Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #824806 - 03/16/17 01:31 AM (7 years, 14 days ago)

Not sure why growery gave this guy a trusted cultivator. Def not attracting new users when see wack shiz like this.

He is talking about an actual oniom he cant keep alive. Like cant amke this stuff up lol.

Me thinks they have him doing alot of work lol. As if cant keep a common veg alive not to menion thrive hardly is any sprt of cultivator of any kind. But what do i know
Which is fine people come her to learn but not going to attract new quality blood. 18 yo learning how to grow should never be a trusted cultivator as gives bad advice to people who.actually trust what he says which 8 out of 10 is slightly mis informed. And again this sites mantra is to do away with mis information!

Peace

Edited by Theman (03/16/17 01:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #824807 - 03/16/17 02:15 AM (7 years, 14 days ago)

I had 3 onions sprouting in another container. I dumped the acidic nutrient mix on it and they're all almost dead. The first one that got the water poured right next to it was dead overnight and the two next to it are feeling the wrath and drying out.

I pulled the bulb out and the roots were all dead. Shriveled and brown.  The bulb feels like its still solid so I have high hopes for it.

It was just some random half an onion in a ziploc bag I found growing in a cooler after leaving it in there for three months. It was doing pretty good until I watered it.

I'll try and get a photo of it for reference.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: phychotron]
    #824903 - 03/19/17 03:52 AM (7 years, 11 days ago)

So they're all pretty much starting to grow again. Some looking kinda ugly still. Once the damage is done there's no going back--they're scarred for life.

Temperatures are down around 76 in the daytime with the lights moved up. The exhaust fan wasn't on and I thought there was an equipment malfunction but it was just the controller doing its job. Keeping the fan on medium low seems to be doing just fine for now. I use my sliding glass door to regulate the temperature to a livable environment in my apartment.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: phychotron] * 2
    #825000 - 03/23/17 08:40 PM (7 years, 6 days ago)

Day 50 things are starting to look much better and the buds are filling out. Very nice white hairs on most. Most buds recovered, some didn't do as well but still are gaining mass. The lower buds are very hard and dense felling.

Gonna be flushing and harvsting in about 2-3 weeks. I planned on 9 weeks but will probably go 10 because of the problems earlier.

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: phychotron]
    #825006 - 03/23/17 10:16 PM (7 years, 6 days ago)

Dang those buds look pretty nice to me ! Is that all chemdawg? whos the breeder?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #825010 - 03/23/17 10:32 PM (7 years, 6 days ago)

Very nice garden!

How tall are your plants?

Did u say u had 50 plants? :eek:

Offlinetvbfe
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #825055 - 03/26/17 12:18 AM (7 years, 4 days ago)

Nice come back,they really turned around. :dancer:

InvisibleTetracan420
Baby Bloomer

Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: tvbfe]
    #825065 - 03/26/17 06:26 AM (7 years, 4 days ago)

I use a scope I have had no problems coming up week 9 and still not ripe. Your onions look great.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: Tetracan420]
    #825071 - 03/26/17 12:25 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Thanks for reminding me. I kept on planning on taking the scope to the buds but always got side tracked. So far so good. Most if not all of the crystals are milky white.  It looks like its going to be ready soon so I'll start the final week of light nutrients and then week+ of plain water.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #825109 - 03/28/17 09:35 PM (7 years, 1 day ago)

Some macro shots. A little bit of leaf curl, probably in response to the heavy feed I gave them. Got just a few more days left before I start to flush so I'm just gonna leave it for now. I gave them a light feed for their last 4 days so it should help.

One of the real problems I think is coming from not enough run off. I'm going to set it up to have always have about 20% runoff in the future to ensure continuous flushing. I've been reading the Cannatalk magazine and refreshing my knowledge on nutrient uptake and coco specific gardening. I'd recommend it to anyone, its some really good info without being overly advertisement based.

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#825121 - 03/29/17 01:05 PM (7 years, 20 hours ago)

Think see couple nanners on the second pic there. Just heads up.

Yes having run off during watering and feed is 101. Prevents dry spots or areas where salt builds up. Also insures even feed to the roots. Think of it like dropping nutes on a peat pellet will evaporate have salt build up but if soak it tottaly less build up.

Also when ur buds are bleaching u are destroying terps and making cbn out of the thc. This is not only in bleached parts but below them aswell and why u didnt notice a difference between bleached and unbleached because both have been severally degraded. If tottaly getting rid of chlorophyl the thing that feeds plants it also will ve destroying chlorphyl to a lesser extent further down the plant. Def no where near optimum if u want to up ur game and grow quality and not just a plant that survives

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: Theman]
    #825122 - 03/29/17 01:12 PM (7 years, 20 hours ago)

Again I will refer u too a pretty good website for info. Scroll down to bleached buds. Echos what I said about decreasing everything and remember it means more is damaged then what u can see!! Also alot of info on how to feed water general lighting climate control etc u may find pretty useful

http://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-light-burn

Edited by Theman (03/29/17 01:14 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: Theman]
    #825124 - 03/29/17 01:48 PM (7 years, 19 hours ago)

There are a lot of things wrong with this crop. I'll post a follow up of all its shortcomings after the harvest.

I've been to that site before, it's got some good stuff on it.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #825203 - 04/02/17 11:17 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

got some natural light photos before the lights came on today. Things are looking pretty good. I'm still disappointed with the way things turned out overall but glad to see the buds are at least filling out nicely.

Flushed with zym the yesterday until the runoff was around 200ppm. It was a bit much at first, as high as 1800 when it first started coming out. Loosing that recycle timer really changed things. I usually just dialing up the feed time as needed but the 1 minute interval on the digital timer makes for way too much runoff.

I'll be flushing until the plants look like they're ready. Should be about a week or so.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #825220 - 04/03/17 09:18 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Just got home from the store. Was out for about 2 hours and right when I hopped out of the car I caught a whiff of that sweet sweet chemdog. It was just a quick whiff, but I could smell it nonetheless. The ozone generator needs to be upped a little bit more but I'm afraid of the build up. I haven't ordered the ozone test strips but so far so good.

I can't smell the ozone in my apartment even when it is cycling unless I stsick my head right near the exit. No headaches so far and I generally keep the sliding glass door open a little to let the heat/humidity out. I'll order some strips before I up the ozone output to be on the safe side. For now I just hope the smell isn't too obvious outside. Being upstairs helps.

Walking in the apartment was a bit more obvious but still not very bad considering there's a closet full of bud in the room.

My veg plants are not looking so hot so I'm going to let these go longer if needed. Plain water with excess runoff until they start to show signs of deficiency then let them dry up so I can re-use the coco easier.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: phychotron] * 1
    #825341 - 04/12/17 03:04 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Coming down probably the 17th. Flushing starting to take. Foxtailing but hopefully it'll fill in a bit more in the next few days. Pretty sure it was that extended P-K, a carryover from the week 3 mishap.

Better luck next time

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#825348 - 04/12/17 07:28 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Foxtailing is a result of lights being to close along witg bleaching clear indication. Just for others.

Just something to think about. When top leaves are loosing green first not from flush but ph or deficiency..

Edited by Theman (04/12/17 07:41 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #825349 - 04/12/17 11:00 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Excess phosphorus for too long will also cause fox tailing. I've also heard Nitrogen can cause it as well.

For future reference, once a cell is bleached white it will continue to reproduce white even though its might not be too close anymore. Also, it won't ever go back to being green ever again.

Did you even bother to read anything? The plants have been flushed and on plain water for 11 days now.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #825350 - 04/13/17 02:09 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I'd still smoke it :bobmarley:

Good job psycho, you still ended up with a decent amount of bud, and although we can all agree that the current situation is not ideal, it still looks pretty neat.

Cheers

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Getting back into the swing of things. 1000w LED 2x8 closet, chemdog. [Re: Data]
    #825351 - 04/13/17 07:40 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

However 1 calyx is not 1 cell. And when new calyxs grow or old calyxs get larger sgould be green then while old bleached cell are beneith;)  anyway good luck agsin my only beef is a mod passing in mis info.
Other then that can succesfully grow cannabis!

Peace

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies