Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Cropi Canna Genetics
    #623056 - 05/16/12 06:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Got attitudes latest newsletter about the 25% off deal. I was planning on ordering subcool's Chernobyl and Emerald Triangles blueberry headband. But i ran into some issues with ordering and couldn't complete my order :kingcrankey:

I came across Cropi Canna's genetics and was tempted to order their orange strawberry. they do seem over priced, but the description of this strain had me dying to spend the money.

Cropi-Canna Seeds Orange Strawberry Banana tastes of three things - oranges, strawberries and bananas.  With a strong history of great taste and quality: mature, complex and well-balanced, this strain goes further than the orange varieties before it, pushing new boundaries of taste and flavour without the worry of over doing it!  Fresh and  tasty,its cannabis seeds produce fruit flavoured buds of much delight and pleasure! Like the sound of our delicious Orange but would like to spice it up with an extra splash of strawberry and boost of banana flavours? Then Cropi-Canna Seeds Orange Strawberry Banana is for you. Great tasting and great quality: sweet, powerful and robust - set to become world renowned. But with this one if you want to, you can over do it :smile: Bred to be one of the stronger and more productive varieties of the fruit of the forest range so if you want the flavour and like to get canistered and deranged then this one is for you.  Sweet but powerful, robust and strong yielding, the Cropi Canna Seeds Orange Strawberry Banana ticks all the boxes. 

but 280.00 for a 10 pk of regs is pretty steep. The price of their gear instantly reminded of a thread i read on here about doggies nuts genetics. From what i have read....doggies nuts is just over priced schwag. 

Just wondering if anyone has had experience or has some knowledge about their gear and could share some insight.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cropi Canna Genetics [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #623120 - 05/16/12 10:42 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm...I'm a little suspicious of overpriced seeds that don't give you any genetic background on the strain other then saying it's a cross of a orange, strawberry and banana strains. Which orange strain? and so on. I'd grow them if they were free but I wouldn't pay money for them.

As far a subcool goes I've grown out his gear and I wouldn't grow it again even if you did pay me. Esp his Jack the Ripper. Easily the worst strain I have ever grow and that includes the Mexican seeds I  planted as a kid. In other words I haven't one good thing to say about his gear.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Re: Cropi Canna Genetics [Re: Magash]
    #623157 - 05/17/12 09:01 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Hmmm...I'm a little suspicious of overpriced seeds that don't give you any genetic background on the strain other then saying it's a cross of a orange, strawberry and banana strains. Which orange strain? and so on. I'd grow them if they were free but I wouldn't pay money for them.

good point there:thumbup:

i just typed orange into the search engine at attitude and this was the strain that caught my eye.  thanks for pointing that out to me. i'm still not very good at being able to identify good breeders from the shit ton that are out there. is there any chance you could direct me towards a good orange strain? or better yet some old school road kill skunk....:homerdrool: can't seem to find some real RKS anywhere.  wasn t sam the skunkman the original breeder of the strain?

Quote:

Magash said:
As far a subcool goes I've grown out his gear and I wouldn't grow it again even if you did pay me. Esp his Jack the Ripper. Easily the worst strain I have ever grow and that includes the Mexican seeds I  planted as a kid. In other words I haven't one good thing to say about his gear.

have you grown out his chernobyl or vortex? these two are my strains of interest. he's pretty popular in the med scene out my way.  a patient of mine asked me if i'd be willing to grow out some chernobyl for him. he smoked some "chernobyl" a friend of his picked up and claimed it really helped his muscle spasms. but who knows if thats what the strain actually was anyway.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cropi Canna Genetics [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #623394 - 05/18/12 10:41 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You know the most orange tasting strain I've had by far was a strain called Mikush, it's a cross of Mikado (a fucking great strain) and BC kush. I'm not sure if you can still find it though.

Quote:

chernobyl or vortex?

No I haven't and I wouldn't buuuuuut if you have paitents wanting it then you have to go by that. Much more important then my personal opinion they may have some pain or need that is filled by that strain better then others. Example in my case. I grow out all the major med strains here in Cali and have made strains of my own yet the strain I like the most by far for med reasons is real Thai weed.

The true RKS is hard to find. I've had mine since the early 90s and to be honest I have yet to ever see it from another source yet and I've been looking for years.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Re: Cropi Canna Genetics [Re: Magash]
    #623571 - 05/19/12 05:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

mikado is a great strain.  i grew out big mac by federation seeds last fall.  it was mikado x bc big bud. that smoke was fucking awesome!

i will continue the seed search :gethigh:

as usual.... thanks for the informative  responses :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds