Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: the man]
    #422239 - 05/22/10 08:11 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think you are responding in the wrong thread there the man. Unless you're using slang I've never heard of.

Any who, I got good news!

>>> I FINALLY sent my edited, 6 page long (with spaces, of course) story to NORML and MAPS. Its really late, considering my court hearing is only a little more than a week away, but I think they could help. Hopefully.

It took me so long to finish editing out the emotional stuff because every time I read my story, I was instantly transported back to that horrible, depressing night, and I had to relive that night in my head. I couldn't do it the first weeks, but now in the 2.5 week, the memory has dulled and I have regained some of my happiness from the depression I was in. It was not easy reading that sad story of way too many self-mistakes....

Maybe they can fill me in on some other stories that happened, that are similar to my situations, and had semi-sucessful outcomes. Who knows. :shrug:

Thank God for NORML and MAPS organizations! :yesnod::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystals ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #422255 - 05/22/10 09:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Good to hear your holding up.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: KaptKid]
    #422257 - 05/22/10 09:07 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks KaptKid.

I am holding up pretty well, especially after my lawyer said that after this first meeting, called an arraignment, the actual court date is 4-6 weeks later. That sense of un-proitority in my case seems like my drug charges don't seem too bad. I mean, they are serious according to the legal system, which considers weed growing, or "marijuana manufacture" almost like I was making a weapon, with the 20 years max prison sentence Oregon has.

But since this is my first time in legal trouble, I feel hopeful they won't take it that far.

And yes, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I just hope what doesn't kill me is attempted murder in prison....that would not be what I wanted.

Hopefully it won't go that direction,
~ TrueH. ~

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #422258 - 05/22/10 09:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I was wondering if you had gone to court yet.

I hope NORML or MAPS helps you out, that would be pretty cool of them.

Good luck.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Cannaboid]
    #422259 - 05/22/10 09:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Nope, not yet. Its soon thou. Next week.

But with the non-urgency of it, and me being caught on the 1st of this month, it would be strange not to think I haven't gone to court yet. Its like they are stalling or something. I wonder if I had committed a real crime like murder or something, if it would still take this long.

Likely not right.
~ TrueH. ~

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal] * 1
    #422563 - 05/23/10 01:33 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

u had just 1 plant right.... over 5 plants here is a felony so id imagine its the same in ur state.. i was busted with a quarter 2 times on school grounds when zero tolerance first started and i waited like 8 weeks before i got in to see the judge.. so i would also guess of the place ur in i was in baltimore city at the time so i guess thay had a lot on there plate.. still good hopes to ya

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Invisiblelukeduke711

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: lostinbq]
    #423953 - 05/25/10 09:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yea well within our lifetimes it'll def. be legal :smile:

i would be sooooo noided out to ride around with drugs with those kind of stickers!!! cops are douches and they don't need a reason for anything so don't try to fight it if you got caught red handed, judge will just give u a worse charge than if you plead guilty....

Edited by lukeduke711 (05/25/10 09:27 PM)

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: KaptKid]
    #424009 - 05/26/10 10:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

now i was ranover by a minivan and drug 30 feet down the road dose that make me stronger against 3ton minivans..

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #424012 - 05/26/10 11:01 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Thanks KaptKid.

I am holding up pretty well, especially after my lawyer said that after this first meeting, called an arraignment, the actual court date is 4-6 weeks later. That sense of un-proitority in my case seems like my drug charges don't seem too bad. I mean, they are serious according to the legal system, which considers weed growing, or "marijuana manufacture" almost like I was making a weapon, with the 20 years max prison sentence Oregon has.

But since this is my first time in legal trouble, I feel hopeful they won't take it that far.

And yes, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I just hope what doesn't kill me is attempted murder in prison....that would not be what I wanted.

Hopefully it won't go that direction,
~ TrueH. ~

You had one plant dude, I HIGHLY doubt you are going to prison. Because of the cid you may go to county for a bit.

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: brifunforme]
    #424066 - 05/26/10 12:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

brifunforme said:
Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Thanks KaptKid.

You had one plant dude, I HIGHLY doubt you are going to prison. Because of the cid you may go to county for a bit.

yea maby county but he has school going for him.. im seeing some ankle wear for him if at most.. ive seen most judges will be (leaniant - or more understanding) if ur not a complete fuckup..
i think if he kisses enough ass he will just get motoring with random check maby.. and considering his age witch we dont kno,, its all gona be fine i think..

just kiss the ass and cup the balls you will be fine..

--------------------

OfflineDANK
VERB CONJUGATeR+HERB INHALATOR
Male User Gallery

Want to know what happened... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #483528 - 09/29/10 03:54 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Haven't been on here in ages.... what ended up happening?

OfflineShroomieGirl
Fear and Loathing
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: Want to know what happened... [Re: DANK]
    #484284 - 10/01/10 10:03 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i was just wondering about him the other day too

THC has disappeared... i donno how he made out but hope everything went aright :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
Re: Want to know what happened... [Re: DANK]
    #502955 - 12/04/10 04:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Probation I hope???

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Here's what happened... [Re: muse42]
    #528554 - 02/18/11 11:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

OK, I'm finally back...and I got some great news and some confusing news.

First, I'll explained what happened since I left.

So, during the summer, I was in Hawaii (my home) and got to live life as usual, no court, no jail, no nothing.

Then I got back to Oregon in September, and I had to go back to court in October 2010. When I went there for "court readiness", the judge said that my court appointment, which was just a week away from that court readiness meeting, had to be rescheduled due to other cases conflicting with the time and date. Then, somehow it got pushed all the way until February 2011. I guess I can thank my lawyer for that one, or the Oregon judicial system, one or the other.

Then its February 2011 now, and I had a court "readiness" again on Feb. 8. When I got there, it turned out it was the real thing, my actual court hearing. Here's what happened, you won't believe it.

Before I saw the judge, my lawyer told me what he found out from the court, the lab tests came back. My lawyer said they tested all the drugs they seized from me were:

1) a small Smartie candie with 1 small hit of real acid from this collection of other LSD candies (2nd photo, the one with the 3 candies in the tin container)

2) a bunch of small pieces of paper towel for dropping acid on (blank, had no acid) (no photo)

3) this collection of wild mushrooms I picked that were identified as Ps. cyanescens by mushroom experts at the Shroomery. Total weight was 1.6 grams dried.

4) a small collection of PF-style Ps. cubenis cakes (3-4?) still in the mycelium stage, but fully colonized from this grow project, PE6 spores curiosity of Infea.

5) handful of fresh cuttings from my plant (just pre-budz, none fully-grown)

6) Last but certainty not least, my almost full-grown 30-inch female plant from this Mary Jane grow project.

And the lab test results were (drum roll please)....

NEGATIVE for LSD (from the candy and/or paper squares)

NEGATIVE
for Psilocybin/Psilocin (from dried mushrooms & my fully-developed mycelium PF cakes

but....

POSITIVE for THC (from plant cuttings and/or the plant).

So, after all this negative results from the lab tests, the charges for those substances (Mushrooms was "Attempted Manufacture & Possession", LSD was just "Possession") were DROPPED. Keep in mind I was growing real mushrooms and that candy did have real acid on it, so this result is weird, to say the least.

Now here's the strange part, my initial charge (when I got arrested) for my plant was "Manufacture and possession of Marijuana", but at the court room that day, the judge dropped it my only and final charge but a very strange-sounding charge:

Attempted possession of Marijuana (Final and only charge I got)

^What? Even thou the test results came back positive for THC and they obviously seized my plant, they still dropped the charges to ATTEMPTED possession of Marijuana. In other words, I attempted to carry weed with me, but I was apparently unsuccessful.

So there it is, the final verdict to my case. If you ask me, I am a little skeptical of the results of the "negative" lab tests and dropping of the "manufacture" charges to "attempted possession". It just doesn't add up. But I'll take it, I got super lucky and I'm super happy with the final charge.

Ok, so my sentencing for my charge was "Conditional Discharge", which basically means I do not have to go to jail, but I have conditions that I must meet or I could go into jail.

Here's what the conditions are:

1. Probation for 18 months (long time, but better than 18 months jail time)

2. Regular urine drug tests during that 18 month probation period (not too hard for me  but still sucks)

3. Random searches of my place by my Probation Officer.

24 hours of community service, due by October 2011 (thats a lot of time to complete!).

Pay a $648 fee for the marijuana possession & $102 for court fees. Total cost: $750 (not too bad for all they seized)

So, considering what they siezed and the sentencing I got, I was very lucky. Very, very lucky. I believe I have Oregon's "decriminalized" laws toward weed as well as my clean record before I went in to thank for this one.

Feb 18, 2011: Oh, and today, I saw my P.O. for the first time and took a piss test. Last time I smoked a bowl was January 19, 2011. I took a home-test this morning , first piss of the day (most concentrated) and it came out "negative", so that made me happy. But I'm guessing the Probation Office will use a sensitive GC/MS test so I they *might* find some weed in there. Only time will tell. 

And thats it, 1.5 years of probation, drug testing, random searches, and some community service and I'm done. The last great news is that if I finish these conditions, the charges will be erased from my criminal record.

One last thing, my Mom told me something trippy that just about blew my mind. She said that in the Chinese calendar, this year is the Year of the Rabbit, and I was born in 1987, which is also the Year of the Rabbit. Being born in that year gives you "natural luck", and living in that year while being born in that lucky year gives a person "double luck". I'm not much of a believer in luck, but that makes me wonder if there is something to that Chinese Calendar, cause I sure got lucky .

This must be my Lucky Year
~ TrueHC ~

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Here's what happened... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #528566 - 02/18/11 11:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Bummer dude, but at least it's better than it could have been.  Good to know as well considering I live in Oregon as well.  My grows are legal however so that portion wouldn't be a problem.  Get yourself some synthetic urine and one of those fake dicks man.  Smoke your whole parole time!!!

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#528565 - 02/18/11 11:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

word man, rabbits unite! but seriously, how the fuck can they make you do all that for that bullshit charge...attempted possession of marijuana!? wtf!?

good to hear things worked out decent, but the fact that this much time and money were spent on such a petty case just pisses me off yo... :goodluck:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #528569 - 02/18/11 11:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

FarOut

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Here's what happened... [Re: KaptKid]
    #528583 - 02/18/11 11:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Isn't freedom great!?  Seems like this wasn't a priority for this judge.  That's basically the same penalty I got for having a half oz of weed on me in arizona.  and i was happy with that at the time.  so i bet you are happy.  keep your nose clean this 18 months and don't become buddies with your probation officer and spill the beans. 

:getstoned:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#528590 - 02/18/11 11:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Looks like you had fake acid and non-magical mushies, but i'm glad everything worked out for the better.:thumbup:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Here's what happened... [Re: King Koopa]
    #528608 - 02/19/11 12:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

No, they were both real. The acid was from a batch I had already taken before. Each hit was kinda weak, but still real.

And the mushrooms were definitely real: not only the ones I fouund but also the one I grew. I don't grow fake mushrooms, I know better.

But I'm glad they tested "negative", although it is kinda concerning. Why would that happen?

Beats me, but its good.
~ TrueHC ~

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds