Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSuperBudMan
Weedaholic

Homemade cloner in pc case, what do you think? any suggestions? (pic)
    #445868 - 07/13/10 11:12 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

so i had some stuff laying around from an old shroom grow and an extra pc case..and i figured id try to build a sort of bubble cloner.
basically  i just took a ziplock tupperware container and punched a small hole in the corner for the air tube and a big hole in the center for the clone. i took a piece of sponge and used to it support the clone and cover the hole. i ran a line from the airpump i have so the bubbles run directly onto the root of the plant. im using just plain water since i have no rooting agents but i dont see why this shouldnt work..?

any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweezy420
Stranger

Re: Homemade cloner in pc case, what do you think? any suggestions? (pic) [Re: SuperBudMan]
    #445940 - 07/13/10 02:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

cool man! i converted an old xaser 3 thermatake computer case into a grow op yesterday.....and the first thing i put in it was clones to be rooted:thumbup:

Offlinefungi
 User Gallery

Loc: Silicon Sizzle, CA USA Flag
Re: Homemade cloner in pc case, what do you think? any suggestions? (pic) [Re: weezy420]
    #446181 - 07/14/10 09:17 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I made an bubble cloner like you once. It works but, I don't prefer it if you are doing hydroponics or soil. Maybe with aeroponic's it is more fitting. My preferred way for clones is taking the small rockwool cubes and dipping the clones in rooting gel. It seems like the best way to me. You can transfer the mini rockwool cubes to anything. Plus clones like humidity from a dome to keep the leaves alive.

I guess you are making the PC case a hydro setup. If that is the case and you transfer the clone with an bubble cloner to hydroponics; but it somewhat shocks the roots and it is difficult to get them in a hydro pot. Maybe if you plan to just transfer the clone to a similar bubbler hydro setup it works well.

Like if you make a very similar setup to the cloner, they have pot lids for those that just have a hole in them with a large diameter, so you can pick up the plant and see the large root mass. The ones with the Styrofoam center piece.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds