Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: tripystuff]
    #826315 - 06/08/17 05:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

so those SC in TM would be like 4feet and 4.15feet with the long one like 4 windings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #826319 - 06/09/17 11:13 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

the pain....its really present...:smile:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826323 - 06/09/17 07:52 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Spiral cone paradox #2 and #1 was solved this is #3.
Edit: resolved same day posted

Edited by tripystuff (06/18/17 04:05 PM)

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826328 - 06/10/17 06:16 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Akathisia is a punk, i always still had problems on flexeril, of needing to get up..............so i use l-lysine to learn about this:inlove3:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: tripystuff]
    #826573 - 06/20/17 03:03 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Experimental time machine unit number 1 for AA construction completed and ready for experimental sequence of observational data to be recorded by AA (that's me, tripystuff). Provisional observations are that by drop decent of top cup on lower cup attached to saucer float, there is noted force actuated points with air pocket slight compression formation with apparent direct downwards drop of approximately an inch of drop. Might be due to earth spin (Coriolanus type). Will conduct experiments with flicks of wood piece. Provisional sloppy observations (unofficial) is that the spin seemed to be greater angle with afterwards flick.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826574 - 06/20/17 03:22 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This thing from other thread
$20 time machine experiment

Materials:
pair of glued like saucer paper plates
two plastic cups like solo brand
glue
wooden coffee stirrers
a tray of a few inches of water.
Construction:
glue at rim one cup upside down centered on top of saucer
take other cup upside down and glue coffee stirrer through and extending past diaiter of bottom by a spot of glue
place that cup lightly upside down on top of saucer cup an place saucer float unit on the water with near total visual standstill.
The Proceedure:
OK THIS IS SOMETHING I THOUGHT WAS A THING OF INFINITE INTERETS- programing the reality by choice (it does make sense- captture last few days of recordings) if its noted that itt slightly spins in direction X, flick coffee stirrer in direction Y a period of time latter with initial run programing of X=Y or Xnot=y. After runs of programing reality, check observational data if coresponded or did reverse. Thats observational key as to whether the following is true with observation:
After set in water spins with high probablity as follows. If sipining Z than afterwars flicked Z, in which one of those symbols Z would be the words clockwise or counter clockwise, same with both. 

So who else wants to do a serious science project and write a report. Ill do it!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinetripystuff
Stranger
User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff]
    #826546 - 06/19/17 01:40 PM (1 day, 39 minutes ago)

So if you recall some f your mathematics of phase space stuff that seems to be well explained in a peticular book I have at another place, does everyone know that theres a typo in that last post on an unrelated note, so isnt this the scary stuff writting on these websites if you have a typo, so anyways the representation of the cups using something that might be usefull for it such as phase space calculations, but I dont know if that exact thing would be best Ill produce my own mathematical modeling analysis... as each person for there stuff should, but I dont know phase space mathematics, but as I proceed consider the mathematical object of every spiral cone drawn on the surface of the two cups such that consider slightly off of vertical repeated etching like of those two spiral cones around the cups that would (wo really, there might be something of a SAFE trippy thing involving extraterestrials computers timetravel messeges from super distant future sent back in time for the geometrical formation of some peticular brand of cups for that, same with other factory produced objects) but for this well model it as a regular truncated conic cup, in time reverse direction the force energy wave entrence is built up by heat transforming into kenetic enery- what is the nature of the line (not reffering to string of words)- to be halted with exact bulleye formation if the time machine does not work, leaving no (going backwards in time) disturbance than just the simular bulleye yet chatic appearing, so if thats the thing or something different, what does what those imaginary drawn grating of spiral cones tell us... interpoint will be propelled with the prying open of SC lines with every stationary of horizontal (but say something different for stuff including contraversial analogs of what Im saying) each point following position displacement curvesuch that with those curves starting at base line before making a rounded jump looking simular to this ___/''''" (im never sending messeges of sylables, I did not even think about that signing up under username MJCS , it was pretty much a random username and I was flipping out about stuff including having by now long gone restless leg syndrom its like the safety question is the sickest puzzel of if I should talk about it more it was totally benighn  nonhostile not even knowing about a peticular hazard I was in, and not treacherous in any way whatsoever.) So I hope Im kind of cleared with that as a safety hazard. I think they might have used an electronic mind control device like a low volume speaker that I would have probably picked up on if I was paying closer attention to the concept at the time. So Im recently hearing from electronic devices a voice saying sever torture and lobotomy and Im just trying to get that thing to never happen to me. I am worried about being captured in ambulences and lobotomized. I just heard a murderer say we are not ready. Listne to what I am saying: I did not chose the plate number on my Nissan. A person probably trying to get me quartered with cars sold my dad the nissan with the plate number that said E KO 10 probably theres feature to falsify to cia posts that contain it by other peoples computer programing work. I did not want to have the plate number, but it did not cause alarm as I had it for a short period, than I got scared. I never touched MDMA but a person I know synthesized some from a kit type thing ordered online. Than a radioed thing said the words "sever torture and lobotomy" ten times over the corse of 6 months. Than I hear murderous stuff from electronic devices say "oh we're not ready yet." Please protect me. Ill continue with time machine science stuff.

Onlinetripystuff
Stranger
User Gallery
Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff]
    #826549 - 06/19/17 01:59 PM (1 day, 20 minutes ago)

So where do you think the voices are from? One posibility is there loading clothing items with very small (what if near microscopic) electrical radio devices . No mind control for me by request, except from extraterestrial alien at small time slots that I specify.

Onlinetripystuff
Stranger
User Gallery
    #826550 - 06/19/17 02:05 PM (1 day, 14 minutes ago)

So with that curve ____/''''''', the exact border of no motion is exceeded by the distance travered by interpoint...so maybe there would be no halting of net drift for stuff with time machine runs. Must be theorized and formalized much better.

Onlinetripystuff
Stranger
User Gallery
    #826553 - 06/19/17 02:28 PM (23 hours, 51 minutes ago)

you know, I was just thinking about it further again, it was garbage theoretical explainatory stuff for it, just a start. Thats a a dead end explaination with just saying theres the hypothetical mathematical thing of a spiral cone without mass just existing drawn on there , but it might be the thing of conducting that with a pair of spiral drawn transparent disks where one operator is flicker and ones scoper such that scoper uses a microscope on the super low friction discs and they kind of dont comunicate with eachother in runs that work.

Let's talk about this paper.im building what I'll provisionally call twister party cup time machine experiment. The thing I don't know the math thing twistors (spelling?) I think it's mostly for particles

Edited by tripystuff (06/20/17 03:24 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826575 - 06/20/17 03:31 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

It would be great if this really works time machine. Requires experimental data with coin flips.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826576 - 06/20/17 03:49 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my god, Im becoming so demented from forced injections against my will of holoperidal 100mg because they say they think I have schizophrenea. I think all the psychiatrists are totaly incompetent, I dont have schizophrenea and was never psychotic. I never act bad. My parents force me to take doctors prescription of 100mg of holoperidal injection once a month. I feel pretty messed up, hopefully will clear up latter this week.

Edit :  IM NOT BECOMING DEMENTED. Im back, im fine I think just the damn shot screwed me up for a few days as usual. I hope it didnt kill any brain cells. 

Edited by tripystuff (06/21/17 03:20 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826577 - 06/20/17 03:59 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So saucer floats, hold drop cup by wood peice, aim direct down drop, notice spin observations, flick in direction based on coin fliped determind letter in series, repeat in series marking down observations, determine if there is time travel pattern. For stage two, experiment with time machine questionair. So both operators know words not interjected in questionair space if right space checked (that thing).

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826607 - 06/21/17 03:22 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So we can temporarily investigate the thing that I have not been able to quite put forwards in a good iteration yet- that thing with the force moving through mathematical metal spiral cone and with the the finitary force wave velocity that thing with how intersection point motion seems to exceed it, so we'll aim to say theres no paradox with it...
with a corkscrew exoskeliton and a sticky glue coated ruber band (cut to make a pair of strings) with a claymation prying appart the spiral cone pair keeping interpoint moving at exact frame per frame motion in claymation velocity exactly on the spot of the analowous metal non claymation force border, there seems to be nothing paradoxical at this time like that would explain any initial picture of mathematical object problems of the metal one. But some problems might be there with time travel effects, does anyone see any ? Ill focus on the knew time machine I have constructed mostly for the next week (that and the new time machine information in the other thread).

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826608 - 06/21/17 04:04 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Wait a second... think twice about that concept that was just written there... (Its not the thing with us being a claymation, but Im sure there's peticular worlds that could be constructed by claymation robotics from light inside the model being projected from the eyes onto machine for in that world to make time travel work but pause for a second on what the post really said, the other thing may be more difficult to explain that I alternate in dialog between parentheses and out of parentheses) it can not move past interpoint in the claymation of {holy crap a exagerated sigh was just sent by electronic brodcast that was trying to screw me up because I like writting this post dont you enjoy reading it}because by any motion interpoint would be propeled at the least to the brink of any motion motion of those two spiral cones question: are you getting perfect math graphic of the metal and mathematical ones and it saying anything really weird? I havent fount the exact thing of anything super weird with spiral cone yet, but that lavalamp spiral cone needs some attention. Everyone talk about your better time machine designs if you want to only if its safe for you and if its your own work and no company is telling you to stop if you want to and interesting dialog thats like game show type stuff. So this is international broadcast like a TV but you shouldnt make refference to that just keep it in mind right... I need to know right now if I should imediatly stop posting because I really want to but I do not want to be poisoned with poison gum which is the death threat I am hearing from the matress so I need advice and than Ill continue reporting. I do not chew on poison gum under any circumstances. One woman was threatening me with gum combined with the offer of masterbating me and I refuse to that at all times but it seems that voice was forceing me. It was from a special speaker that some microphones cant pick up on, it was from an electronic device at the board and care mental hospital I was staying at possibly from a gun type device from a distance it altered I think IM SAYING I WAS HEARING POISON GUM THREATS FROM THE MATRESS AT THE BOARD AND CARE BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN FROM A PROJECTOR ON A GUN

Edited by tripystuff (06/21/17 04:07 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826609 - 06/21/17 04:08 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Wait a second... think twice about that concept that was just written there... (Its not the thing with us being a claymation, but Im sure there's peticular worlds that could be constructed by claymation robotics from light inside the model being projected from the eyes onto machine for in that world to make time travel work but pause for a second on what the post really said, the other thing may be more difficult to explain that I alternate in dialog between parentheses and out of parentheses) it can not move past interpoint in the claymation of {holy crap a exagerated sigh was just sent by electronic brodcast that was trying to screw me up because I like writting this post dont you enjoy reading it}because by any motion interpoint would be propeled at the least to the brink of any motion motion of those two spiral cones question: are you getting perfect math graphic of the metal and mathematical ones and it saying anything really weird? I havent fount the exact thing of anything super weird with spiral cone yet, but that lavalamp spiral cone needs some attention. Everyone talk about your better time machine designs if you want to only if its safe for you and if its your own work and no company is telling you to stop if you want to and interesting dialog thats like game show type stuff. So this is international broadcast like a TV but you shouldnt make refference to that just keep it in mind right... I need to know right now if I should imediatly stop posting because I really want to but I do not want to be poisoned with poison gum which is the death threat I am hearing from the matress so I need advice and than Ill continue reporting. I do not chew on poison gum under any circumstances. One woman was threatening me with gum combined with the offer of masterbatingI IM SAYING I WAS HEARING POISON GUM THREATS FROM THE MATRESS AT THE BOARD AND CARE BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN FROM A PROJECTOR ON A GUN me and I refuse to that at all times but it seems that voice was forceing me. It was from a special speaker that some microphones cant pick up on, it was from an electronic device at the board and care mental hospital I was staying at possibly from a gun type device from a distance it altered I think IM SAYING I WAS HEARING POISON GUM THREATS FROM THE MATRESS AT THE BOARD AND CARE BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN FROM A PROJECTOR ON A GUN

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826610 - 06/21/17 04:18 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I dont think its from the growery but I dont know where the poison gum threats are from. What is the thing a person has to do to not get it?

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826611 - 06/21/17 04:23 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my my god, did people get a missreading of a sentence in there, im not making any death threats id just like law enforcement to know about the teorror threats and use protective law in which under no condition is someone supposed to threaten or do lobotomy on a person and same about poison gum.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826616 - 06/21/17 06:17 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So I went to different regions and I'm seeing different stuff on this site like some of my posts where not going through. Spiral cone seems to be totally lacking theory for time travel stuff so let's focus on my cup-and-saucer time machine (I built it I have to check coin flips) and this thing

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826617 - 06/21/17 06:19 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Unless anyone wants to add in input on spiral cone(and i'll come back to it latter).

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826631 - 06/21/17 09:27 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I found out this really sucks. :n00bslayer:  :n00bslayer:  :n00bslayer:  :n00bslayer:  :n00bslayer:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826671 - 06/22/17 09:22 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

anyways, i refuse to chew on poison gum or drug gum. furthermore, im beinv threatened wjth it. furthermore, im being framed. furthermore, im being threatened with lobotomy and sever torture and im sane and innocent. what's the solution to this on an unrelated note.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826677 - 06/22/17 11:04 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Hey i just got permanently stoned on the shortest acting possible marijuana high in a joint with someone ....... its a indica and its positive and clearheaded.......... real raw paranoia........... anxiety........:happyweed:

--------------------

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

#826679 - 06/23/17 02:00 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

double vision is a real pain the ass.I am not joking... it makes me angry.:flyagaric:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals