Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #412828 - 05/05/10 11:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

man it's going to be pretty much impossible for you to emigrate outside the US if you've got a felony on your record, if you can get your shit expunged then you will be alright.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Doitagain]
    #412830 - 05/05/10 11:19 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Any American with a DUI can't even get into Canada because its a Canadian felony.

Edited by DungenessDank (05/05/10 11:19 PM)

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and could get worst..... [Re: Doitagain]
    #412837 - 05/05/10 11:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
man it's going to be pretty much impossible for you to emigrate outside the US if you've got a felony on your record, if you can get your shit expunged then you will be alright.

Yeah, you're probably right. So you're saying my whole weed-smoking career is over along with my having a permanent felony on my record? Noooo! So, do you think I cannot get even a Passport, even after many years, because I have a felony charge? What if I severed my sentence? I hope thats not the case. That would be the worst.

Oh well, I guess it could be worst.....

No Amsterdam Dream then.... :sad::sad:
~ TrueH.

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and could get worst..... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #412843 - 05/05/10 11:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/criminal-law/international-travel-felon-54240.html

this might be helpful, looks like your traveling days are not necessarily over.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #412850 - 05/05/10 11:36 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
I posted this same story My Grow Journal already, but I wanted to post it somewhere more public so others can learn from my mistakes, and avoid this horrible ending to a grow.

I don't want this grow to be a total failure, so I hope someone out there learns something important from all this...

The story is long, but there is a shorter version of what happened toward the end , about 2/3rds down the page...please read and learn from my stupid mistakes...

= = =  == = = = === = = = == = = == === = = == = = = = = = == = =

Very Critical, Very Sad news today for my plant....

:facepalm::facepalm::sad::mad2::sad::mad2: *** Plant Status: SEIZED AND DESTROYED BY COPS *** :sad::mad2::sad::mad2::sad::mad2::facepalm::facepalm:

No smiley/germilin can really describe how I feel, but those will have to do....

Here's what happened...

Last night there was an outdoor rave near my town. I packed a lot of things for the camping party, such as a 2.5 gallon water jugs, food, warm clothes, etc. and some fresh cut budz (underdeveloped, from the lower canopy), and one hit of acid, with little paper towels wrapped in tin foil in case there was a liquid dealer....

Anyway, it was around 11:30pm and I was nearing the site on a dark, winding road.

There, I saw a car pull up behind me and turned their blue/red lights on. It was the cops. It was a fucking Cop trap right by the rave! Fuck!

I got really nervous, pulled over and they came to the door. They said they pulled my over because I had a missing/broken license plate light :facepalm:, that I was unaware of. I do remember the oil mechanic saying something about when I got my oil change, but I had completely forgot about it.

So, as they were checking my things, one officer was checking my car with a flash light.

The first cop asked: "Where are you going tonight?" I said "I'm going to the city up ahead to meet some friends." (which was lie #1, I was really going to the rave).

Then he said "You are not going to that rave tonight, are you?" I was really nervous at the time, and my acting skills are in no shape to pull this off. I said "No" (Lie #2). Then he said "Would you mind stepping out of the car". I did.

Then he said the "We have reason to search your car, are we going to find anything?". Its almost like time stopped. I knew I was screwed. I was going to jail, but I said "No, you are not going to find anything." (Lie #3).

I looked at the rear bumper, and realized why they had reason to search my car: I had a bumper sticker that said "Drugs lead nowhere, but at least its the Scenic Route!". It was one of my favorite drug-related stickers, because it had a mostly balanced message. I was too cocky about the stickers, and never thought it would cause any problems, so I left it on there....Biggest mistake of the night. :facepalm:

The other stickers that basically say "I smoke weed officer!" were these stickers "Are you a Blazer?" around my Blazer logo, the type of car I own. And this other one that says "Hawaiian Smoke Shop" in reggae colors. I bought it in Maui, and put it right above the "Blazer" logo.

I've had these stickers on for years, and never really had any problems. A couple cops did pull me over for minor traffic things, but never to search my car. I should have known they likely pulled me over because of those weed-related stickers.

- In retrospect, these stickers were the worst idea EVER to put on the car when I am currently growing a controlled plant. How could I be so blindly proud, and stupid...

So like 2 cops searched my car as another 2 asked me questions, found the fresh-cut budz and my acid container, an Altoids metal container. One officer asked me "Where did you get this fresh buds from?" I said "From a friend, he grows." (Lie #4). Then the officer said "We have reason to search your home now, where do you live?". Like a compliant citizen, I told them. I knew I was ruined: there was no way out of this. I was thinking I was done, my plant was done....I'm going to jail.

Then they say "If you just tell the truth, it will make this a lot less worst for you. Are we going to find anything in your apartment?" or something to that nature. I just came clean, because I knew lying would only make things worst for me "Yeah, I have one marijuana plant and some mushroom mycelium growing in there. And some weed paraphernalia, like a bong and a scale."

Then they found my camera, and said "What's on here, your plant?" They turned it on, and the first photo that came up was my plant.

After that, they said "We're going to take you to your place and search it while you are there. We are towing your truck to a place in south part of your town. Now, put your hand behind your back." Then I was hand-cuff and loaded into the cop car, which is quite uncomfortable with plastic seats and a cramp foot spacing....start of the worst night of my life.

The ride back was not so bad. The guy driving me was actually quite nice. He was new, and kept asking me questions about acid and what it does, and what mushroom mycelium was. I told him, willingly...anything to get my mind off the fact that I'm going to jail, and my plant is dead. In fact, the whole time they were questioning on the side of the road, they were all nice and considerate, and never acted like dicks. But what they did was unforgivable.

So we get back to my place, and he lets me out, hand-cuffed. We went into my small apartment, and he asked me where the illegal stuff is. I told him, and he found the mushroom jars, Mushroom Fruiting Chamber, and most important my beautiful girl, just 2 weeks from harvest....:sad:

The other cops came and raided my whole place, leaving a huge mess as they ripped out my grow light, wires, power-strips, water jugs, and my precious girl. One of the first things they put in the living room was my plant: it was soo top-heavy, it drooped and almost broke the bottom of the stem. It looked so sad. I had betrayed her. I was practically handing her over to the enemy....it was over.

Right after all my grow stuff and my plant was loaded into the cop cars while outside, some cop said "Lets go get something to eat: I got the munchies" They all laughed. I was SOO ANRGY at his joke, I just wanted to do something to retaliate, but I didn't freak-out, because I know violent crimes are not handled well in the court system. So I said/did nothing, and tried to forget he said that. Pissed me off that a cop could think this was funny.....he was basically laughing at my defeat, and my plant being seized.

After they took everything, I was loaded back in the car, and just by chance or fate, my plant was in the front seat, behind the iron bars. I could smell her and look at her as we rode back to the station. I said my last good-byes to her in my head, since I will never see her again.

Then we got to the station, and I was processed, which I have never been thru before.

I won't bore you with the details, and it was a horrible, dehumanizing feeling, when they locked me up in the small grey cell. I was no longer a person, but a thing. Locked up.

But there was one cool thing about this shitty experience: the finger-printer. It was all digital, and I could watch as the tiny lines on my hand appeared on a screen in real-time. It was pretty trippy to watch. Kinda wish I ate that acid. But I was also glad I was 100% sober. It was cool to watch, and provided a little happiness in this depressing situation.

Another cool thing I realized was the perfect irony I was in. You see, right now I am in a group project for college, in which we argue for or against something. The topic of out group project is "War on Drugs". Our next meeting is this Tuesday. If I would of missed it because I was in jail, that would be the most ridiculous thing ever for me....

So in the perfect irony of my situation, I am doing a school project on the "War on Drugs", and I just got arrested for possession of different drugs, including of course MJ.

Right before I was put into jail, during the paper part, the cop who drove me home was in the room, and he said something that kinda cheered me up. He said "You were so close to harvest, and you never even got to smoke it." Then I said, "Acutally, I smoked a little a couple weeks ago. They were far from finished, but I can say I did get to smoke a little bit.

After that, I slept in jail until early Sunday morning, and they said I was almost going to stay until Monday, but another officer saw my charges and gave me a citation, which I guess is good, because I'm free right now. But the cops said that my charges were so severe, that I almost didn't get that.

The charges were "unlawful possession of less than an ounce of MJ" (now I know about how much I had), "possession of LSD and shrooms", and the license plate light thing, the first thing I got pulled-over for and what caused this horrid chain-of-events....

They got a lot of intel from my place, but luckily nothing about the Growery. They never seized my PC, but they said, if the wrong guys had raided my place, they would of took that too because its considered evidence. I got luckily there, because all my photos are on here.

Although, I got most of my stuff back like wallet and such, they still have my camera, my cellphone and my car at the pound. Not sure what I am going to do to get them back.

I have a court date in 3 weeks, and I think I'm going to jail. For how long, I don't know. I have no lawyer, so I don't know what I am going to do. Last night was the worst day of my life.....

~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~

So, to recap my really long story, here's what happened in short....

- Drove to an outdoor rave last night and brought some fresh bud clippings.

- Got pulled over from a stealthy cop just a block from the outdoor rave (I could hear the music), hiding without his lights on near the outdoor rave. I got questioned and lied about my intentions to protect myself.

- They said they had a reason to search my car, likely from the weed-related stickers on my rear bumper, and searched my car from illegal substances...

- Found my fresh budz, I was questioned then arrested. They found my camera, turned it on, and the first photo that came up was my plant. They said they had a reason for "Searching your place", which they did later....

- Was driven to my place, I pointed out where my illegal stuff was.

- They took my plant, all my grow supplies, and all my other mushroom related things and I was brought downtown to the slammer.

- Spent last night in jail. Was released this Sunday Morning....the bail at the time was $170,000! Holy Shit!

- They gave me back my wallet, lighters, and belt. The cops still have my cell phone, digital camera, and my car at the pound. I have to pay the towing bill.

- Court date is 3 weeks from now. And it looks like I'm going to spend jail time if I get convicted on "intent to distribute" or even just "having less than an ounce".

- Worst night of my life.

~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Lessons Learned?

- Stealthing does NOT end with the grow-room: Do not put anything such as stickers or symbols on you like clothing, your car as in bumper stickers (that's what I did stupidly), or anything you own or carry with you that relates you to weed or other drugs.

- Don't think you are smarter than the cops. They will catch you at any moment you make a mistake.

- Do NOT carry around photos of your plant on your camera. Delete them, or move them elsewhere.

- Do NOT lie to the cops. If you know you are caught, this will only make you look worst.

- Lastly and most importantly, Do NOT take growing cannabis lightly! It is serious, and illegal for most of us growers, and the consequences can be great. This was my mistake, and never again will I do it....

The Good: :smile2:

- At least I got to smoke some of it during April 20! It wasn't really full potency, and I took the bottom budz, which weren't as dank, but hey, I can't say I never smoked her. So at least I can say I got a little taste of her, and it wasn't a complete failure...that kinda makes me feel good.

- They never seized my PC as evidence, which they could of. Thank goodness. I need this PC for school, it would be so much worst it they took it too.

The Bad: :sad:

- I think I'm going to jail. Actually, I'm sure of it, I just don't wanna think about it.

- My plants gone forever, and I never got to complete the flowering which I was *almost* done with. She's dead now. All that money, all that effort, all that love I gave her....gone forever.

- My car, cell-phone, and camera are still in the hands of cops. I have to get them back....

' ' ''' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' '' ' ''' ' '  '' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' '' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' '' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' '' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' '

Worst day of my life, but at least I have you guys for support....

Now, I gotta figure out a way to call my Dad and break the sad news....time to find some quarters I guess....

This War on Drugs needs to stop, I was just "harming" myself....

When will this nonsense end, and why must I be punished for it....

Only time will tell what will happen to me. Don't let this happen to YOU.

I should of just stayed home. :facepalm:

They took her away,
And I think I'm going to Jail.

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Quote:

Cannaboid said:
I just can't get over how THC spilt the beans and just told the cops he was growing and let them in his house. :sad:

I'm back. I wanted to address this first hand. I only "spilled the beans" after they first found my small amount of immature (not fully developed) fresh budz, which was wrapped up in tin-foil, and when they searched me (which I felt like I had no choice, because they found the budz already, so they a reason to search me right?).

When they searched me, they found my camera and turned it on. The *very* last photo on the camera was my plant, in plain sight. I was going to make an update on my grow-log that night, but was running late to the rave, so I never transfered the photos to my computer. When they found my photo, one of the officers said "Got a pretty big plant there". Another reason why they had evidence to say "We have reason to search your place."

After that, I confessed. I figured any lie I said to cover it up would not go well, so I just gave up, and a scared idiot. I learned better now.

I should also note that I get nervous around cops even when I got pulled over for traffic violations. Something about a man in a uniform with a gun and power that makes me uneasy....

But yeah, it wasn't until they found my camera with the photo on it when I couldn't lie anymore. I was done. 

Quote:

Inverted said:
I know, but some people just don't know how to deal with the authorities...  :shrug:

Personally, I would have been at the rave 10 minutes later gettin' my groove on w/ a fix-it ticket in my back pocket.

I know you would have Inverted! :yesnod: You know how to handle these situations, as you told me. I wish I had the ballz to stand-up to those cops and stay calm and collective. I was so intimated by them, especially when there were 5 of them total, 2 searching my car, and 3 standing around me. I nearly lost it. I just wanted to run away. Shittiest moments of my life, that's for sure.

~ TrueH.

Ok, I am confused. First it was the very FIRST picture now it is the very LAST picture? And seriously, the cop said "where did you get this fresh bud from?" He seriously said "buds" ?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and could get worst..... [Re: Doitagain]
    #412855 - 05/05/10 11:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doitagain said:
http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/criminal-law/international-travel-felon-54240.html

this might be helpful, looks like your traveling days are not necessarily over.

Thanks DoItAgain. Helps me out a lot...

This quote seemed helpful and hopeful....

Quote:

I went to the website for the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and found the following explanation:
SENTENCE: An order of conditional discharge, bound over to keep the peace, be of good behaviour or a probation order
REHABILITATION PERIOD: One year or when the order ceased to have effect, whichever is the longer.

And this one was really good too....

Quote:

Travlin Man Said:

Since asking this question a while ago, I have traveled to Europe several times.
Each time I entered thru Germany--3x thru Dusseldorf and once thru Berlin.
I had no problem. The immigration people just stamped my passport and never looked me up. They do run your passport thru some sort of reader but there was never a problem.
Once in Europe, the borders are open so there is no problem going from country to country. I went by air to France and by car to Amsterdam.
I am actually still on probation but I did get permission from my probation officer.

There's some other ones, but these seems the best, especially Travlin Man and his trip to Amsterdam (which as by car, not plane sadly)...

So, there is hope for travel in my far future.....that's good.

Hopefully they accept convicted growers like me...

Thats some good news. :thumbup:
~ TrueH.

Offlinederelict
Nyarlathotep
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and could get worst..... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal] * 1
    #412862 - 05/06/10 12:21 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I am sorry for the loss of your lovely lady.no words can express the sense of loss. Peace and goodluck.

--------------------
When I perceive a tree, I would no longer be conscious of the tree; I would literally be
the tree.

The man who masters himself is delivered from the force that binds all creatures. GOETHE

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: brifunforme]
    #412868 - 05/06/10 12:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

brifunforme said:
Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
They turned it on, and the first photo that came up was my plant.
~ TrueH.

Ok, I am confused. First it was the very FIRST picture now it is the very LAST picture? And seriously, the cop said "where did you get this fresh bud from?" He seriously said "buds" ?

Alright, for clarity. I was kinda confusing about that. On my camera, my plant was the LAST photo I took. But, when you turn on the camera, and press the "review" button, its the FIRST photo to show up on the screen. So the LAST photo taken is the FIRST photo to show up on the screen on the camera.

And yes, the officer said "Where do you get these fresh-cut buds from?". That is an exact quote (from my memory of course). He said fresh-cut, I remember now. To tell you the truth, the officiers sounded like they used to smoke it, because they used some slang words like "plant" and "buds" instead of more technical ones. One officer did say he was in the special drug search unit or something, so its likely they all knew the slang terms...

Its sucks to think that if I did not have those photos are there, they might of not had enough evidence to search my place. But they did find fresh cut bud, so I was under suspicion anyway.

~ TrueH.

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and could get worst..... [Re: derelict]
    #412869 - 05/06/10 01:03 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

derelict said:
I am sorry for the loss of your lovely lady.no words can express the sense of loss. Peace and goodluck.

Thanks Derelict. That's a Pretty funny name in this context...

But yeah, its a sad loss that no amount of words can really express losing my girl so close to completion. When they dragged her out into the living room, I watched as her limp top fell over on her own weight. I almost cried at the sight....it was so sad to see her like that. I wonder what they did with her.

I hope they at least did it "Super Trooper" style and toked her up in private. That would actually make me feel better if they did, just knowing she didn't go to waste. It should be me smokin' her, but if I can't someone should....what a waste....

I hope this NEVER happens to anyone else here growing. I wish that on no one, even ltd and his racist remarks he made back then. No one deserves something so sad and depressing as having their plant taken without their consent, in front of their own eyes, to never be seen again....its just too cruel.

But I do feel good for a couple of things.

1) I still got to smoke her in flower! Its ironic because all you guys who helped me grow her were concerned that I was harvesting budz too early and smoking them, especially on 4-20, where I harvested about a stem and a half. Now looking back, it was the best mistake I ever made. Actually, I wanted to finish flowering on April 20, so if I did that, I would have very little bud, but I could of said "I smoked her when she was done" Oh well. It was still a good grow.

2) I learned a lot from this grow, and since I made a journal, I can look back on what I did right and wrong. But sadly I can't use this "illegal" knowledge again....what a waste. I can say that she was not a total lost. I got a little taste of her. Not a home-run, but at least 3rd base (pardon my pervertedness :wink:).

) I got to see her flower. She was really close to ending, and I got to see some amazing shiny white crystals on her, and I got all the photos to look back on and be proud of. It would likely hurt me more if she was not flowering. Hurt me in as "what a failure this was!" but benefit me in court, maybe, as there is not very much THC in a vegging plant.

Its not as great as seeing her complete her flowering, to see her actual do it.

So, its not all sadness in my eyes.....there is a silver lining....

As I see it....

It could have been worst.
~ TrueH.C. ~

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and could get worst..... [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #412886 - 05/06/10 06:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Like everyone else said, I'm not a lawyer.  But if you don't have any priors you should be able to get off pretty easy.  I highly doubt jail time.

My friend was busted with 4 plants and he was able to get knocked to misdemeanor possession, and that was just using their court appointed attorney.  But with the mushroom and acid thing it could be a little worse for you. 

What state are you in??  Cause that could make a big difference.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and could get worst..... [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #412889 - 05/06/10 07:35 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

They will prolly drop anything marijuana related and go straight for the dose and shrooms. Depends on where you are tho. And thanks for clearing up the photo thing, I was a lil confused.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: DungenessDank]
    #412903 - 05/06/10 08:08 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Any American with a DUI can't even get into Canada because its a Canadian felony.

I very much agree with that though.

I hate drunk drivers with a passion.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #412904 - 05/06/10 08:16 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

DungenessDank said:

I very much agree with that though.

I hate drunk drivers with a passion.

:yesnod:

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #413031 - 05/06/10 11:57 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrytal asked:

I hope I do learn the right lessons in court. Or jail. Or where ever.

So can you, or someone tell me, step by step, what I should of said in all the events that happened in the story?

Dealing with the cops is fairly simple if you've thought it out ahead of time.  Of course, if you haven't, it can be a completely nerve wracking experience that leaves you open to manipulation.

If you are pulled over and an officer asks whether you know why he pulled you over, you should always say "No, I have no idea."  Then if he starts asking prying questions such as "where are you going", just tell him that you are late and in a hurry to [wherever/whomever].  If the officer asks you to step out of your vehicle and/or to search your vehicle, kindly note that unless the officer has a legitimate reason for his request, that you would appreciate being let on your way so that you won't be any later than you already are to whatever engagement/meeting you had first noted.  If the officer demands that you step out of your vehicle, step out of your vehicle and calmly but clearly state that you do not consent to any search of your property and that if you are not being placed under arrest or detention, that you would very much appreciate getting on your way.

At this point, if the officer continues to press you or begins to search your car, do not say anything.  If directly asked ANY questions, simply state that you are refusing to waive your fourth, fifth and sixth amendment rights (namely: the right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to remain silent, and the right to an attorney of your choosing).  If the officers don't let you go, say nothing else.  You may of course remind them that they are wasting their breath as you are continuing to refuse to waive your fifth amendment right to remain silent.

Then, they can either arrest you or let you go.  Inviting them to your home without an official warrant was a grievous error that will probably cost you greatly.  Even if they arrest you and impound your car, you still maintain your silence until you can speak with a lawyer.  If you do not have or cannot obtain a lawyer, you ask that one be appointed to you before saying anything.

Quote:

For C) ... these were very fresh budz, like a couple hours clipped. What could I say? Yeah, I just got them, and now I on my way to a friends house. I don't know, I'm an idiot. I just hate lying to the cops. Seems like it will only hurt me later because nothing I say will have value if they do find something.

WRONG!!  You don't need to say anything about where you got your weed.  Not saying anything is neither lying nor telling the truth.

Quote:

D) - Reason why I did that was they were going to find it anyway, so I didn't wanna be hostile like "No! I won't tell you!". They could charge me for that right, getting hostile and defensive? They could use that in court, me saying "Yeah, I don't have anything in my place. Go look." and I do.

Who said anything about getting hostile and defensive?  Even if you were, there are absolutely NO legitimate charges just for being hostile and defensive.  They may not have been as "cheerful" as you've noted, but unless you were threatening their safety or physically assaulting them, it doesn't matter if you tell them to fuck off.  Going back, you really shouldn't be saying anything at all at this point except "I am not consenting to your search of my property and I am reserving my 5th amendment right to remain silent."

Since that's all hindsight, what you absolutely must focus on right now is finding appropriate legal representation.  If you have time, do some community service and obtain character references from friends, family, and associates (especially from anyone in your community held in high esteem such as doctors/teachers/etc).  That's the only thing that's going to help you at this point.

Good luck!

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Loc: Oregon Coast
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: geokills]
    #413077 - 05/06/10 01:46 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Im pretty sure TrueHerbCrystal knows about his/her rights by now...

Quote:

Since that's all hindsight, what you absolutely must focus on right now is finding appropriate legal representation.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Rw_1nRuu0

Amanitas for Trade this Oct-Dec^
"Dont gain the world and lose your soul...Wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #413100 - 05/06/10 02:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:

Thanks for all that FRACTALife. Reading all that really brings a tear to my eyes, in a happiness kind-of-way. To see someone like yourself FRACTAL say those nice, uplifting things makes me miss this place so much more. I don't wanna leave here.

Its amazing what a little text on a screen can make a person feel. And you FRACTALife have definitely made my day....I could see us being good friends in real life. Thats for sure.

And if my legend lives on, I hope its a good one. But the bad legend must live on, to teach future kids who grow not to fall Victim to their own mistakes and poor choices. And if its completely forgotten, I just hope a person naiive or inexperienced like me, somewhere out there, learns from story and makes the right choices and does the correct actions to avoid this horrible ending to my grow, my happiness, my well-being, my self-confidence and my current life. If I had a time-machine, I would go back and never both those things in my car....I'm still in shock this happened to me. It just doesn't seem real, like I'm still dreaming. But, sadly I did, and must live with this.

There are many lessons to be learned from my mistakes, I just hope those lessons are remembered. I just hope in the future, people read stories like mine and say "Wow, we come a far ways. Now these drugs are decriminalized. Look how much things have changed". Someday, I hope it happens....legalization of all hallucinogens and MJ, or at least decrimialization.

But you're guys storys and comments really made my day today. You have no idea how much help it is to my state-of-mind. Friends, in real-life or even just talking online, are so important for social support. And you guys here, like you Inverted and you FRACTAL have showed me that....

You guys are truely the best. :smile2: :laugh:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Sorry I didn't respond earlier I haven't been on the growery.

Thanks for the amazing response I feel the same way about you buddy :wink:

So... I am a little out of confused as to your fate because I haven't read the rest of the updates yet... all I can say is I hope it's a good one.

I just posted a thread about one of my younger friends getting busted to and already passed on your story to him. Check out the thread if you want.

Good Vibes of Love and Freedom
FractaLife

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: geokills]
    #413314 - 05/06/10 10:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

He's like Carlton from Fresh Price of Bel Air or somebody like that.  Get pulled over for no seal belt or something and instantly admit every crime you've ever committed in your life n shit.  :rofl:

I hate it for him, but he pretty much did the same thing when he DID NOT have to.  And just invited them back to his house.  Blows my mind, but like someone said up there, he's probably had a chance to learn some of his rights by now.  There's some great videos in the Security Forum on the Shroomery everyone should watch.  I found them on my own and it took me a while, so if you really want to see them, you gotta do it too :rofl:.  I'll tell you they're stickied at the very top of the first page.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #413342 - 05/07/10 12:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

And yes, the officer said "Where do you get these fresh-cut buds from?". That is an exact quote (from my memory of course). He said fresh-cut, I remember now. To tell you the truth, the officiers sounded like they used to smoke it, because they used some slang words like "plant" and "buds" instead of more technical ones. One officer did say he was in the special drug search unit or something, so its likely they all knew the slang terms...

~ TrueH.

What's a more technical term for plant?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineChiefPeacePipe
Stranger
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #413344 - 05/07/10 12:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Your legend will live on man. Ive certainly learned a lot by reading this thread, and am grateful for it because it may someday keep me from getting busted. I hope the best for you man, sorry to hear about your baby, that must have been heart breaking. But you learn from your mistakes. Stay positive bro

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: My Plant was SEIZED by the Cops, and I'm Going to Jail Soon.... [Re: captain.koons]
    #413345 - 05/07/10 12:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good eye Koons, I never even noticed that.  :rofl2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix