

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,574
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871738 - 03/03/25 05:12 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Purple Creeper
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#871739 - 03/03/25 06:18 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Does it creep along the ground like a Jiu-Jitsu Dude?
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 19 hours, 16 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871741 - 03/04/25 07:20 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
This year I am going to grow a variety of dank: crude fuel x 🍒 sour ⛽, (layer cake x tattooine doughnuts) x crude fuel, honeysuckle, 710 Stilton, my hybrid x 🍒 sour ⛽, northern lights, 🍒 sour ⛽ x 🍒 sour ⛽....I have a few more I want to grow but idk if I will have the space lol
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871742 - 03/04/25 07:32 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I want to smoke some of your shit!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 19 hours, 16 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871743 - 03/04/25 08:34 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: I want to smoke some of your shit!
I love the name you used earlier and I kinda want to use it once I feel my hybrid is peak....maximum possible strain
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 19 hours, 16 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871744 - 03/04/25 08:35 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I'm like 4 or 5 strains deep in my hybrid now 🤣
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,052
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 1 minute, 56 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871745 - 03/04/25 08:52 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I want to build a cold plasma gun and use it to mutate a bunch of seeds. I recall another grower doing something similar with radioactive material sourced from a smoke detector, but the cold plasma seems more promising after reading about what it can do to fungal cultures.
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#871746 - 03/04/25 09:22 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
You can use a plasma hybrid blaster to roll much faster.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 19 hours, 16 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871748 - 03/04/25 01:21 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Or.....hear me out.....I could just continue to use water and the sun
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,574
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871749 - 03/04/25 05:24 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
too bad that i quit smoking
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#871750 - 03/04/25 05:48 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I never give up at smoking the Bud.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,052
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 1 minute, 56 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] 1
#871753 - 03/04/25 08:55 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: You can use a plasma hybrid blaster to roll much faster.
spirit_shadow said: Or.....hear me out.....I could just continue to use water and the sun 
The sun is a ball of plasma, blasting your hybrids with photons. You are already using a plasma hybrid blaster!
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#871754 - 03/04/25 09:51 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
To roll much faster?
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 19 hours, 16 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871756 - 03/05/25 07:59 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Release the lava.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#871757 - 03/05/25 09:47 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Lava is the ultimate hot ass shit.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,574
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871758 - 03/05/25 04:59 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
i don't envy you
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] 1
#871759 - 03/05/25 05:48 PM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Sometimes I feel like scoring a Kilo of Meth. Then I ask myself why? Then I answer, it is to roll hardcore! Then I decide to roll up the Buds. I am satisfied with Buds. I love to eat fruits on Buds.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 19 hours, 16 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871763 - 03/06/25 09:27 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: Lava is the ultimate hot ass shit.
I'm smoking jungle lava right now.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#871764 - 03/06/25 09:39 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
Lava is so hot it will Set your underpants on fire!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 14 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#871765 - 03/06/25 09:50 AM (1 year, 6 months ago) |
|
|
I smoke the lava of the underpants.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,687 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all ) |
eNtranceAsexit |
36,911 |
146 |
05/30/11 09:16 AM by Data |  |
 |
benzo addiction for people who have been there ( 1 2 3 all ) |
still beLIEve |
19,560 |
52 |
05/18/08 11:48 PM by geokills |  |
 |
Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? |
cannabispatient |
1,340 |
19 |
01/14/25 09:20 AM by viviantmccormick |  |
 |
The Official Post When You Relapse Thread |
Coaster |
2,774 |
18 |
04/26/11 04:01 PM by THEBats |  |
 |
Post your Pieces |
phychotron |
3,088 |
15 |
06/22/14 10:13 PM by phychotron |  |
 |
SOLAR VAPE YOUR WEED MOTHERFUCKERS |
kayabear |
7,318 |
19 |
02/26/09 03:20 PM by Kine |  |
 |
Does anyone else get tired of vaping after just one sesh? |
Mof |
1,101 |
7 |
03/03/16 07:24 PM by 336 |
|
|
|
|