

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,064
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 20 minutes, 27 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877545 - 10/09/26 08:32 AM (4 hours, 27 minutes ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said: I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder. I am constantly trying different Herbs.
You forgot to order cannabis seeds 
No need to order, he expects you to just send him some
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 28
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 34 minutes, 17 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 2
#877546 - 10/09/26 10:00 AM (3 hours, 1 second ago) |
|
|
I just ate 1.26 grams of B+ mushrooms. They are pretty strong so should be pretty good. I also have a bunch of chunky dealer cubes and a grow in the works.


|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,880
Last seen: 1 hour, 48 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] 2
#877547 - 10/09/26 10:03 AM (2 hours, 56 minutes ago) |
|
|
yoosername said:
spirit_shadow said:
Solid Log said: I just ordered Ginger Powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder and Cayenne Pepper Powder. I am constantly trying different Herbs.
You forgot to order cannabis seeds 
No need to order, he expects you to just send him some 
I TOLD HIM I WOULD AND HE KEEPS IGNORING ME, LOOK WHAT SEEDS I AM OFFERING, MY OWN CREATION 
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 28
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 34 minutes, 17 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877548 - 10/09/26 10:04 AM (2 hours, 55 minutes ago) |
|
|
Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,880
Last seen: 1 hour, 48 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#877549 - 10/09/26 10:06 AM (2 hours, 53 minutes ago) |
|
|
Believe it or not, this is the SECOND time ive been reverse blue balled over seeds 🤣 (trying to give seeds away and the person acting like they want it but then ignores me when I try to give it to them hahaha)
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,880
Last seen: 1 hour, 48 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
#877550 - 10/09/26 10:08 AM (2 hours, 51 minutes ago) |
|
|
Mystikal said: Nice bud pic. How's it going spririt?
Gmo oz x mac
Im really happy the purple is coming through.
All the projects and crosses I wanted to make took so ill have all of those seeds by the end of this month so im really happy about that. How about you?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 28
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 34 minutes, 17 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#877551 - 10/09/26 10:21 AM (2 hours, 38 minutes ago) |
|
|
Yea good just taking a bunch of time of work. Probably go back in January.
Glad your seeds are developing. I had the fun the few times I crossed strains.
I'll be lurking the cannabis growers thread on shroomery.
|
Mystikal
Arranger



Registered: 10/27/24
Posts: 28
Loc: Canada
Last seen: 34 minutes, 17 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal] 1
#877552 - 10/09/26 10:22 AM (2 hours, 37 minutes ago) |
|
|
Shrooms are starting to hit me.
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,880
Last seen: 1 hour, 48 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Mystikal]
#877553 - 10/09/26 10:57 AM (2 hours, 2 minutes ago) |
|
|
Mystikal said: Shrooms are starting to hit me. 
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
| |
|
|
 |
 |
My posts and seed orders will be slow the next day or two.. |
Magash |
1,415 |
11 |
07/15/13 12:25 AM by Magash |  |
 |
attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post ( 1 2 3 all ) |
tripystuff |
10,986 |
41 |
06/23/17 10:36 AM by tripystuff |  |
 |
see below for more gun control news! (will drop down to thread hell, so feel free to NOT post) |
eNtranceAsexit |
2,265 |
5 |
05/25/14 04:36 PM by eNtranceAsexit |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,371 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
Marijuana and Anxiety: How to ensure a positive high ( 1 2 all ) |
ziggystardust |
163,330 |
31 |
01/26/21 01:29 PM by Data |  |
 |
Your favorite position ( 1 2 all ) |
MassSpectrometer |
6,718 |
28 |
12/28/08 12:27 AM by ezKiel |  |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,790 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
i can't believe i'm posting this ( 1 2 all ) |
Justice_Fish |
7,368 |
36 |
11/20/08 07:59 PM by Justice_Fish |
|
|
|
|