Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger
need cloning help
    #738189 - 06/29/14 01:21 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Hey all need a little help with some clones i took four days ago. I took them from a plant that was put into flowering for about two weeks. The clones just started to bud when i cut them. The prob is the leafs are rurning very yellow very fast,faster then ive seen other clones turn.

So my question is... is there anything i can foilier spray/feed them to slow it down so they have a chance to root and not die on me?

Oh the clones are in a areo cloner and are under a t12 light 24/7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: need cloning help [Re: Mrshroom]
    #738192 - 06/29/14 01:45 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Just let em go.  You don't feed clones while they are developing roots.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger
Re: need cloning help [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #738195 - 06/29/14 02:16 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Let them go as trashing them or as in just let them do there own thing?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: need cloning help [Re: Mrshroom]
    #738196 - 06/29/14 02:18 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'm gonna say give them 1/4 strength folar feeding. I have heard myself like Hawk said that giving nutrients isn't good for rooting clones. After having done tests on that it ends up a load of crap. I now put very mild nutrients in my cloner and rooting is as fast as ever and they don't go yellow at all.

edited out: stupid remark on my part.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Edited by Magash (06/29/14 03:25 PM)

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger
Re: need cloning help [Re: Magash]
    #738198 - 06/29/14 02:30 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I have some magic green from house a garden. Should i use that or just basic grow nuits?

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #738200 - 06/29/14 02:40 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I'm gonna say give them 1/4 strength folar feeding. I have heard myself like Hawk said that giving nutrients isn't good for rooting clones. After having done tests on that it ends up a load of crap. I now put very mild nutrients in my cloner and rooting is as fast as ever and they don't go yellow at all.

So once again I have to give Gorge Cervantes the big fuck you.

I'll give it a shot and see what happens.  But I have seen it in more than just Jorge's books.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #738207 - 06/29/14 03:23 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hawksresurrection said:
Quote:

Magash said:

So once again I have to give Gorge Cervantes the big fuck you.

I'll give it a shot and see what happens.  But I have seen it in more than just Jorge's books.

Yeah I know that was stupid of me. Just I've had a ton of issues with his books. Most the information is pretty good though so I should shut the fuck up. I am eager to hear your results though. In fact make a thread comparing with and without. Myself was using GDP, The Purps, and NYC Diesel in the test I did. GDP and The Purps had better results with nutes. The Diesel rooted in the same time as without the nutes buuuuuut they did keep from turning yellow. Oh yeah my dumb as figured out after I did the tests that GDP and Purps are so closely related that I shouldn't have expected them to have different results.:shrug: wat ya gonna do?

Quote:

I have some magic green from house a garden. Should i use that or just basic grow nuits?

Sorry I always say I won't answer if I don't know and I have never used Magic Green. If it's organic I wouldn't spray it on plants. (mainly cause I always use bat guano when I go organic and that would be nasty and make me look like a tard if I folar fed with guano). I'm sure the kelp based sprays can be folar fed though cause that stuff Gravity and Bush Master are kelp based.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #738249 - 06/29/14 05:10 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

His books are by far not perfect.  But I will always argue that they are great for beginners. Especially with how many stupid easily researchable questions are asked on here on a constant basis.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #738269 - 06/29/14 06:03 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hawksresurrection said:
His books are by far not perfect.  But I will always argue that they are great for beginners. Especially with how many stupid easily researchable questions are asked on here on a constant basis.

I fully agree with that. In fact I wish all books for growers were arranged and done in the same way he did his Medical Growers Guide. (or something like that I don't remember the exact name of it)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds