Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Homosexuality is bad for your health.
    #533650 - 03/05/11 08:15 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

http://erikbrewer.wordpress.com/2009/12/07/homosexuality-is-dangerous-for-your-health/

1. Homosexuality promotes promiscuity. Before 1978, pre HIV/AIDS epidemic, 75% of white homosexual males freely admitted to having over 100 plus different sexual (male) partners. This is an extremely sad truth to learn about the homosexual lifestyle. If it stopped there then it would be bad enough but it gets worse. 15% of that original 75% claim to have had more than 200 plus sexual (male) partners. 28% of that original 75% claim to have had more than 1000 plus sexual (male) partners. As you can easily see from these stats, the idea of fidelity among homosexuals is almost nonexistent.

2. Promiscuity leads to STD’s. It does not matter if you are homosexual or heterosexual, promiscuity is an evil that brings terrible consequences. The problem with homosexuality is that practicing this lifestyle places you at a greater risk of contracting an STD. From 1986 until 1990 there was a study taken among homosexuals in their 20’s and the findings were that homosexuals who are in their 20’s have a 50% chance of being infected with HIV/AIDS by the age of 55. In San Francisco CA, the department of health has a report describing how syphilis has reached epidemic stages among homosexuals. Here is a list of STD’s that are common among homosexuals: cancer anal, Chlamydia trachomatis, Cryptosporidium, Giardia lamblia, Herpes simplex virus, Human immunodeficiency virus, Human papilloma virus, Isospora belli, Microsporidia, Gonorrhea, Viral hepatitis types B & C, si Syphilis. In the city of Seattle during the year 1999, there was a report given showing that 85% of the syphilis cases were attributed to homosexuals. Another serious disease among homosexuals is a phenomenon known as the gay bowel syndrome. I will not go into details about this disease. If you would like to research it, feel free. It is not for the weak of heart.

3. Promiscuity also causes mental problems. Many homosexuals attribute their mental problems to the fact that they are a minority in society and that they do not have the same “rights” as everyone else. In Holland, a place homosexuality is accepted as normal, homosexuals still have a very high rate of depression (a mental illness). In fact, being homosexual puts you at risk of depression and suicide.

4. If you are a homosexual then you shorten your life by at least 20 years. There is a proverb in Africa that says, “do not break down a fence until you know why the fence was built in the first place”. God tells us very clearly in His Word that we are to be faithful; first and foremost to Him but also to our partners in marriage. God also tells us why we should be faithful. It is for our own good, our own protection. Faithfulness is like a fence that protects us from the evils that lie outside of faithfulness. Because many have chosen not to listen to God and follow Him faithfully as a society, we all have to pay the price. The price is seen in the number of STD’s that is growing every year. Homosexuality plays a large role in this problem (along with all immorality). It is bad enough that wicked people have to pay the price for their actions but what is worse is when innocent people suffer and are at risk because of the lifestyle and choices of evil people. It is bad enough that immoral people are destroying their own lives but what is worse is the fact that they promote their lifestyle as something good for society. This is why homosexuality is evil and a danger for all of society.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Homosexuality is bad for your health. [Re: iStoner]
    #533669 - 03/05/11 10:43 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Its also not a choice.

Also, there are fucking statistics like these for everyone.

1) You think that there are not straight people out there with 100+ partners? I doubt homosexuality has anything to do with the fact that people fuck like rabbits in general.

2) The country where AIDS is the most present is in Africa, and it doesn't come just from homosexuality. It comes from prostitution, it comes from the MALE soldiers RAPING the FEMALEs in the tribes.

3) I doubt you could say that the majority of mental ill beings out there are homosexual. Everyone has problems. Work related, love related.

4)Everything shortens your lifespan nowadays. Drinking soda, smoking, living under telephone cables, not jerking off, having kids. The day you take your first breath your lifespan starts shortening.

All in all this is one of the worst things I have ever read lol.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Homosexuality is bad for your health. [Re: Dephect]
    #533670 - 03/05/11 10:45 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:

All in all this is one of the worst things I have ever read lol.

:lol::yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

#533678 - 03/05/11 11:15 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

... its also a pain in the ass

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #533685 - 03/05/11 11:30 PM (13 years, 26 days ago)

So do you agree or disagree with this statement?

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Homosexuality is bad for your health. [Re: Dephect]
    #533700 - 03/06/11 12:22 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

I'm guessing he hasn't made up his mind.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: Homosexuality is bad for your health. [Re: King Koopa]
    #533701 - 03/06/11 12:32 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

me or istoner?

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Homosexuality is bad for your health. [Re: Jefferson]
    #533703 - 03/06/11 12:39 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

I usually follow the quick reply feature. Almost always.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

#533704 - 03/06/11 12:47 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Wut ev dude I ain't got no problems with homosexuals but sometimes it makes me butthurt

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #533708 - 03/06/11 01:18 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Jefferson said:
Wut ev dude I ain't got no problems with homosexuals but sometimes it makes me butthurt

Umm, what is it exactly that makes you butthurt? :lol:  The homosexuals themselves or this argument or what? :lol:

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #533711 - 03/06/11 01:59 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Jefferson said:

:humpme:
:facepalm:

But no seriously.
My question was geared towards the OP

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
    #533712 - 03/06/11 02:00 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

I'm sure homosexuals get more diseases than heterosexuals :shrug:

That anal lining will tear on you in a jiffy and all kinda nasties can be absorbed through it

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Homosexuality is bad for your health. [Re: m00nshine]
    #533714 - 03/06/11 02:16 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Like cum?

--------------------

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

#533715 - 03/06/11 02:21 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

yes, disease infested cum.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#533717 - 03/06/11 02:28 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Maybe that guy should of left that chimp's asshole alone? Who cares. I know what I need to do to keep my dick clean.

--------------------

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

#533718 - 03/06/11 02:44 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Yeah, I'm not trying to offend anyone. I just think that it's true :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#533719 - 03/06/11 02:56 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

iStoner
Homosexuality is bad for your health.

I guess if anybody would know you would. :crazy2:

Sorry couldn't help it was just to easy of a set up. :facepalm:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Re: Homosexuality is bad for your health. [Re: Magash]
    #533720 - 03/06/11 03:07 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

:murray:

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #533724 - 03/06/11 03:57 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Right, well I agree to a certain extent that homosexual men are more susceptible to STDs, but so is anyone who sleeps with multiple partners without protection. Believe it or not I have known more straight friends who have caught something from a nasty female, then gay male friends who have caught something from another male

Bottom line. USE A EFFIN CONDOM! And make sure its not expired.

OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: Homosexuality is bad for your health. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #533728 - 03/06/11 04:56 AM (13 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Jefferson said:

Umm, what is it exactly that makes you butthurt? :lol:  The homosexuals themselves or this argument or what? :lol:

Neither really I was just drawing attention to my status.  But I'm sure homosexuals get butthurt every now and then.  Its just the price of gettin bizzzay.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds