Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Motherfuck British Petroleum [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #430180 - 06/09/10 02:56 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Well, basically, in a nutshell...They've tried to "fix" the problem and keep fucking it up worse and worse and then lying to the public and scientists and everyone else about it.  There's a new HD video out now that they've only released because of pressure from Congress n whatnot.  They've basically fucked up VERY bad and are scared to admit how much oil is really coming out of the pipe because they have to pay for each barrel.  Basically no fix in site.  And it absolutely kills me to see the animals on television in the condition that they are.  Birds covered in oil n shit.  Makes me sad :sad:, like seriously

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Last I heard they only ended up making the spill larger. But at least they can suck it up and start making some cash on it.

BP can start making cash on it??????

yea they said on live TV, well, we are sucking it up now and the money made from that oil will help restore the habitat :lol:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Motherfuck British Petroleum [Re: Inverted]
    #430181 - 06/09/10 02:57 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Does this not look like 10x worse than before or is it just me...?

Click

it is worse. when they cut the pipe they made the flow even better for the oil...thinking their cap was going to work

i could have fucking told you that shit isnt going to work without doing any of the shit theyve tried. brits are dumb.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Motherfuck British Petroleum [Re: Don King]
    #430209 - 06/09/10 06:53 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Don King said:
http://news.google.com/

You should check it out.

:ilold:

It pisses me off too FBD, this is another attack by mega-corporations on this world, this country and its people.

They HAVE LIED since day one about how much oil is there, I hope these fuckers are held fully responsible by our countries' judicial system :rolleyes:

Edited by DungenessDank (06/09/10 06:54 AM)

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Motherfuck British Petroleum [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #430216 - 06/09/10 07:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:Basically no fix in site.

Worst possible case has always been August, when the relief wells are completed. That is still on schedule and there is really no way they can fuck it up.

But yeah, fuck them. If its not cleaned up before hurricanes touch down whole cities are going to be painted black.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Motherfuck British Petroleum [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #430238 - 06/09/10 09:09 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

The gulf is fucked.  Worse case scenario it leaks into the ocean currents, and gulf stream and kills florida and the eastern sea board off too.  Also they're in the process, not bp but shell if I remember correctly, of scouting locations for arctic drilling...

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #430240 - 06/09/10 09:10 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

206 said:
Quote:

Worst possible case has always been August, when the relief wells are completed. That is still on schedule and there is really no way they can fuck it up.

But yeah, fuck them. If its not cleaned up before hurricanes touch down whole cities are going to be painted black.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Motherfuck British Petroleum [Re: THEBats]
    #430241 - 06/09/10 09:12 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I figure, whats fucked is fucked. No use complaining about it, lets use our kitchen chemistry skills to find a solution.

:themoreyouknow:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Motherfuck British Petroleum [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #430242 - 06/09/10 09:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well no, things are still in the process of being fucked.  Preventative measures still need to be taken, yet aren't as we have only an inkling at the full impact of the oil, especially take the undersea plumes and ocean currents into account.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#430243 - 06/09/10 09:16 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#430244 - 06/09/10 09:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Well no, things are still in the process of being fucked.  Preventative measures still need to be taken, yet aren't as we have only an inkling at the full impact of the oil, especially take the undersea plumes and ocean currents into account.

I'm glad I live in kansas.

But true, but I mean there isn't any way to make it so nothing will get fucked.

Because some shit I am sure already is.

Also, anyway this could cause a giant algal bloom?

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#430245 - 06/09/10 09:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Exactly what I was meaning when I was talking about the plankton.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#430246 - 06/09/10 09:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

No idea about that, also the dispersants they're using are just as toxic as the oil so the full effects of vast amounts of it being dumped into the gulf will also be unprecedented.

I feel like burning down a BP station right about now.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#430247 - 06/09/10 09:21 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

What exactly were you meaning?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#430248 - 06/09/10 09:21 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
No idea about that, also the dispersants they're using are just as toxic as the oil so the full effects of vast amounts of it being dumped into the gulf will also be unprecedented.

I feel like burning down a BP station right about now.

Bad idea, most BP stations don't even carry BP gas.

:themoreyouknow:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#430249 - 06/09/10 09:23 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

What exactly were you meaning?

If it kills to many of them, from this dispersant/oil mix, then the food web would collapse from the bottom up.

Apex predators will begin being more and more hungery fyi if it happens.

If a shark is hungry what do you think a beach looks like?

--------------------

OfflineDieCommie

Loc: West of the Wall
    #430250 - 06/09/10 09:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

206 said:
Quote:

Actually hurricanes would likley be good for the spill.  It would aerate the water, which aids in the natural break down of the oil.  The idea that the oil will cover the city inland isnt really substantiated by anything.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#430251 - 06/09/10 09:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

true.  which is why you got to blow up a tanker.  but then that would defeat the whole purpose.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #430252 - 06/09/10 09:25 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, they need to drill the arctic to get that few year's worth of US oil.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#430254 - 06/09/10 09:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
true.  which is why you got to blow up a tanker.  but then that would defeat the whole purpose.

Lol, an ecoterrorist blowing up an oil tanker would be so ironic... it deserves its own word.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Motherfuck British Petroleum [Re: DungenessDank]
    #430255 - 06/09/10 09:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

"You betcha!"

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]