Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Slow germination rate in cloner
    #551287 - 04/27/11 05:14 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I've had about 8 seeds in a bubbleponic cloner for about 3 weeks now and only 3 of them have sprouted.  The rest have popped their shell, but have yet to grow.  Of the three that have sprouted, they have only grown an inch each in the three weeks they since their planting.  They're under 2 75w floro tubes mounted about 1 foot above the seeds.  I've also had two clones from some bagseed in the cloner as long as the seeds.  They have developed roots, but recently began to rot.  They haven't shown any vertical growth either.  I think the problem may be due to nutrient deficiency as I haven't changed the reservoir =) since planting them nor added any nutrients as I only have a technaflora starter kit.  The kit doesn't include a recipe for germination (if anyone knows one, I'd really appreciate it).  Any tips on how to make these sprouts make it through?  If they don't pick up in a week or so, I'm probably just going to transfer them to soil. 

I've also got three plants, between 2 5 gallon buckets, under a 125w CFL that have been growing for 2 months and they are no bigger than the palm of my hand.  I haven't been able to give them nutrients either due to root rot and mold growth.  This is my first attempt at a DWC (hydro as well) and could really use as much help as possible.  I really don't want to lose these plants as I spent $150 on the seeds =?

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Slow germination rate in cloner [Re: alienscience]
    #551686 - 04/28/11 05:53 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like your lights are too far away to begin with.  I always have my floros around 3-4 inches from my plants.  Can we get some picks of the plants?? 

What are the Ph, PPM/EC, temps of the water, type of air exchange in the room?

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies