Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheNewKid
Lonely Stoner
Male
Strain question.....?
    #429654 - 06/07/10 03:25 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Is there a strain called "Goldielocks" and if there is how good is it? like is it worth $70 for 2 gs? thats bs right?

--------------------
Hey Hey Hey Hey........................................... Smoke Weed Everyday:stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: TheNewKid]
    #429668 - 06/07/10 04:15 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

No weed is worth $35 a gram.

OfflineTheNewKid
Lonely Stoner
Male
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #429709 - 06/07/10 06:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

im trying to negotiate with the guy and hes like maybe 60. has anyone ever herd of it and could say "oh its worth 25 a g" or anything like that?

--------------------
Hey Hey Hey Hey........................................... Smoke Weed Everyday:stoned:

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: Strain question.....? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #429713 - 06/07/10 06:20 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
No weed is worth $35 a gram.

To the best of my knowledge there isn't a mainstream strain by that name, may be something someone bred themselves. More than likely it's just one of the many names these asshat dealers stick on their product to make it sound more appealing, because when you want $35 a gram and the weed doesn't have a name, you don't sell any.

No, you're on a site full of people that grow their own smoke. Nobody on here is gonna honestly tell you its worth $25 a gram. What does dro normally bring around your area?

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: DieselB]
    #429723 - 06/07/10 07:40 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

$35 a gram is what you pay for hash, not weed.  :lol:  Don't just get a name of a strain.  If he knows the strain just ask him what else he knows about it.  If i was a dealer i'd want to know as much as i could about the weed.  But not everyone is like me.  He might tell you it's bred with two female plants.  dealers are generally pretty fucking ignorant people and can never have assumed trust.  unless you know the person well i guess.  anyway, i suppose if you are desperate for weed then buy whatever you can get.  I've never heard of goldilocks though.  but there are still thousands and thousands of strains that ive never heard of.  seems like everything is a strain name anymore.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTheNewKid
Lonely Stoner
Male
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #429736 - 06/07/10 08:35 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i guess that be true. just put a name on to make it appealing. usually in my area its like about 15 a gram. but everyone around here sells sour diesel ($11-$18) this is just the first person i know that actually had something different and could get it a lot quicker than the rest.

yea that's what i was think 35 is a lot for only a gram. i don't exactly know him but hes my good friends dealer. he has 2 grams for me now but i don't know if i really want to pay 70 for only two. although my friend said its really good and it has a very strong smell, he had to put it in 5 zip-lock bags to keep the smell in.

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#429738 - 06/07/10 08:36 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I have heard of it, but it was hash made from haze, northern lights, white widow, and blueberry. It made me pass the fuck out, and that was only 25 a gram

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #429850 - 06/08/10 06:09 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Call him back, tell him you'll give him $20 or he can go fuck himself. If you're $70 desperate to get high, buy something else.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

Re: Strain question.....? [Re: RasJeph]
    #429897 - 06/08/10 11:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

That "dealer" selling at those prices is probably making 730 profit off of that. He prolly bought an ounce at 200-250 and is selling it at an entirely too high of a price. I would not pay that much for ANY weed, even if I hadn't had any for weeks. I would tell someone like that to suck a nut. And then remember him when I had the dankity dank and he had street nugs with a bogus name.

OfflineTheNewKid
Lonely Stoner
Male
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: brifunforme]
    #429949 - 06/08/10 02:22 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i asked him about it he said its as good as trainwreck is. i was trying to ask for 60 and he said he needed to think about it for 60, witch means he prob wouldn't go as low as 20 for 2 grams.

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

#429953 - 06/08/10 02:36 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheNewKid said:
i asked him about it he said its as good as trainwreck is. i was trying to ask for 60 and he said he needed to think about it for 60, witch means he prob wouldn't go as low as 20 for 2 grams.

Trainwreck doesnt go for 35 a gram either. And there are alot of other strains just as good as trainwreck. I would buy a ounce of swag for 70 before I would buy anything for 35 a gram. Dude is trying to rip you off, plain and simple.

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#429959 - 06/08/10 02:59 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ya man plain and simple, he is a rip off

--------------------

OfflineTheNewKid
Lonely Stoner
Male
    #429977 - 06/08/10 03:49 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

called him up this is what happened

Me:there nothing that's worth 20 for a gram let alone 35, so i guess ill pay you 50 for both that good?
Him:bro there's shit that's worth 50 a gram
Me:the only stuff Ive ever heard over 50 is laced the straight shit never goes over 25, my friend that's been smoking for about 8 years told me that
Him: hey i aint saying hes lying im just saying he never had the real good shit
Me:w.e. whats the lowest you'll go then
Him: 60

--------------------

OfflineTektonic
dont panic, it's organic

Folding@home Statistics
    #429985 - 06/08/10 04:35 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

he's trying to take your money
total sleeze, hella lying to you.
30 a gram is $840 for an ounce, thats how much you pay for a QP.

that's 400% more than it should be at that rate

does he pay $750 for a zip? i dun tink so, probly $250 tops

he is most likely paying $9 a gram or less, then charging $35

don't do it man, be smart, go buy some beer until u find a dealer thats less of a thief

--------------------
Legal & Compliant with local & state regulations.

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: Tektonic]
    #430003 - 06/08/10 06:28 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I would want to find out if he has sold at those prices to others.  What a creep though.  He's only after your money.  i fucking hate prohibition.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#430027 - 06/08/10 08:26 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ya man, not trying to be racist but he sounds like some shady ghetto dealer that would rather rob you then hook you up with bud. Several years ago when I was still younger and about 17 so I had been smoking for 4 years and growing for 3yr, this dealer told me he had some white widow X blueberry and it was 60 a gram, I said I would like one gram but would want to see it. I was growing just straight widow at that time and brought him a big nug to compare buds. Mine was at least 3x better looking and stronger and I sold it for 20 a gram and 15 for friends with 50 eighths. This guy ended up in jail because he robbed like 15 people at gunpoint when they went to buy ounces at like 600 a zip

--------------------

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #430604 - 06/09/10 10:48 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
He's only after your money.  i fucking hate prohibition.

Truth.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Offlineotisgrows
Stranger in a strange land
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #432939 - 06/15/10 01:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

wouldnt any reputable guy be willing to spark a little nug up in a bowl for ya to try  at that price??? Or do i just know some nice dealers?

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

Re: Strain question.....? [Re: otisgrows]
    #433000 - 06/15/10 08:27 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

otisgrows said:
wouldnt any reputable guy be willing to spark a little nug up in a bowl for ya to try  at that price??? Or do i just know some nice dealers?

I would take a nice long hit and be like "Yeah.... I've had better, see ya later." Then go buy an ounce of mids for 70 and smoke for a week or so.

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
    #436172 - 06/22/10 03:35 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

We have a guy around here trying to get 60 a gram for some stuff, and the sad thing is that I live in a small town and people are buying it. I can not bring myself to spend that kind of money, but it is the only thing up here that you will get anything from(swag city here). Thats why I am taking it into my own hands and growing it myself. and by the way the 60 dollar stuff I have seen alot better looking stuff for 50 bucks a quarter down in the twin cities.(quarter is 7 grams if anyone didnt know)

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Strain question.....? [Re: Kilroy]
    #436292 - 06/22/10 08:19 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Drive over to the Windy City and we can fill your car till its weighted down, then flood your home market thus creating a massive deflation in weed prices.

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

#436693 - 06/23/10 06:12 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
We have a guy around here trying to get 60 a gram for some stuff, and the sad thing is that I live in a small town and people are buying it. I can not bring myself to spend that kind of money, but it is the only thing up here that you will get anything from(swag city here). Thats why I am taking it into my own hands and growing it myself. and by the way the 60 dollar stuff I have seen alot better looking stuff for 50 bucks a quarter down in the twin cities.(quarter is 7 grams if anyone didnt know)

Quote:

Kilroy said:

:ilold:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #436787 - 06/23/10 10:27 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

70 fucking bucks for 2 grams? I'll do 3 of this for 70

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: Magash]
    #436811 - 06/23/10 11:18 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

There is no good source up where I live now, those who do find some decent shit try to get as much as possible. I like the pic and that seems more reasonable price. My friend who broke down and bought that 60 a gram stuff brought it over and shared a taste and I was greatly disappointed with the results(i expected a lot more of a high for that much). This is the problem living in a rural area with nothing but younger people who prefer to drink or do meth which I can not do any more for health issues. Tore myself up way to much when I was younger doing that crap. Most of the younger meth heads up here have no problem narking to save their own ass. I am not sure where the 70 for 2 grams came from in the post above, I said 50$ for 7 grams is what a quarter ounce is, those where the prices I paid down in the twin cities MN when I lived there and it was decent stuff, it did the job and isn`t that the main goal.

--------------------

Edited by Kilroy (06/23/10 11:27 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #436820 - 06/23/10 11:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was just kidding around. Lets say I did have a price for that it would be more like 35 to 40 for a 8th of it. :happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Strain question.....? [Re: Magash]
    #436830 - 06/23/10 11:56 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I would not have any problem with paying that at all Magash(do you have a shroomery account with that same name and if so HI). This is why I am going to take matters into my own hands and just do it myself. The main reason I have not before now is just plain old paranoid. Then I look up the laws in my state and as long as you have less then 9 plants it is only a misdemeanor and I can handle that because I will not have that many going and I do not plan to sell. I will take care of my friends that I trust but I will not even tell them that I grew it just that I found a great source. i hope some day that it will be legalized every where but until that wonderful day I try to keep out of trouble. I wish I lived in caly or at least close to one of you guys(lol).

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really

.... [Re: Kilroy]
    #436863 - 06/24/10 09:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by brifunforme (11/04/10 12:19 PM)

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #436885 - 06/24/10 10:40 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

not a problem because I am mr paranoid. this is also a reason why i waited so long to join here and order beans for myself. I have seen what people(friends and even families) are capable of. I watched them haul my friend off because his mom got caught with a roach in the ashtray(cops convinced her she was going away for 5 years). First rule if ever caught, you have the right to remain silent, use it. let your lawyer do your thinking and talking. This happened in iowa around 91, she told them he sold it to her so they had him listed as a dealer and he was no dealer. when they picked him up he had less than a 1/8 on him and all he ever did was share with her.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds