

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,068
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 3 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877545 - 10/09/26 08:32 AM (1 day, 7 hours ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said: I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder. I am constantly trying different Herbs.
You forgot to order cannabis seeds 
No need to order, he expects you to just send him some
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 34
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 1 hour, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 3
#877546 - 10/09/26 10:00 AM (1 day, 6 hours ago) |
|
|
I just ate 1.26 grams of B+ mushrooms. They are pretty strong so should be pretty good. I also have a bunch of chunky dealer cubes and a grow in the works.


|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,882
Last seen: 9 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 3
#877547 - 10/09/26 10:03 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago) |
|
|
yoosername said:
spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said: I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder. I am constantly trying different Herbs.
You forgot to order cannabis seeds 
No need to order, he expects you to just send him some 
I TOLD HIM I WOULD AND HE KEEPS IGNORING ME, LOOK WHAT SEEDS I AM OFFERING, MY OWN CREATION 
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 34
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 1 hour, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877548 - 10/09/26 10:04 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago) |
|
|
Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,882
Last seen: 9 hours, 14 minutes
|
|
Believe it or not, this is the SECOND time ive been reverse blue balled over seeds 🤣 (trying to give seeds away and the person acting like they want it but then ignores me when I try to give it to them hahaha)
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,882
Last seen: 9 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
#877550 - 10/09/26 10:08 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago) |
|
|
Mystikal said: Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?
Gmo oz x mac
Im really happy the purple is coming through.
All the projects and crosses I wanted to make took so ill have all of those seeds by the end of this month so im really happy about that. How about you?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 34
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 1 hour, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877551 - 10/09/26 10:21 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago) |
|
|
Yea good just taking a bunch of time of work. Probably go back in January.
Glad your seeds are developing. I had the fun the few times I crossed strains.
I'll be lurking the cannabis growers thread on shroomery.
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 34
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 1 hour, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal] 2
#877552 - 10/09/26 10:22 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago) |
|
|
Shrooms are starting to hit me.
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,882
Last seen: 9 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
#877553 - 10/09/26 10:57 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago) |
|
|
Mystikal said: Shrooms are starting to hit me. 
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,068
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 3 hours, 14 minutes
|
|
I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake. For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive 
I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems. I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,882
Last seen: 9 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 1
#877555 - 10/09/26 02:05 PM (1 day, 1 hour ago) |
|
|
yoosername said: I'm realizing now that I've made a terrible mistake. For some reason I seem to have improperly partitioned my M2's when setting up my computer, so now the Windows drive also contains the boot partition for the Linux drive 
I can fix it, but I'd probably have to do a fresh install of both systems. I don't mind doing so if I can back up all my files, but I'd need at least a 5-6 TB external to do so, and the prices these days are still obnoxious.
Solution: give me your pc and return to monke.....problem solved
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,068
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 3 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877556 - 10/09/26 02:41 PM (1 day, 1 hour ago) |
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,220
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 5 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#877558 - 10/09/26 03:48 PM (1 day, 12 minutes ago) |
|
|
I want to move to China to develop skill in Mandarin and pick up the Traditional Chinese Medicine.
I started learning Tao when I was 16 YO in 1993. I know how to help a lot of people with Energy Sickness. I enjoy studying Acupuncture.
It is raining.
I stayed up all night studying Herbs and the Medicine.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,882
Last seen: 9 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#877564 - 10/09/26 09:27 PM (18 hours, 34 minutes ago) |
|
|
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 34
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 1 hour, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#877567 - 10/10/26 09:26 AM (6 hours, 34 minutes ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: I want to move to China to develop skill in Mandarin and pick up the Traditional Chinese Medicine.
I started learning Tao when I was 16 YO in 1993. I know how to help a lot of people with Energy Sickness. I enjoy studying Acupuncture.
It is raining.
I stayed up all night studying Herbs and the Medicine.
That's awesome! I worked with medical plants for a while on a farm and warehouse. Echinacea, St John's wort,valerian and ginseng mostly. We did reishi tinctures occasionally and ran the reishi through a wood chipper. It was hard to break them up. People loved our products and it was a rewarding job providing alternative medicine. I still retain a fair bit of knowledge though this work was many years ago.
Now I just take garlic extract and multivitamins. Pretty boring.
What herbs are you most interested in?
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,220
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 5 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal] 1
#877569 - 10/10/26 09:57 AM (6 hours, 4 minutes ago) |
|
|
Ginseng is the all time favorite. I just took a puff off the Navy Seal's Vape. It was flavored with Peach. I like a straight hit off a joint. I live with a Navy Seal. Peace.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 34
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 1 hour, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#877570 - 10/10/26 10:14 AM (5 hours, 47 minutes ago) |
|
|
I can feel a single dose of ginseng through that effect is more pronounced if taken long term from what I gather. I've never followed through with taking it for more than a month. I have experimented with taking some big doses and it almost feels like long acting caffeine to me. I can see why it's so popular. The ginseng I used was grown in central British Columbia.
I loved visiting China town in Vancouver BC and seeing the giant imported ginseng roots. They had some hefty price tags for the larger or perfect shaped roots. I bought some royal jelly there.
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,220
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 minutes, 5 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
#877571 - 10/10/26 10:16 AM (5 hours, 44 minutes ago) |
|
|
You used to be able to buy Siberian Ginseng Shavings for about $4 a Pound! That was the best value. I put handfuls in a pot and added Water, boiled and kept drinking and adding Water as needed. That's a stand alone great Herb for functional alteration of consciousness.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 34
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 1 hour, 32 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#877572 - 10/10/26 10:28 AM (5 hours, 32 minutes ago) |
|
|
Siberian ginseng is a good one. I've tried tincture of it. I wish I could take alcohol based tinctures still but I've abstained from any alcohol for 5 years now.
I guess I could make glycerin tinctures but they aren't as effective..
Had a great mushroom experience yesterday. Some funky visuals from a fairly small dose. 
Probably take some kief chocolates and lay around all day today. Already had a few puffs of weed and a lot of coffee.
| |
|
|
 |
 |
Resize my Linux Partition? Got dual boot going on with Ubuntu and Vista |
kidaihuan |
1,404 |
2 |
07/10/08 05:50 PM by kidaihuan |  |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,248,511 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,381 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
The post when you train/workout/exercise thread! ( 1 2 3 4 5 all ) |
drawde |
20,082 |
87 |
06/04/17 07:40 PM by poor boy |  |
 |
The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post! ( 1 2 3 all ) |
BruceDabber |
10,905 |
40 |
04/26/15 09:37 AM by BruceDabber |  |
 |
green dragon tincture |
beatyou |
3,315 |
10 |
12/18/09 07:07 PM by SmOakland |  |
 |
Tincture Question |
TheCrunchyBisquit |
1,105 |
3 |
04/28/10 07:43 AM by elaspeinreason |  |
 |
POST U FUX ( 1 2 all ) |
Coaster |
7,424 |
22 |
05/10/08 07:43 PM by Coaster |
|
|
|
|