Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejameschinabcgear
Stranger
 User Gallery
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww dead rat flavour
    #734723 - 06/05/14 04:48 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I have DP's Euforia skunk, 8 out of 10 ok. 7 of the eight are Identical, sativa pheno's. 1 looks more indica , its a beautiful girl, big 7 fingered leaves , slightly fatter than the other pheno's.
Im in week 5 and I nipped a few popcorn buds from the bottom as "testers". Farrrrrrrk, what a nasty stinky roadkill/dead rat taste. Anyone ever had or heard of Euforia tasting like shit/dead rat?
Im not complaining, I feel it shows good DNA as the original skunks were stinky and therefore called Skunk, right? RKS is a known line but Euforia is not supposed to be like RKS or is it?

I also have Cheese and it doesn't smell like cheese or skunk, it smells of pink musk candy(also at week 5)

cheers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejameschinabcgear
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww dead rat flavour [Re: jameschinabcgear]
    #734732 - 06/05/14 05:51 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

trying to add pics :smile:

Offlinejameschinabcgear
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #734734 - 06/05/14 06:11 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

arse crack/dead rat flavour is in the first pic, the others are the sweet smelling cheese
note: I got a couple of cuttings from a guy last year, he had been growing cheese, SLH and ak47- the clones got mixed up and he thinks the ones I got were cheese, Can anyone identify the strain from the pics, I am leaning towards it being ak but it might be cheese, what do you think? darkish green , 5 fingered leaves, sativa shape, cheese or ak??? smells very sweet musk skunky. cheers

Edited by jameschinabcgear (06/06/14 06:22 PM)

Offlinejameschinabcgear
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #735079 - 06/06/14 06:11 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

any one know /grown Dutch Passion Euforia ? luv to know how it went.
Did anyone ever taste Euforia that was like roadkill?

InvisibleP-O

#735151 - 06/06/14 11:06 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

na i never grew it.

but taste MAY get better after its cured.... if not, just sell it to someone and save the good ones :cool:

Offlinejameschinabcgear
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww dead rat flavour [Re: P-O]
    #735843 - 06/12/14 02:52 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

now 12th June, 6 days later and the flavour /aroma is changing, still reeks but it doesn't taste so much like dead rat now :smile:

I will never know how it could finish, its had a full 6 weeks in flower but I chopped it down today, at week 5 it was throwing out yellow bananas and it looks worse now so its down. I don't want any male pollen about cause the others are all true females. This rat shit was from Feminised seed and it hermi'd

2-3 weeks to go for the rest of the room :smile:

Offlinejameschinabcgear
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #736225 - 06/15/14 04:29 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

P-O , I used alcohol to make oil from this rat shit skunk :smile:
Beautiful golden brown shit smelling oil, works gr8 tho :smile:

Final 2 weeks on the rest, mmm looking and smellin grand

OfflineShroomingChaos
Connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast US
    #736661 - 06/18/14 04:15 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Glad to hear things are starting to work out now.  I have never heard of a bad review from DP.  Dutch Passion has always been solid!  I will be interested to see what happens with these strains.  Keep us updated!

Offlinejameschinabcgear
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww dead rat flavour [Re: ShroomingChaos]
    #736887 - 06/20/14 05:49 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

it was not a complaint against DP , the strain and seeds are good, I was disappointed to get Dead Rat flavour from one of them but I am content with it as skunk should stink, right?

maybe my wording was poor "rat shit" was in reference to the flavour/aroma :smile:

the others still in flower are , I think, either ak47 or cheese as a mate had both and I got clones from him but they were mislabelled so im not sure what I have and the mate is not here now.

any guesses on whats in my room , cheese or ak ? can you tell from the pics above?

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
    #736960 - 06/20/14 02:13 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

No one could tell you what strain that is.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww dead rat flavour [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #737023 - 06/20/14 09:34 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

it was not a complaint against DP , the strain and seeds are good, I was disappointed to get Dead Rat flavour from one of them but I am content with it as skunk should stink, right?

I will complain about DP. They are a joke as are their genetics. They stole Blueberry from DJ Short using the excuse that he use to work for them. Never mind the fact that he did blueberry on his own not while with them.

Now with RKS there is no flavor that is like "dead rat". RKS even though it has the name Road Kill Skunk still smells killer. The flavor is also killer and is quiet strong.

Now I hear there is a company called Reserva Privada that sells RKS but the only thing I could find on the strain is a massive amount of complaints about how it doesn't come out RKS. Which isn't a surprise to me cause there is no way in hell you're gonna find RKS from a Amsterdam based company. They hate the smell of the skunks and long ago bred a sweet smell into their versions. Besides the fact that the genetics from the Amsterdam based seed banks are just plain tired and worn out.

Want real RKS then visit the Grass Roots in San Francisco.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
Re: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww dead rat flavour [Re: Magash]
    #737043 - 06/21/14 08:20 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Could have been nutes in the plant if he's chopping bits off that early? That place in af claims to have lambs bread. Wonder if it's ligit?

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww dead rat flavour [Re: Magash]
    #737400 - 06/23/14 09:06 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

I will complain about DP. They are a joke as are their genetics. They stole Blueberry from DJ Short using the excuse that he use to work for them. Never mind the fact that he did blueberry on his own not while with them.

Now with RKS there is no flavor that is like "dead rat". RKS even though it has the name Road Kill Skunk still smells killer. The flavor is also killer and is quiet strong.

Now I hear there is a company called Reserva Privada that sells RKS but the only thing I could find on the strain is a massive amount of complaints about how it doesn't come out RKS. Which isn't a surprise to me cause there is no way in hell you're gonna find RKS from a Amsterdam based company. They hate the smell of the skunks and long ago bred a sweet smell into their versions. Besides the fact that the genetics from the Amsterdam based seed banks are just plain tired and worn out.

Want real RKS then visit the Grass Roots in San Francisco.

:happyweed:

Man I wouldn't want to breed the smell out for sure, but the skunk's smell when freshly harvested is so sickening to me. It had me gagging when we were trimming. It was the NLxSkunk1 cross. World of Seeds was the company. But funny thing is, out of all the bud grown it smells the best out of all of them after cure.

Fresh it makes me half sick, but the smoke is awesome once it dries and cures a few weeks.

--------------------

Offlinejameschinabcgear
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww dead rat flavour [Re: TribalSeed]
    #737682 - 06/26/14 03:41 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

cutting day tomorrow :smile:
they look and smell fantastic

http://www.growery.org/forums/upload.php?action=viewthumb

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds