Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #871738 -

Purple Creeper :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #871739 -

Does it creep along the ground like a Jiu-Jitsu Dude?


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #871741 -

This year I am going to grow a variety of dank: crude fuel x 🍒 sour ⛽, (layer cake x tattooine doughnuts) x crude fuel, honeysuckle, 710 Stilton, my hybrid x 🍒 sour ⛽, northern lights, 🍒 sour ⛽ x 🍒 sour ⛽....I have a few more I want to grow but idk if I will have the space lol


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #871742 -

I want to smoke some of your shit!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #871743 -

Solid Log said:
I want to smoke some of your shit!



I love the name you used earlier and I kinda want to use it once I feel my hybrid is peak....maximum possible strain :lolsy:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #871744 -

I'm like 4 or 5 strains deep in my hybrid now 🤣


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #871745 -

I want to build a cold plasma gun and use it to mutate a bunch of seeds.  I recall another grower doing something similar with radioactive material sourced from a smoke detector, but the cold plasma seems more promising after reading about what it can do to fungal cultures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #871746 -

You can use a plasma hybrid blaster to roll much faster.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #871748 -

Or.....hear me out.....I could just continue to use water and the sun :ancientaliens:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #871749 -

too bad that i quit smoking :feelsbadman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #871750 -

I never give up at smoking the Bud.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] * 1
    #871753 -

Solid Log said:
You can use a plasma hybrid blaster to roll much faster.



spirit_shadow said:
Or.....hear me out.....I could just continue to use water and the sun :ancientaliens:



The sun is a ball of plasma, blasting your hybrids with photons.  You are already using a plasma hybrid blaster! :goodnews:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #871754 -

To roll much faster?


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #871756 -

Release the lava.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #871757 -

Lava is the ultimate hot ass shit.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #871758 -

i don't envy you :smug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #871759 -

Sometimes I feel like scoring a Kilo of Meth.
Then I ask myself why?
Then I answer, it is to roll hardcore!
Then I decide to roll up the Buds.
I am satisfied with Buds.
I love to eat fruits on Buds.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #871763 -

Solid Log said:
Lava is the ultimate hot ass shit.



I'm smoking jungle lava right now.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #871764 -

Lava is so hot it will Set your underpants on fire!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #871765 -

I smoke the lava of the underpants.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post something positive v.2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 4,416 75 11/25/23 10:00 AM
by spirit_shadow
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,775 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* Post something positive
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
spirit_shadow 15,370 269 06/14/25 05:11 PM
by Jenny
* Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing Trippin509 2,202 8 08/26/11 12:34 PM
by nannybooboo
* Going to go do my homework out on the porch Thebooedocksaint 2,713 19 09/01/10 04:47 AM
by iStoner
* Porch Monkey. Did we take it back? kidaihuan 1,415 3 06/09/08 10:40 PM
by Slave of Cthulhu
* The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post!
( 1 2 3 all )
BruceDabber 10,905 40 04/26/15 09:37 AM
by BruceDabber
* stretch marks leftysurprise 3,840 17 03/03/09 07:42 PM
by captain.koons

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,599 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 376 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.