Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #416911 - 05/13/10 12:04 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I say yes, but they might test you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: Triptonic]
    #416919 - 05/13/10 12:07 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Do you think they can Time-date it from the test, like "He smoked exactly 4 days from today...."?

I don't know how advanced their testing is. I guess I should do some research on how long THC stays in urine.

The court date is more than 3 weeks from when they caught me....do you think the THC would still be in my body if they tested me on that day?

Or, I could buy one of those "body cleaning" kits...I've seen them at the glass shops here in my town, do they work at all? Is it worth it?

To smoke or not to smoke...
~ TrueH. ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #416921 - 05/13/10 12:08 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Nah they wont be able to tell when you smoked, only that you have THC in your body.

I'm really wondering if you are gonna go to jail though because I think if you were going to jail you would already be there.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: Triptonic]
    #416934 - 05/13/10 12:14 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Exactly...

He'll just get probation and a stayed sentence.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#416941 - 05/13/10 12:18 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I was thinking that too....

If I was going to jail, why would they wait 3 weeks for me to determine that?

I mean, if I committed murder and was a suspect (hypothetical, of course), the wait time for court wouldn't be 3 weeks right? And I wouldn't be free right now waiting for court right?

Seems like a good sign to me. Maybe there's a lot of court dates going on here, and they are backed-up? I don't know.

My guess is that they saw I had only one plant (not that big, with not much bud relatively) and had a small collection of P. cubenis mycelium jars (only about 2 grams of actually mushrooms, which were really wild ones I found nearby, had for months, which I never got to eat because I was saving it for spring-time :sad:).

I've been really missing my plant lately, tending it, looking at it, feeding it, smelling it....she's gone. Its like they took my daughter from me. Oh well, she's in weed-heaven now. May she rest in peace.

But like you said, I should be in jail right now. Thank you Jesus I am not.

Life could be worst
:shrug:
~ TrueH. ~

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#417095 - 05/13/10 09:06 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yea the reasoon china is like that is cous of over population.... and im the same way with the "diy" except im growing cous i dont want to get pulled over trying to come home after picking up my weeks worth(1 oz).

and u can ask my wife too its not land of the free anymore... its the land of big brother pushing us around..

im a model citizen too i work 8-12 hours a day.. pay my taxes.. have 2 kids.. couple animals.. but ill admit i usto smoke cence i was 16 to get fucked up... i stopped drinking cous ive had family members die from cerosis of the liver,,, my wife's uncle lost his wife to a drunk driver fleeing cops and the cops t boned him going 90!!!!! and he watched her take her last breath.... so what i was trying to say is i got ran over 3 years ago... by a crack head.... who had no insurance... he got a citation for careless driving... fucker was on his cellphone... hit me on my bike and drug me 30 feet down the road under his minivan... all the doctors tell me that the pain is all in my head.. even tho im getting more surgerys that i have to pay for (already had 1 on my knee(torn minicsus and bone fragments...)and looking at 2 on my ankel..) so i get no pain meds from thease fuckers even to i cant work anymore cous i did roofing!!!! so i am saying fucke the system that has failed me.. ill grow my own pain meds... and if thay come to my door maby i can be the 1 to get it leaglied here in pa...

but yea you will pee dirty anyway so yea get a small 1 and dont smoke 1 week befor so ur lvls are a lil down...

but idk tho im baked cous its rezz day. if i think of somthing ill let u kno...

o yea thats it ... when u see the judge like i said.. u got somthing going in ur life... school.... so get good grades and present them to him...(btw if u dont mind me asking whats ur major) im starting collage myself cous i cant roof anymore lmao..

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) ** SEIZED & DESTORYED BY COPS ** [Re: lostinbq]
    #417096 - 05/13/10 09:11 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

o and to the time of ur last smoke if thay can pinpoint it thay can to like 4 days.... thay will go by the concentration of  thc in ur system
like ur first pee may be high well say on a scale of 10 it will be a 7 if u smoked 3 days befor... they will test u in another week and see its down to 5.. and so on so thay cant really pinpoint but thay can get a good idea of when u did cous thay have tested millions of ppl and did the studys on it but it is not a well documented thing...

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #418404 - 05/15/10 05:48 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

*** Hypothetical Journal Update.... ***

Today's Date: May 15, 2010

I wanted to kind conclude this grow journal with a hypothetical entry. If I still had my plant, one week prior to today on May 8, 2010...would have been harvest day, according to the 49 days (7 weeks) flowering specs CH9 gave with the seeds on the website I ordered from, as shown here:

There's no way to be sure that May 8, 2010 (a Saturday) would have the actual "best" day to harvest, but looking at my last journal entry on day 36 of flower, I would say its a pretty close approximation.

And if that was the harvest date, this week would have involved drying.....likely done by now (1 week minimum right?)

Well, that's it. Never thought I have to do a hypothetical update, but there it is.

So, for my first grow, I would call it a total failure because I got caught for very stupid, completely avoidable reasons.

But I did learn a lot about growing: do not give vegging nutrients too late or girl will suffer, when you transplant: rip up the roots a little for better root-growth, start LST early to make a more efficient flowering set-up, put wire screen on your vegging CFL lights to stop burning leaves, do not forget to flush the roots/soil every so often or leaves will get sick, check pH level once you start using nutrients (I never checked it once, but I think she did OK).

And if MJ cultivation ever goes legal or if I ever get to grow it legal say for a sick terminally-ill patient who uses Medical Marijuana, I'll be back with another *legal* grow, free from persecution and continue my grow journal learning. 

- Also, I have been thinking a lot about my other seed which they did not find. The other one in this photo:

its been really tempting to just plant my last seed and try again, since they left all the growing supplies I need (expect for lamp shades, nutrients, soil, and other things, but everything else is here), but I know its a bad idea. Not only the fact if I get caught again with a baby plant, I would get in a lot more trouble, and the fact I do not have enough time for even start of flowering, I still have thought about it.

I'm addicted to growing, and I need my fix. Maybe I'll just plant a legal tropical plant, like a common palm or some vegetables and grow it. Won't be the same, but at least it will cure my urge to grow. But the remaining seed....what should I do with it? I don't wanna throw it away (because I hate wasting money and valuable things), but if I donate it to someone, it the same exact species/strain as the previous one the cops took, so if that person got caught, they could trace it to me, and it would haunt me later....should I destroy it?

What do to with that seed....maybe plant it outdoors, miles away from my place? Maybe just for my safety, flush it down the toilet. But I hate wasting.

Until then, she's dead.
~ TrueH. ~

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #418417 - 05/15/10 06:15 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

ill grow her for ya lol...
germ it and plant it off somewhere for the world =)

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #418428 - 05/15/10 06:35 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I say save the seeds and keep them well hidden till you can grow again.

I suggest growing vegetables and berries. Both are relatively easy to grow, and almost as rewarding as growing the herb.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: DungenessDank]
    #418547 - 05/15/10 08:30 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Good advice DD!

And since its only One seed (one very expensive seed), it should be easy to hide.

I was thinking like in a bag of popcorn seeds. The only thing is if I use it, I might accidentally kill it. Hmmm....it has to be something I will not use, but I can disguise in. Can't use my mushroom whole grain, that's like double-incriminate. What else could I use....

What to do....

Quote:

lostinbq said:
ill grow her for ya lol...
germ it and plant it off somewhere for the world =)

Ha! And thanks for the offer to take her off my hands LostinBQ, but to be safe, I am not going to mail her. I did think about planting her outside, but since I won't be able to tend her, she'll likely die, get ripped by Green Harvest (:grr:) or get stolen by stoners. Who knows.

So, I guess I'll just save her for another grow in the future perhaps, when I'm smart enough to hide my secret better.

What to put it in....:strokebeard:
~ TrueH. ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#418558 - 05/15/10 08:40 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

cops generally don't take seeds man.

I had like a jar full more than once and they were just like, why so many seeds?  I just told em i smoke a lot of shitty bud and like to collect the seeds and feed birds lol

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Inverted]
    #418579 - 05/15/10 08:52 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, that's awesome! "Feed the birds". That's classic.

But I still wanna hide them, since I will be crossing state borders in the future, and there maybe agriculture inspections. But then again, how would they know its weed seeds?

I know, I should look for a plant with similar-sized seeds to MJ, and then hide it in there, and grow the veggies with it too. Good idea?

But damn, a whole jar full?! Holy crap dawg! Maybe I should seek out some bagseed on purpose.....

So wait, cops came to your place? What happened? Did they steal your plants or something? Did they even see them?

I wanna collect too.
~ TrueH. ~

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #418588 - 05/15/10 09:09 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: TrueHerbCrystal] * 1
    #418650 - 05/15/10 10:11 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Nah I got pulled over, two separate times.  One time I was driving and the other I was a passenger.  I admitted to what was mine and they just kept my favorite pipe and took the bud.

I've even had a cop write me a fake ticket that I tried to go pay for mj posession and they were like there is no record of that citation number.

I was like FUCK ME the damn cop just took my shit.

--------------------

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Inverted]
    #419184 - 05/17/10 08:34 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Depending on the police officer you could be charged with possession for having seeds. I know someone that was saving a bag of beaners because they wanted to fill an empty fifth bottle with them. I do know he was caught with the bag of seeds (which I guess weighed around a oz.) They tried charging him with possession of a oz of mj. Don't know if the charges stuck, but I sure wouldn't wanna go through the hassle.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: DungenessDank]
    #420802 - 05/19/10 11:54 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Check it out man

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/418414#418414

Hey, thanks a lot man! My girl looks pretty silly compared to all the other professional, full-grown, fatt-budz....but its still an honor to have your nomination....

She'll be the one that almost made it, but near the end, got taken by The Man :grrr:, because of some stupid mistakes made by her father.......:nonono:

May she Rest In Peace :sad:
~ TrueHerbalChronic ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (05/20/10 12:01 AM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#420806 - 05/19/10 11:58 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

When is your court date?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: All CFL Semi-Auto Closet Project (FirstGrow)('Flower' Seed) **Currently Flowering: 263 Watts** [Re: Triptonic]
    #420827 - 05/20/10 12:17 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Oh yeah,

Found out that the first date, which is near the End of May. I afraid of giving away the exact, since one of the cops who arrested me could be reading this thread, use it as evidence against me, and other bad things.

Then again, if they found this thread already, they would already recognize the photos in the journal, since they still have my digital camera. I guess it doesn't matter.

But just for a little piece of mind on my side, I'll say that first meeting at the court is close to the end of this month May.

>>>
  Legal Update <<<

I actually talked to my lawyer a couple a days ago, and she said that the first date (the one near the end of May), is called an arrangement (sp?), which is when you go to court to have a meeting with a judge who explain your charges, tells you your rights (via a video), then fill out a form for a court-appointed lawyer, and other things.

Another things she said was that after that date, it would be about 4-6 weeks until my actual court date. That really surprized me. I wonder why so long. And would a cop be checking up on me during those weeks? Seems like a long time for waiting for a crime like this. I'm pretty confused on the whole idea.

And the strangest part was what my Dad told me when he called her, and asked her different questions, he said that I could do the court in a different state, on the phone....like a conference business call or something....

It doesn't make sense....if I was on the phone, what would happen if the charges were jail time? Would they come find me? Do I turn myself in?

What do you guys make of that?

Its pretty weird to me, but it sounds like good news. I don't wanna get too optimistic. Lately, in an attempt to prepare for prison, I have been watching "Locked Up Abroad" & "Lockdown" on Nat Geo. Its pretty informative. Did you know some inmates over-flush their toilets to flood the jail, so that they have to be taken out of the cell (for health safety reasons)? Pretty interesting. I wouldn't do it thou.

But I'm learning a lot of what goes on in real prison.....maybe a book would better....

I have a lot to learn still.....
~ TrueH. ~

Offlinethe man

#421001 - 05/20/10 10:56 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i findit weird how tey admit to being "pollen chuckers" like are they trying to convince us somehow the mixture of pollen combines somehow? or just that you really do not knwo what your getting.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale