Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #877545 -

spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said:
I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder.
I am constantly trying different Herbs.



You forgot to order cannabis seeds :ancientaliens:



No need to order, he expects you to just send him some :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 2
    #877546 -

I just ate 1.26 grams of B+ mushrooms. They are pretty strong so should be pretty good. I also have a bunch of chunky dealer cubes and a grow in the works.





:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 2
    #877547 -

yoosername said:
spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said:
I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder.
I am constantly trying different Herbs.



You forgot to order cannabis seeds :ancientaliens:



No need to order, he expects you to just send him some :shrug:



I TOLD HIM I WOULD AND HE KEEPS IGNORING ME, LOOK WHAT SEEDS I AM OFFERING, MY OWN CREATION :kingcrankey:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #877548 -

Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #877549 -

Believe it or not, this is the SECOND time ive been reverse blue balled over seeds 🤣 (trying to give seeds away and the person acting like they want it but then ignores me when I try to give it to them hahaha)


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
    #877550 -

Mystikal said:
Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?



Gmo oz x mac

Im really happy the purple is coming through.

All the projects and crosses I wanted to make took so ill have all of those seeds by the end of this month so im really happy about that. How about you?


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #877551 -

Yea good just taking a bunch of time of work. Probably go back in January.

Glad your seeds are developing. I had the fun the few times I crossed strains.

I'll be lurking the cannabis growers thread on shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #877552 -

Shrooms are starting to hit me.

:shaqwiggle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
    #877553 -

Mystikal said:
Shrooms are starting to hit me.

:shaqwiggle:



:lolsy:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #877554 -

I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake.  For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive :smbfacepalm:

I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems.  I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #877555 -

yoosername said:
I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake.  For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive :smbfacepalm:

I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems.  I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.



Solution: give me your pc and return to monke.....problem solved :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #877556 -

spirit_shadow said:
yoosername said:
I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake.  For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive :smbfacepalm:

I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems.  I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.



Solution: give me your pc and return to monke.....problem solved :awehigh:



:goodnews: "I don't like that idea!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #877558 -

I want to move to China to develop skill in Mandarin and pick up the Traditional Chinese Medicine.

I started learning Tao when I was 16 YO in 1993.  I know how to help a lot of people with Energy Sickness.  I enjoy studying Acupuncture. 

It is raining. 

I stayed up all night studying Herbs and the Medicine.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Resize my Linux Partition? Got dual boot going on with Ubuntu and Vista kidaihuan 1,404 2 07/10/08 05:50 PM
by kidaihuan
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,791 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* Attn: Mystikal namaste 65 10 10/09/26 03:29 PM
by Mystikal
* The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post!
( 1 2 3 all )
BruceDabber 10,905 40 04/26/15 09:37 AM
by BruceDabber
* POST YOUR FAVORITE DOCUMENTARY HEAR !
( 1 2 all )
dmtcorey 5,140 26 04/26/11 12:44 PM
by Steve Buscemi
* attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post
( 1 2 3 all )
tripystuff 10,986 41 06/23/17 10:36 AM
by tripystuff
* see below for more gun control news! (will drop down to thread hell, so feel free to NOT post) eNtranceAsexit 2,265 5 05/25/14 04:36 PM
by eNtranceAsexit
* post dr00gz
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Coaster 32,986 130 10/15/08 07:35 PM
by still beLIEve

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,802 topic views. 5 members, 347 guests and 926 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.