose that there could be a type of roller coster ride such that only relativistic effects production of time machine controlling by time machine questionair dialog of the person in the cart to match control of dialog at timeing for entertainment DOES RELATIVITY SAY THAT THING IS POSSIBLE FROM THAT FASTER THAN LIGHT COMUNUCATOR AND HOW? Can it match windows of recordings if computers are jettisoned on carts afterwards and wile besides that faster than light communicator spiral cone tube and exactly how?
Seriously does special relativity say if you have a faster than light comunicator you can produce time travel? what is the machinery?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff]
    #826460 - 06/16/17 09:02 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

ya need lamictal.....:blush:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826474 - 06/16/17 01:06 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

opinions please

Invisibledrawde
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff] * 2
    #826486 - 06/16/17 09:07 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: drawde]
    #826498 - 06/17/17 08:45 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

it strengthens your beliefs, if they arent really WELL BYE BYE:lmafo:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826527 - 06/18/17 06:14 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So maybe I should take a break from spiral cone for a few weeks. I changed my mind about that paper seems its not really faster than light messaging. How do time machines work and does TM question air work for controlling what a person says in dialog segments with illusion of free will? Does TMQ work for some stuff?

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826541 - 06/19/17 01:29 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

$20 time machine experiment

Materials:
pair of glued like saucer paper plates
two plastic cups like solo brand
glue
wooden coffee stirrers
a tray of a few inches of water.
Construction:
glue at rim one cup upside down centered on top of saucer
take other cup upside down and glue coffee stirrer through and extending past diaiter of bottom by a spot of glue
place that cup lightly upside down on top of saucer cup an place saucer float unit on the water with near total visual standstill.
The Proceedure:
OK THIS IS SOMETHING I THOUGHT WAS A THING OF INFINITE INTERETS- programing the reality by choice (it does make sense- captture last few days of recordings) if its noted that itt slightly spins in direction X, flick coffee stirrer in direction Y a period of time latter with initial run programing of X=Y or Xnot=y. After runs of programing reality, check observational data if coresponded or did reverse. Thats observational key as to whether the following is true with observation:
After set in water spins with high probablity as follows. If sipining Z than afterwars flicked Z, in which one of those symbols Z would be the words clockwise or counter clockwise, same with both.  

So who else wants to do a serious science project and write a report. Ill do it!

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826546 - 06/19/17 02:40 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So if you recall some f your mathematics of phase space stuff that seems to be well explained in a peticular book I have at another place, does everyone know that theres a typo in that last post on an unrelated note, so isnt this the scary stuff writting on these websites if you have a typo, so anyways the representation of the cups using something that might be usefull for it such as phase space calculations, but I dont know if that exact thing would be best Ill produce my own mathematical modeling analysis... as each person for there stuff should, but I dont know phase space mathematics, but as I proceed consider the mathematical object of every spiral cone drawn on the surface of the two cups such that consider slightly off of vertical repeated etching like of those two spiral cones around the cups that would (wo really, there might be something of a SAFE trippy thing involving extraterestrials computers timetravel messeges from super distant future sent back in time for the geometrical formation of some peticular brand of cups for that, same with other factory produced objects) but for this well model it as a regular truncated conic cup, in time reverse direction the force energy wave entrence is built up by heat transforming into kenetic enery- what is the nature of the line (not reffering to string of words)- to be halted with exact bulleye formation if the time machine does not work, leaving no (going backwards in time) disturbance than just the simular bulleye yet chatic appearing, so if thats the thing or something different, what does what those imaginary drawn grating of spiral cones tell us... interpoint will be propelled with the prying open of SC lines with every stationary of horizontal (but say something different for stuff including contraversial analogs of what Im saying) each point following position displacement curvesuch that with those curves starting at base line before making a rounded jump looking simular to this ___/''''" (im never sending messeges of sylables, I did not even think about that signing up under username MJCS , it was pretty much a random username and I was flipping out about stuff including having by now long gone restless leg syndrom its like the safety question is the sickest puzzel of if I should talk about it more it was totally benighn  nonhostile not even knowing about a peticular hazard I was in, and not treacherous in any way whatsoever.) So I hope Im kind of cleared with that as a safety hazard. I think they might have used an electronic mind control device like a low volume speaker that I would have probably picked up on if I was paying closer attention to the concept at the time. So Im recently hearing from electronic devices a voice saying sever torture and lobotomy and Im just trying to get that thing to never happen to me. I am worried about being captured in ambulences and lobotomized. I just heard a murderer say we are not ready. Listne to what I am saying: I did not chose the plate number on my Nissan. A person probably trying to get me quartered with cars sold my dad the nissan with the plate number that said E KO 10 probably theres feature to falsify to cia posts that contain it by other peoples computer programing work. I did not want to have the plate number, but it did not cause alarm as I had it for a short period, than I got scared. I never touched MDMA but a person I know synthesized some from a kit type thing ordered online. Than a radioed thing said the words "sever torture and lobotomy" ten times over the corse of 6 months. Than I hear murderous stuff from electronic devices say "oh we're not ready yet." Please protect me. Ill continue with time machine science stuff.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826549 - 06/19/17 02:59 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So where do you think the voices are from? One posibility is there loading clothing items with very small (what if near microscopic) electrical radio devices . No mind control for me by request, except from extraterestrial alien at small time slots that I specify.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826550 - 06/19/17 03:05 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So with that curve ____/''''''', the exact border of no motion is exceeded by the distance travered by interpoint...so maybe there would be no halting of net drift for stuff with time machine runs. Must be theorized and formalized much better.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826553 - 06/19/17 03:28 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

you know, I was just thinking about it further again, it was garbage theoretical explainatory stuff for it, just a start. Thats a a dead end explaination with just saying theres the hypothetical mathematical thing of a spiral cone without mass just existing drawn on there , but it might be the thing of conducting that with a pair of spiral drawn transparent disks where one operator is flicker and ones scoper such that scoper uses a microscope on the super low friction discs and they kind of dont comunicate with eachother in runs that work.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826556 - 06/19/17 06:55 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Can everyone follow this clearly notice slopy penmanship- today I feel messed up from forced antipsychotic prescriptions. Don't make up assumptions- I'm never acting out or acting odd, I shouldn't be given those meds and there's nothing wrong with me at all and this has been going on for 13 years. Also I'm not a Nazi I just search for mathematical secrets of the swastica, it was in the movie contact you know.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826557 - 06/19/17 09:27 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The Nazi symbols.....What do you think it is when you smoke and then you think other people know what you are doing?  It's a mind on your part of not allowing it to happen..........beyond............:flyagaric:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826572 - 06/20/17 02:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

It's kind of like I don't want to talk about it but I think the nazis where wrong.  Let's talk about this paper.im building what I'll provisionally call twister party cup time machine experiment. The thing I don't know the math thing twistors (spelling?) I think it's mostly for particles

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#826578 - 06/20/17 04:06 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Will some one just ban this guy already...

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: poor boy]
    #826588 - 06/20/17 08:14 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

but whats the solution to this?are you a moderator? what do you think im doing wrong its just some of my important work. the last swastica paradox papers where duds and i tried to erase the two of them but they stayed but thats ok because its better that thers extra dud papers than important ones getting errased.

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#826589 - 06/20/17 08:20 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Nope. You are extremely annoying. No one reads your posts. You babble on and on. If I were a mod I would have taken your life long ago. Figuratively speaking... or not. You decide.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: poor boy]
    #826603 - 06/21/17 02:39 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Its just like time travel mathematical objects that I thought pot was usefull for, but I also didnt want to lead people astray so we need other people pitching in with ideas for these threads to be best Aliens, do you think this works? Its based on time reverse considerations of the physics of an object based on this where is the mistake in that? Like perhaps the average tempturature has to remain zero energy production or loss, but a cold (or hot?) wave travels back in time with it?

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826604 - 06/21/17 02:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So the thing of kind of those toy like rocket ship undulating rollercoster (without tracks- more like rocking chairs)toy rides Ive seen in the front of some grocery stores would be usefull sort of time machine questionaire  pod things that the adult (drug or beer optional) would find super extream amusement riding in and making a recording that would ride for 20 minutes with 3 slotes of 5-10 seconds conducting time machine questionaire (mechanical auto) on dialog to often times match with list of different text segments including: emotional sounding output dialog saying your tripping so hard, saw ghosts that told you the keys to conciousness and the afterlife, stuff like that.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826605 - 06/21/17 02:51 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

But better for that is for video game and school study stuff.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder